Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future  (Read 91311 times)
vukcevic

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

We look at history when we intend to make a prediction about future events. Have there been any similar incident in the past? How did the incident end? Many people believe the future can be predicted partially. In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went from $100 to about $1,000 after a series of very positive events (culminating in the famous Bitcoin Lovefest Senate Hearing). Many of the current cryptocurrency blockchain founders were apart of the industry, but only really got serious about the industry after this event. What followed this was a long bear market that didn’t fully bottom out until January of 2016, and didn’t fully recover until 2017. While the industry kept active and continued to innovate, the market didn’t reflect this change until 2017.bIf we look at what the overall market looks like today, it’s easy to see a resemblance to this event I’m not one to rely on similar looking charts to make decisions about a market, but the circumstances and the subject matter are too similar to chalk up to coincidence.PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:47:28 PM

surely bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin have a good future because these three coins are high-potential coins and many are believed by many investors and traders as coins that promise results
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 12:08:23 AM

in my opinion the best coins and those who will definitely benefit, of course, bitcoin and ethereum, they don't need to doubt about the quality and the community can already see all ico and trade

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:37:46 AM

in my opinion the best coins and those who will definitely benefit, of course, bitcoin and ethereum, they don't need to doubt about the quality and the community can already see all ico and trade
They are no doubt the best coins in the market, top 1 and top 2 are good investments as they are more popular and more liquid on their exchanges.
Also, the price is down right now and therefore if you are looking for more accumulation, this is the right time to do.
Considering some cheap coins is not also a bad thing, this market is big and for sure not only for the top 1 and 2, surely there are more coins to get develop.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 06:44:17 AM

Both are indeed quite good and must be a list of investments that are prioritized over others that are very detrimental so indeed we must remain cautious in the election

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:07:48 AM

Hello. There is such a statement that the future can only be created. For everything else, professionals calculate the probability of success. This is a whole science.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
johnwi

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:11:18 PM

As of 2019 regulation of cryptocurrency and digital exchanges in many developed jurisdictions remains unclear, many regulators are still considering how to deal with these types of businesses and regulation regimes that do exist have often not been tested for validity.A number of digital currency exchanges perform outside of Western countries, avoiding regulatory oversight and prosecution, but exchanges often manage Western fiat currencies, sometimes maintaining bank accounts in many countries to facilitate deposits in various national currencies.They can receive credit card payments, wire transfers or other forms of payment in exchange for digital currencies or cryptocurrencies.The currency exchange benefits from its services either through setting the exchange rate or taking a commission.The foreign exchange market is a global online network where traders buy and sell currencies. It sets the exchange rates for currencies with floating rates.A currency exchange is a business or financial institution that has the legal right to exchange one currency for another currency to its customers. A currency exchange can be a stand-alone business or may be part of the services proposed by a bank or other financial institution.PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:22:57 PM

For me, my best speculation is Faireum.io
Do check it out.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:01:28 PM

For me right now I think EtherShift have a bright future,
Their trading site looks good fast and easy to use not to mention that 50% of the collected fee would be given to the ESH holders.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:12:37 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
No one can be sure 100% that coins will have a good future because of this highly volatile market & It is not easy to expect a good future for coins clearly but I suggest some coins may find those prospects profitable in the future : BTC, ETH, NEO, ADA,ICON, ENJ, OMG, ARK, Aion But we must monitor markets and increase amounts and not rush.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
black9

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:51:52 AM

Many experts analyse Blockchain-related data, conclude that not a single cryptocurrency is able to solve the financial crisis that is plaguing the whole nation. However, this doesn’t come as a surprise given how volatile this industry is.  Even the biggest cryptocurrencies are not immune to constant price fluctuations. In order or to tackle the inflation problem, cryptocurrency assets have to preserve their purchasing power throughout the year. PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.
As the platform progresses, there will be features introduced to further develop the overall growth of the ecosystem such as: Validation System, Point System.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:21:55 PM

surely bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin have a good future because these three coins are high-potential coins and many are believed by many investors and traders as coins that promise results

The above-mentioned coins are very best when it comes to long term holding, look at the market those coin prices are very low which it is a very good sign for the investors to grab those coin. There are many other potential coins like NEO, TRON, EOS, ONT etc which those teams are actively developing the products and have huge chances to increase the prices when the market starts recovering again.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:31:38 PM

Stellar ,enjin and trx are  the coins that has  a good future so far. There are few coins that i interested im just waiting for them to release thier trump card so that i can now pick them for long term investment.

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:48:26 PM

I think so far Eth,Waves really deserve to be considered as altcoin which has good chance for future investment.
Because currently there are several ICOs that use flatfrom from both these coins so that it can add popularity and population of its users.
no one can predict the development of prices or value even the development of crypto currencies will be like what and investments with crypto currencies or altcoin beliefs and patience are the main capital
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:35:12 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
XRP, waves, Neo, eth, neo - these coins will definitely last for a very long time and will be one of the main ones in the market, capitalization will grow steadily even in a weak market, at least I think so

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:21:52 AM

For me right now I think EtherShift have a bright future,
Their trading site looks good fast and easy to use not to mention that 50% of the collected fee would be given to the ESH holders.
is that really what you say? I have several Ethershift (ESH) tokens and until now I still hold them in Wallet. I don't know where I can trade it, can you tell me about the exchanges available for Ethershift ?
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:15:50 AM

Market conditions that have been red for a year make it difficult for us to choose which coins are profitable, plus hundreds of failed ICOs and go to zero make investors divert to strong coins like bitcoin and ethereum, but for me some coins that have a good future are BNB, TRON and Tezos.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 11:23:26 PM

Market conditions that have been red for a year make it difficult for us to choose which coins are profitable, plus hundreds of failed ICOs and go to zero make investors divert to strong coins like bitcoin and ethereum, but for me some coins that have a good future are BNB, TRON and Tezos.
I also think BNB will provide good profit by the end of year. Because, binance gets stronger day by day, and it definitely help BNB to grow. Today after the lanchpad, I thought the price would go down, but then I saw that the price did not change, so I saw the launchpad did not influence to BNB.
Bohdan Rabeha
Copper Member

Activity: 377

I'm from #GenerationB

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 04:09:22 PM

Recently, the number of promising projects has increased in market. Now easier for us to choose a promising coin. But, I always look at old projects that have a successful launch of their ideas.
I want to say a few words about the project "Smartholdem". I personally participated in pre-ico and ico. Project has developed the sustainable and game-changing blockchain. The team decided to make a public blockchain from the beginning, analyzing the problems of other blockchains. This blockchain has many opportunities to use. The basis of the platform is a emission-free economic model with a hybrid delegative two level proof of stake consensus, which is more environmentally friendly than the early proof of work, which requires large amounts of electricity.

But most of all i was surprised by the founding team. The team is small but works every day. I will not tell so much:)
And one more thing, STH is already traded on decentralized exchange from Bitshares BTS. Project is very good option for a long-term portfolio.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:58:47 PM

At the moment I try to invest only in the most popular coins. It seems to me that these coins will be able to bring me a good profit in a few months. I believe in the market and that it will go up.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: