Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:41:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET] 💪 HEROcoin (PLAY) | 🔥 Decentralized Solution for Online Betting 🔥  (Read 72589 times)
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:42:55 AM

I have received the same email. However, they should indicate the exact time as we are located in different parts of the planet.

It is 3 p.m. UTC but there is a small chance to start earlier - we will get another notification tomorrow

Just for everyone who is maybe confused: 3 PM UTC is 16:00 (4:00 PM) in Central European Time (Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Berlin, Budapest) and 10:00 AM in american Eastern Time (New York, Miami, Connecticut).

Here you can find your city or region, check your time zone and calculate:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:09:04 AM

I have received the same email. However, they should indicate the exact time as we are located in different parts of the planet.

It is 3 p.m. UTC but there is a small chance to start earlier - we will get another notification tomorrow

Just for everyone who is maybe confused: 3 PM UTC is 16:00 (4:00 PM) in Central European Time (Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Berlin, Budapest) and 10:00 AM in american Eastern Time (New York, Miami, Connecticut).

Here you can find your city or region, check your time zone and calculate:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

haha, thanks for the support! I really appreciate it

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
senseimaiku

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:28:13 AM

I've got this message on email a couple of minutes ago:

On Monday, November 6th you can claim your bounties. How?

Go to www.herocoin.io/bounties
    Enter the wallet address you signed up for in the bounty program
    Enter your email, so we are able to reach you

Important: Payouts are handled manually, so please be patient!
Great news:) I do not still understand why there is a need to claim bounty decouse the developers got all the information in te spread shit, maybe there is hope thet some one will forget to claim.

Awesome! Thaks for giving out the exact time. 3pm UTC is 11pm in Manila time.
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:55:31 PM

Great news:) I do not still understand why there is a need to claim bounty decouse the developers got all the information in te spread shit, maybe there is hope thet some one will forget to claim.

We are working hard to start at this time but we can't promise... please stay tuned you will get a notification as soon as the form is open

Dfinest

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

I'm eagerly waiting. Grin
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:18:03 PM

We are working hard to start at this time but we can't promise... please stay tuned you will get a notification as soon as the form is open

Wow! this is the first time that I became so excited to receive my bounty rewards in the campaign, though I've been involved in several signature campaign, but in Hero was a a different things.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

we are still waiting. I think these bounty events are not going to be settled. they did not promise in earlier messages but they would try to  . they tried to tell me not to wait for the bounty awards as much as I understood from here. I guess since they have not published any updates. It's not a problem to wait in the reality  they just want to make sure that people will get the award. I really think that we can expect a lot more relaxed than I think about something with a guarantee or certainty about it. Moreover, the coin has not even joined the exchange market. Smiley

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:49:13 PM

we are still waiting. I think these bounty events are not going to be settled. they did not promise in earlier messages but they would try to  . they tried to tell me not to wait for the bounty awards as much as I understood from here. I guess since they have not published any updates. It's not a problem to wait in the reality  they just want to make sure that people will get the award. I really think that we can expect a lot more relaxed than I think about something with a guarantee or certainty about it. Moreover, the coin has not even joined the exchange market. Smiley

We had to wait for some legal/tax stuff and now things changed a little bit. Devs are working hard to deliver today sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:11:32 PM

We had to wait for some legal/tax stuff and now things changed a little bit. Devs are working hard to deliver today sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience

Are you a member of the team? You keep phrasing your posts like it.
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

I am the Community Manager of HERO and helping out as much as I can.

Dfinest

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

It's a bit disappointing that we still have to wait for the bounty tokens but let's hope for the best.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Ahh, just weird your promoting another ICO if your the CM of this one.  But good to know~ I take it it's going to be delayed a little? Legal stuff can be a right pain!
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:45:25 PM

Ahh, just weird your promoting another ICO if your the CM of this one.  But good to know~ I take it it's going to be delayed a little? Legal stuff can be a right pain!

Well, I have no contract with HERO so I can basically do whatever I want to ;-)
But anyway, HERO and esports.com are both parts of the esports consortium and support each other so it wouldn't be a problem at all

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:58:05 PM

we are still waiting. I think these bounty events are not going to be settled. they did not promise in earlier messages but they would try to  . they tried to tell me not to wait for the bounty awards as much as I understood from here. I guess since they have not published any updates. It's not a problem to wait in the reality  they just want to make sure that people will get the award. I really think that we can expect a lot more relaxed than I think about something with a guarantee or certainty about it. Moreover, the coin has not even joined the exchange market. Smiley

You don't need to worry about the participants like us, due to we comprehend your situation and what the good things about You as a Manager of this ICO is you always keep us updates from time to time. For us not to get panic about this project of yours. and for what matter most important is we really need to wait. God bless you Sir. Smiley
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

Herocoin or esports has so much potential, in my opinion you should definitely stick to it. We will all have a great future :-) Big respect!
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:31:15 AM

Herocoin or esports has so much potential, in my opinion you should definitely stick to it. We will all have a great future :-) Big respect!
agreed with you my friend
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:55 AM

It's a bit disappointing that we still have to wait for the bounty tokens but let's hope for the best.

You can't really trade it anywhere on exchange yet so it doesn't really matter as long as you get it before it hits exchange. They're smart enough to keep it away from exchange before everyone has their token, good enough for me.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
turlando

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:07:34 AM

when will send tokens to participants? Smiley
amintek15

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:58:10 AM

When we claim bounty we need to accept this message:
"Bounty will be distributed on a credit note"
What does it means exactly ?? We will need to give it back ?
Thanks
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:31:46 AM

what platforms do you use on your token?

herosphere.gg

when will send tokens to participants? Smiley

might need some time (1-2 weeks), first come first serve

When we claim bounty we need to accept this message:
"Bounty will be distributed on a credit note"
What does it means exactly ?? We will need to give it back ?
Thanks

It's necessary for HERO to comply with Austrian legislation since they have to pay taxes.
You don't have to give the Tokens back, no worries

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: