Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72592 times)
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:00:52 AM

Update on the Bounties!

80%-90% are already checked and the website as also close to be ready for claiming. Expected to be ready by end of the week.

Bounties are NOT sent yet and they won‘t be sent automatically. Everyone have to do the „Whitelisting“ process. This is necessary to comply with Austrian legislation.

There will be an announcement on all channels as soon as we can start claiming the Tokens.

this is a joke..? If we are not under Austrian urisdiction and in the all bounty campain there weren't any point about "whitelisting" - why u implement this for bounty partecipants..?

Many forums and channels are in panik, why you don't release an answer to all this questions..?
Project has perfectly passed ico and bounty campain, there are a solid comunity behind... we saw that investors is having their token in this weeks... 130+ transactions completed.... but what with us bounty campainers...?

No need to panic at all!
Which questions are you referring to?
The "whitelisting" is only E-Mail and wallet address to ensure everyone gets the correct amount of bounties and to comply with Austrian law.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:44:14 AM

Is there any bounty program?

you are too late to join HERO project ,crownd-sale already ended ,so bounty campaigin also be ended .

Never too late to join HERO ;-) But the bounty campaign and ICO is over yes

Ah ok I see. And in terms of complexity how far can one go in creating a game? Is it just simple bets about certain outcomes that will be answered through the use of oracles?

I don't know all the technical stuff but yeah, basically, you can create a contest (for e.g. League of Legends Worlds which is running at the moment) and set the parameters how many points one get for the right prediction and how the winner will be determined (Winner takes it all, Best 50%, Best 10 participants,... and so on )

Alright so pretty simple for now but there is a lot of room for awesome development then. Did anyone here give it a try already or is it not yet possible?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

Alright so pretty simple for now but there is a lot of room for awesome development then. Did anyone here give it a try already or is it not yet possible?

Very simple yes! Setting up a contest needs only a few minutes, you can try it on herosphere.gg, but it's working with fun coins at the moment.

You are right there is a lot of room for development and I am pretty sure the developers will deliver something great! They work hard and accurate to provide a perfect betting experience.

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:36 PM

So two million dollars was collected, thats very nice! Who is the admin of this thread, why dosent he change the title from ico closing in a few hours to ico closed?
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:57:59 PM

So two million dollars was collected, thats very nice! Who is the admin of this thread, why dosent he change the title from ico closing in a few hours to ico closed?

Fair point! To be honest I didn't read the title  Grin I will reach out to the admin to change the title. Thanks for the hint!

foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

When will bounty be paid? If I am not mistaken they promised to end validation on monday or tuesday. Today is friday and there is no information about reward
betschemer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

Hello,

When they plan to put tokens to exchange?
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

Hello,

HERO project official not announcement yet ,but i think the first market will be etherdelta ,good luck !
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:31:26 AM

When will bounty be paid? If I am not mistaken they promised to end validation on monday or tuesday. Today is friday and there is no information about reward
If you check through the Telegram group, you should see that they stated that the distribution will most likely be done by Sunday.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:39:47 AM

Update on the Bounties!

80%-90% are already checked and the website as also close to be ready for claiming. Expected to be ready by end of the week.

Bounties are NOT sent yet and they won‘t be sent automatically. Everyone have to do the „Whitelisting“ process. This is necessary to comply with Austrian legislation.

There will be an announcement on all channels as soon as we can start claiming the Tokens.

this is a joke..? If we are not under Austrian urisdiction and in the all bounty campain there weren't any point about "whitelisting" - why u implement this for bounty partecipants..?

Many forums and channels are in panik, why you don't release an answer to all this questions..?
Project has perfectly passed ico and bounty campain, there are a solid comunity behind... we saw that investors is having their token in this weeks... 130+ transactions completed.... but what with us bounty campainers...?

No need to panic at all!
The "whitelisting" is only E-Mail and wallet address to ensure everyone gets the correct amount of bounties and to comply with Austrian law.

If each participants will give their email and and wallet address, meaning no need to show passport as valid id and billings which indicated your name. Is that right? and where is the white listing?
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:16:14 PM

Sorry for the delay, an announcement will follow today!

Hello,

Sometime after bounty distribution, plan is mid November

Hello,

HERO project official not announcement yet ,but i think the first market will be etherdelta ,good luck !

No, first market will be one of the Top-5 exchanges in terms of volume

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

1% of each betting pool will be distributed among all token holders according to their percentage of holdings

Update on the Bounties!

No need to panic at all!

If each participants will give their email and and wallet address, meaning no need to show passport as valid id and billings which indicated your name. Is that right? and where is the white listing?

Exactly, no need to give ID or something like that. Whitelisting will take place on the website (herocoin.io)

bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?

It's not on exchange yet, please read the previous post more closely ...

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

One of the 5 top volume exchange? Great! I predict it's Hitbtc Cool or Binance. Any will be fine. I will definetly buy more Play to add to my ico stocks Wink just hope the price won't be pumped immidiately.
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:46:03 PM

One of the 5 top volume exchange? Great! I predict it's Hitbtc Cool or Binance. Any will be fine. I will definetly buy more Play to add to my ico stocks Wink just hope the price won't be pumped immidiately.

of course ,as one investor ,i also hope can hit One of the 5 top volume exchange,not the etherdelta.
kgp43

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:33:37 PM

When will we receive the tokens we bought at ICO?
Still not received mine yet...

Have some of you received your tokens yet?
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

It seems that the distribution of the campaign rewards will get sent over on the 6th of November. You can find all the info inside of their Facebook page.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

When will we receive the tokens we bought at ICO?
Still not received mine yet...

Have some of you received your tokens yet?

Hey, the Tokens from the ICO are sent immediately. Please enter your wallet address in the "Search/Filter by:" space here https://etherscan.io/token/0xe477292f1b3268687a29376116b0ed27a9c76170
You should see your balance then, if you have any troubles please DM me your wallet address in Telegram

It seems that the distribution of the campaign rewards will get sent over on the 6th of November. You can find all the info inside of their Facebook page.

Yes! The Claiming process starts on Monday, there will be kind of whitelisting here www.herocoin.io/bounties
A guideline should follow tomorrow

herocoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:38:07 PM

Bounties will be claimable on November 6th. Thank you so much for your patience!

herocoin.io | The Decentralized Solution for Online Betting
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

Bounties will be claimable on November 6th. Thank you so much for your patience!

Can't wait  Grin
internaldr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

I was waiting for a long time. should enter the stock market in a short time. Heron's value will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: