Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future  (Read 91311 times)
Shadowkipper

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:36:59 PM

I think ETH has a good future, because its price is increasing significally and you can mine it with gpus.
I also think that ETH is a very good coin to invest in, and in general the last couple of years ETH is very often suitable for investment, both in the long and short term.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:17:38 PM

I would still go buy ETH and bitcoin and keep them. Xrp is still cheap yet so worth buying at the moment. Who knows it will rise back again to $3. ETH and bitcoin have a great future.
AFL

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 08:26:32 AM

TERA

VAULT

HARCOMIA

VERGE

BITCOIN
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 09:15:26 PM

Bitcoin, ETH, Link, Neo, Tron & Binance...

I would still go buy ETH and bitcoin and keep them. Xrp is still cheap yet so worth buying at the moment. Who knows it will rise back again to $3. ETH and bitcoin have a great future.
Eth and Bitcoin will always have a great future despite the emergence of new cryptocurrencies.

TERA

VAULT

HARCOMIA

VERGE

BITCOIN
I agree with Bitcoin, Verge and Vault that you recommend but don't really agree with Tera and Harcomia.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 11:11:18 PM

of course ethereum and litecoin as my choice because both coins have a high demand in every market and there's always big news being made
maybe many of these factors make both coins an investment choice

If you had mentioned Ethereum alone, I would have totally agreed with you. Litecoin does not have much developments these days. Perhaps there is, I don't know, but with the little info at my disposal, Litecoin is very slow in development.
Well, maybe in future, there will be changes.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:40:27 AM

the best coins are the top coins at the moment, but if I had to choose to invest, I would prefer only 3 coins, like BTC, ETH and BNB, because I think these 3 coins have good prospects for both short and long term investments.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 04:24:49 AM

the best coins are the top coins at the moment, but if I had to choose to invest, I would prefer only 3 coins, like BTC, ETH and BNB, because I think these 3 coins have good prospects for both short and long term investments.
We often suggest to choose popular coins because its less risky compared to new coins sprouting nowadays and not establish yet.

So invest in coins that has potential and likely to succeed in the future or should I say the coins that already existing for years in crypto world.

But still do your research because there are also hidden gem in new coins.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:14:36 AM

To find coins that have a good future, coins with high demand and also popular ones can be selected. Because the coins have
good future will be in demand of many people. But this year there is hype for DeFi projects, so they can be an alternative
investment. Investing in DeFi projects can be a good investment for the future too.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:10:08 AM

coin that have a good future are coins that have a high volume in each ethereum and litecoin are my choices both coins are still in a positive trend until now are increasing slowly and I believe this trend will continue
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:53:05 AM

I think TWT will become a coin of the future, TWT has a pretty good development and of course TWT has its own network it was proven that yesterday the TWT pump was so high and the enthusiasm for TWT is getting higher

Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 07:36:33 AM

Aside from the cliche and known bitcoin, ethereum type of high level coins which I think will have an amazing future, I still think that Wave could have one, and I know Dash is out there about being big or not, some people think Dash is one of the big ones, some people think it is not, so I am not sure if you would consider dash but that one is definitely a big big potential as well. It is by far the best one to make passive income, you could build one masternode and in many nations you could live without a trouble with that much income, it could literally be retirement with its masternode income. Hence I think these two have amazing futures, because they are making money with money for you and trustworthy as well.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AFL

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 11:32:23 AM

Bitcoin, ETH, Link, Neo, Tron & Binance...

Eth and Bitcoin will always have a great future despite the emergence of new cryptocurrencies.

TERA

VAULT

HARCOMIA

VERGE

BITCOIN
I agree with Bitcoin, Verge and Vault that you recommend but don't really agree with Tera and Harcomia.

Why not ?

What to say about Harcomia or Tera?
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 12:48:13 PM

I agree, if only i have some spare money i would definitely invest on those coins. And i want to add cardano and chainlink as my long term investment
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238

MYID

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 12:49:52 PM

The coin which has a unique feature like the Ethereum is only the Tezos where you can create your decentralized app and the project also you can evolve your crypto for the project upon the Tezos blockchain. There is an example that a project has now come named as COVIR which is related to a true social issue solver that is using the Tezos blockchain. In the past also many coins came which represented the Tezos. The demand for this coin also growing and in the top10 list according to the Coinmarketcap.

sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:49:04 AM

I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, and Idena for the long term, each coin is unique, and all the coins I mentioned have a strong community. and they have very good value.
All of your choices are the best for me actually and it is true that every coins has its own unique ideas and unique products to be introduced to the community. But the products itself could make an impact on the projects, I mean if the projects have mainstream ideas that everyone already doing it, those projects are not going anywhere in this world.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:45:37 AM

The top list in CMC are one of the coins have a future mostly bitcoin and etherium are have a big impact in crypto currency.
But if we ask of which new coins have a future Ill think no one knows of new coins are have a future, Because we always seen some new coins are becoming a shitcoins maybe the development of that coins are probably not maintain to the people belongs of that kind of coins.
to be honest, ethereum is currently the most highlighted coin. I say things like that, because when you see comments about promising and potential coins, ethereum will be there. Well, I also think so, so, I think Ethereum will have a very promising future when seen at this time.
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:26:41 PM

i think that the brightest future waits for defi (the decentralized exchanges) projects. since technically they became more useful and simple, trading volumes are increasing rapidly... as for me, now i'm checking xsigma project - stablecoin dex based on ethereum and backed by a public company. looks credible
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:21:57 PM

i think that the brightest future waits for defi (the decentralized exchanges) projects. since technically they became more useful and simple, trading volumes are increasing rapidly... as for me, now i'm checking xsigma project - stablecoin dex based on ethereum and backed by a public company. looks credible
oh interesting, i'll check this project too - can you share any link on them ?
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:24:47 PM

oh interesting, i'll check this project too - can you share any link on them ?
https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/zk-internationals-subsidiary-xsigma-corporation-launches-its-blockchain-defi-protocol here's a link on release about them 
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:46:43 PM

a good future will always be in the hands of a good project, in terms of fundamentals, team strength, and community strength,
if I see it is in Ethereum, of course Ethereum is a very extraordinary project, many Defi projects were born there,
and upgraded to 2.0 will bring Ethereum even more popularity

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: