Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 11509 times)
primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

This is the time also that we accept the reality, even though digital currencies not takes place over fiat but it is necessary to be a part of this. Blockchain technology bring us into a new beginning, having a new life style.

even though I don't like the banking system, but the world needs an independent system where blockchain is able to make everything transparent in every transaction that happens, but blockhain has a process loading problem if it experiences a surge in transactions, this is a big problem if the world starts using it massively, at least this needs to be handled first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

The technology of the future is unequivocally necessary, because it will bring a lot of new things with which people will work safer and more profitable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

Throughout history, man has always sought and found better things. People don't confine oneself to for things , they always try to invent new things about the future. Blockchain technology will enable all sectors to work better.
Blockchain is innovative system for transaction records. It means that it is secure and safe since every amount is being digitalized and logged into a ledger where anyone can view and check, it can avoid the falsification of records and corruption among organizations. I think blockchain will be beneficial to economic aspect of a particular country specially when properly regulated.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

Well, there are too many social media on centralized servers why not on Blockchain? Don't you think that having Steemit as the only Social Media on Blockchain  is equally Centralization?
Free market should be allowed to thrive on Blockchain not just on centralized Internet.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

Tsukuba city government, Japan. Successfully try blockchain based collection system. This trial was conducted on 28 August. In the voting system, it is carried out using an identity card in a decentralized network typology.

Maybe it's one of the benefits of Blockchain technology that is applied to many people.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

They use Blockchain technology because this is the technology of the future. Some transactions will become faster and those businesses want to promote blockchain technology worldwide and that is why. Blockchain technology is really needed for the future and ICO project owners are just wanting to seize the tremendous opportunity to get rich.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:24:00 AM

The technology of blockchain is very useful for humanity in this age of the Internet. It helps solve practical global issues, primarily information on a global scale, helping to secure a large database for public viewing and use on the Internet. Crypto currency, this is only a small part of the application of this technology.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Blockchain is distributed ledger based technology which is more secure and trusted than any other technology,  It is faster, open source no need special permission to come into blockchain world. There are many applications where blockchain can be used for i.e. financial institutions, Dapps, supply chain and logistics and many more. wide number of application.

rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Blockchain is distributed ledger based technology which is more secure and trusted than any other technology,  It is faster, open source no need special permission to come into blockchain world. There are many applications where blockchain can be used for i.e. financial institutions, Dapps, supply chain and logistics and many more. wide number of application.
and today many government and institution begin to implement blockchain technology in their field.and maybe on 2020 could be moment for implementation blockchain technology in any fields.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

and today many government and institution begin to implement blockchain technology in their field.and maybe on 2020 could be moment for implementation blockchain technology in any fields.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

Hello everyone

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

There are too many projects that seek to collect funds in the name of Blockchain technology, while few are adopting the Blockchain to solve real life problems and only these kinds of Project would survive in the future. You don't have to worry about that anyway,I advice anyone in these space, "do not invest into some garbage ICO"
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

Well, ICOs means that more and more opportunities for crypto currency to grow by competition. But then again, most of these crypto currencies that make it to the exchange doesn't survive long enough to be of any use or even achieve adoption. They're usually pumped then a huge down trend to becoming s sh*tcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

in that case, some businesses don't really need blockchain, but for financial reasons, the existence of blockchain is needed by everyone
because the other function of blockchain is to make all transactions that occur, safer, cheaper and faster. Everyone must be able to use blockchain in the right interests, not in advertising systems, blogging and so on, where there are already centralized parties that are already perfect, although there must also be those that require transparency and require using blockchain
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

I don't care about how highers of technology by blockchain, I am focus on how can I increase and take much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment, trying buy altcoin or bitcoin at lower price and keep selling when higher price of bitcoin or altcoin. Always doing the same thing every day.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

I don't care about how highers of technology by blockchain, I am focus on how can I increase and take much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment, trying buy altcoin or bitcoin at lower price and keep selling when higher price of bitcoin or altcoin. Always doing the same thing every day.
i know what you mean. as long as there is an opportunity to make money, then it is used as well as possible. like blockchain technology, which carries cryptocurrency. but we need to remember that blockchain has been used in several companies to support its activities
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

i know what you mean. as long as there is an opportunity to make money, then it is used as well as possible. like blockchain technology, which carries cryptocurrency. but we need to remember that blockchain has been used in several companies to support its activities
well, that means this technology has been badly needed by some large companies. Well, I know, so many companies are trying to use blockchain. it can be said that blockchain is needed for current development.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

People are trying to make money from simple projects that are really trash, some others invest and lose their money, and these worthless projects are being abandoned by time. Don't worry about technology and blame people for being so stupid. However, blockchain technology is a universal technology that can be used for various valuable projects.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

Right now blockchain technology is being developed in many countries because blockchain is now a new technology. not a matter of bitcoin but people are attracted to this technology which is indeed efficient
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

Blockchain technology has become very popular since the price of bitcoin soared in December 2017. At that time its name was increasingly known to the public. However very rarely do people have a clear idea about this technology.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

If I had a company, I would implement it into the financial system which's in my company. Because, blockchain technology is very reliable in automating hundreds of transactions, even if only in seconds.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Blockchain technology is a revolutionary innovative technology that, if used correctly, can make positive changes in the economic sphere and trade relations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: