Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future  (Read 91311 times)
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

It is not as easy as you think for me to just lambaste you decisively with hundred percent guarantee that bla-bla coin has an unshakable future because of the high rate of volatility and risks all of them are wearing. It is however worthy of note that the First Ten listed coins at the Coin Market Cap can be relied upon to a very large extent, most especially the mother coin: Bitcoin, which everyone needs to be holding this time around. I can though aside these Ten, recommend Datarius and Rebellious Coins because of great potentialities seen in them
coinsword66

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

TIM blockchain has been receiving a lot of well-deserved attention from community as well as scrutiny by community members. As always, we welcome everyone to do their due diligence, as we live in sensitive times where digital assets could be very lucrative but equally risky. At the same time, the questions and doubts raised in this process has contributed to FUD among some investors who could not be guided in right direction to seek answers and may have given to misinformation. As such, it is very important for us to provide right information so that our investors can make informed decisions based on facts rather than rumors.We started from Ethereum codebase to build the BitPost prototype. We changed a few key elements, namely 3, to achieve performance architecture.Next, we chose the coding language as Golang. It provided all the right features and optimization opportunities. We also decided to change only the required elements in Ethereum stack (under GPL licenses), which allows us to deliver the technology faster to the community. These required elements are being developed in private repositories and the plan is to complete integration by EOY (End of Year), 2018. The optimistic timeline is November 2018, but large projects can and may face uncertainties which may cause delay.
There are other benefits of using the Go-Ethereum library, and the foremost is ease of onboarding new developers. Ethereum has a large community of developers, where a lot many ideas are daily discussed, accepted and rejected as well. As such, the community wants the ecosystem to become capable enough to deliver on the expectations of the world. TIM has the capability to deliver on promises of large bandwidth. Therefore, the alignment in codebase is supposed to allow more number of developers to join TIM development efforts, either as supporters or as in-house engineers.
We will make code public on GitHub during mainnet while still ensuring that we keep core competencies intact by binaries for key libs. Currently, the code in GitHub is a Go-Ethereum fork. All other code and development is private at the moment. We have given access to external code reviewers and other influencers who are taking a look at it.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

For the time being I'm sure that Ethereum and Bitcoin cash have a very promising future compared to others, with the increasing number of ethereum users and the shifting bitcoin users to bitcoin cash so I'm optimistic that those 2 coins are very profitable.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

I think that TRX, SIA and TEL will show good X's. Behind these coins are real technologies that have prospects for development.
Of course you can say about Ethereum. With such frenzied popularity and relevance among ICO ETH will also grow.
From the new tokens, I think that Winstars has a good chance of success and pump, there are big investors and a real business that is already operating.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

The future of Bitcoin and ethereum will be great.There are lots of crypto coins on the market.But they are not like Bitcoin and Ethereum.The future of other coins will be better if bitcoin and ethereum's future are better.The growth of bitcoin and ethereum in the market will increase.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

bitcoin and ethereum
may have answered this question with almost identical answers, as well as me, does not mean intending to follow the thoughts of others but my thinking also holds that these two coins have the brightest future among other coins
1234raj

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

I think the future of Bitcoin  Ethereum and EOS will be better.The number of investors is increasing day by day.I think the price of Bitcoin this year will cross $20000.It's not always destructive.
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

bitwinex offers quite good terms, so it might have a bright future
nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

I prefer to coin Ethereum and NEO. Many people say that both of these coins are great for long-term investment. And I myself have often invested in highly profitable results and the Ethereum. And times like this and by looking at the condition of the market is very good for investment.
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

There are so many coins in the market that has a good potential but the top coins for me are ethereum , ripple and neo . Those coin has a promising potential these past few months so I think that it would dominate the market in the next couple of years.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
nduvan

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

I think the coin which have a great potential and has a great future is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most leading crypto and number one company in the whole world.
Therefore they have more chance that they can dominate in the future and have a outstanding performances.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

It will depend on you on how you handle and make profits from the coin that you will invest do not just follow on what others says because if you follow the one that is suggested or given to you makes you lose you cannot blame others just read some answer and check first the review about the coin that they suggested you so that you will know what is the best coin to invest and before you invest you should know how to make a good profit from that coin. It will be hard for you to invest if you do not know how to invest and how you will make a good profit from that coin. Cause not all the coins are the same some of it are good for hodl, some are just good for selling and some are for trading so before you invest in the coin check first where that coin is good so that you know what you will do with the coin.
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

it depends on you how to recognize altcoin that has a good future because there are lots of good altcoin, and to find out about good altcoins we should join their telegram grub to monitor updates and of course rely on their developers.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

IC Digital Bank will make available  a broad range of services including a current account that will act as a fiat wallet enabling users to transact within the Ecosystem or outside it. The digital bank will supply e-payment solutions that will come at a low cost while including quick and efficient reporting. In addition to this, IC Digital Bank will offer debit cards for all current account holders which will be used for making purchases. The customers will have a choice of method of payment, and the receiver, if they were part of the ecosystem will have the choice of currency to receive, that is, in fiat or crypto. All E-payments and debit card transactions will be subject to a double verification process.
The clients of IC Digital Bank will can pay online and in stores using their own cards. The Ecosystem cards will provide the option to pay using your IC Digital Bank account, IC Wallet or the IC Brokerage account. The double confirmation process comes in while you are paying, you will receive a confirmation message on your smartphone. If no response was made within a predetermined time frame, the transaction will be voided.
In the case the client desires to pay back using a particular cryptocurrency, and the merchant only wants to receive USD, the bank will automatically verify with the IC Wallet for the availability of crypto funds in the buyer’s IC Wallet through the general ledger records, once verified that funds are available a smart contract is initiated between the buyer and the IC Bank. The digital bank will also provide managed accounts for clients that are looking to increase their portfolios. The details of these plans will be adapted to the requests of the clients.
coingifts

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

I'm thinking about xvg i invest in this coin alot and thank god i truly make of it alot of profit. Try this coin with a few btc maybe you will get lucky with it

itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

You can check guys my signature. MovieCoin is a next-generation financial technology company focused on leveraging blockchain technology, proprietary applications and cryptographic tokens to become the leading entertainment transaction platform for businesses and consumers and the standard currency for funding motion pictures, television and other media.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

I have suggested in one of my previous post here to hold the platform, financial and exchange coins. In addition to these coins I would also suggest to invest in security coins like Quanstamp and Tierion, since security has been one of the most important topic in blockchain technology and many companies invest in this topic.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Another example of enhanced viewing experience used Facebook Live to interact with a Top 30 News anchor as she shared news bits from different years occuring on that day. Emoticons floated across the screens of smartphones as reactions were shared in real time by viewers. The news anchor was able to share the results of a poll about a controversial current event topic and comment on the percentages on both sides of the issue. In this way, individuals were able to directly contribute to the entire viewing experience by providing feedback that was incorporated by the news anchor.
The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

With Spl.yt you don’t have to be a millionaire to contemplate owning a Lamborghini. By splitting the cost and care fairly between several owners, verified and regulated by smart contracts using the Spl.yt protocol, two or more drivers could share the privileges — along with the responsibilities, of course — of owning a luxury sports car like a Lamborghini.
You might be thinking, “is this like a timeshare owned by several people?” Well, not exactly. In the traditional version of a “timeshare” for resort property, for instance, people don’t actually own the asset; they pay to rent it. This is because most timeshares are not structured as shared deeded ownerships but as shared leased ownerships, where the developer owns the deeded title to the property, and each timeshare owner holds a leased interestin the property. A typical lease agreement entitles the owner to use the property for a set week/year, or a “floating” week during a set of dates. This kind of complex record-keeping requires middle men, which incurs added expense, which is passed on to the buyers, of course.
Not only does fractional ownership offer opportunities to people who otherwise may not be able to afford or maintain expensive assets on their own, it also provides sellers of these assets with an entirely new consumer base. Assets such as artwork are generally thought to be highly “illiquid,” meaning that even though a work of art may generate a handsome return on investment, finding a buyer can be extremely difficult. One way to increase liquidity in a market, is to increase the number of potential buyers. By enabling fractional ownership, Spl.yt has the potential to expand the buyer pool by a significant percentage. Spl.yt’s protocol can automatically initiate and run digital auctions, eliminating the need for auction houses, which inevitably take a percentage of the final sale — money out of the seller’s pocket.
Given the obvious advantages of fractional ownership to buyers and sellers, why hasn’t this capability been invented previously? The short answer is that the technology to facilitate the sale, use, and maintenance of fractionally-owned assets simply hadn’t been invented until recently. This technology is, of course, blockchain.
Spl.yt uses smart contracts, which are essentially blockchain-based applications, to automate the many transactions involved in the sale, use, and maintenance of fractionally-owned assets. In other words, a process that would normally require intermediaries to carry out (sometimes at such high cost that they wouldn’t be profitable under traditional frameworks), can be simply executed by technology. 
Learn how today at https://www.spl.yt/
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: