Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PROOF BOUNTIES (PROOFSUITE)  (Read 14654 times)
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

I participated in your campaign bounty facebook, in the spreadshet are number 11, I checked my situation but missing the score for my last week of work, week 25/11 that I sent on the thread on November 24 as you can see from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116986.720 Can you kindly check and credit me the score for week 25/11?
Bounty manager, I understand that you are very busy but I kindly ask you to remember to fix my situation, thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:16 PM

I participated in your campaign bounty facebook, in the spreadshet are number 11, I checked my situation but missing the score for my last week of work, week 25/11 that I sent on the thread on November 24 as you can see from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116986.720 Can you kindly check and credit me the score for week 25/11?
Bounty manager, I understand that you are very busy but I kindly ask you to remember to fix my situation, thank you!

i will have it all sorted before we do the payouts, please bear with me also am in the middle of moving house so have a lot of packing to do, final count up will not finish until all of you are sorted, thanks for your kind patience.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

i will have it all sorted before we do the payouts, please bear with me also am in the middle of moving house so have a lot of packing to do, final count up will not finish until all of you are sorted, thanks for your kind patience.
I sent you a pm concerning address change but on the spreadsheet,it hasnt yet been changed.Also there are no calculations for us to know how much tokens are due us.Will be that be done?

webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:06:56 PM

Hi admin. I already sent a twitter activity report for the last week and you didn't count my stakes. Please update.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:01:16 AM

Hi Campaign manager,Any news from the team about the date of distribution of the bounty tokens?

I am waiting from the TEAM, shouldn't be long, they are still calculating everything etc. I am in the middle of moving house as well but am keeping an eye on everything at the same time while packing all our stuff.  Grin I will also sort out any errors, additions  for the few of you that sent me info. I will do that tonight.  Wink

EDIT JUST SPOKE WITH PROOF TEAM, WE WILL COMMENCE PAYOUTS IN BATCHES STARTING NEXT MONDAY..

Gives us time to correct any errors, additions and cross/double check all submissions..
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COOPERATION AND PATIENCE.

we will be very happy if we could know how many tokens we are getting before the distribution starts? for instance 1 stake= 10 tokens or something of that kind.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:13:36 AM

Hi Campaign manager,Any news from the team about the date of distribution of the bounty tokens?

I am waiting from the TEAM, shouldn't be long, they are still calculating everything etc. I am in the middle of moving house as well but am keeping an eye on everything at the same time while packing all our stuff.  Grin I will also sort out any errors, additions  for the few of you that sent me info. I will do that tonight.  Wink

EDIT JUST SPOKE WITH PROOF TEAM, WE WILL COMMENCE PAYOUTS IN BATCHES STARTING NEXT MONDAY..

Gives us time to correct any errors, additions and cross/double check all submissions..

we will be very happy if we could know how many tokens we are getting before the distribution starts? for instance 1 stake= 10 tokens or something of that kind.
Do not be too lazy. Check a spreadsheet and calculate that yourself. There is information about rewards in OP
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:07:30 AM

Do not be too lazy. Check a spreadsheet and calculate that yourself. There is information about rewards in OP

it is not about laziness, how many times did people have to contact the manager for corrections on their stakes? It is better if the team does the calculation of tokens and makes it public before distribution. That way we can help them rectify any mistakes on time if any.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
yourcatsofat

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:33:58 AM

it is not about laziness, how many times did people have to contact the manager for corrections on their stakes? It is better if the team does the calculation of tokens and makes it public before distribution. That way we can help them rectify any mistakes on time if any.
The team will not update your stakes. It can make only BM. Now, you see your stakes and you know how many tokens were allocated for each campaign. So you can calculate your reward. Your reward depends on your stakes.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

good job than you for the news

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:03:07 PM

Good luck with your move Qiwoman, it is one of life's stressful events so hope it goes well for you. Also good to hear that distribution will start next week as a nice Christmas bonus.

Thanks for all your hard work

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:05:10 PM

Hello EVERYONE CAN YOU KINDLY CALM DOWN AND NOT PANIC. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING HOUSE AND BEEN BUSY PACKING. I AM MOVING TO A NEW PLACE ON SUNDAY. TOMORROW I WILL ATTEND TO ANY PMS AND CHECK ANY MISSING ITEMS. I HOPE YOU CAN ALL BE A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT A COUPLE OF DAYS WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO BE AS ATTENTIVE AS POSSIBLE IN THIS CAMPAIGN., THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I HAVE MANAGED A BOUNTY SO PLEASE KINDLY BE PATIENT AND NOT PANIC BECAUSE I DO NOT IMMEDIATELY RESPOND IN FEW HOURS TO YOUR REQUESTS. I AM MOVING HOUSE AND HAD TO PACK MY WHOLE HOME IN LESS THAN A WEEK. I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH AND DO NOT WANT TO BREAK DOWN. TOMORROW I WILL ATTEND TO ANY MISSING ITEMS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:19:01 PM

Good luck with your move Qiwoman, it is one of life's stressful events so hope it goes well for you. Also good to hear that distribution will start next week as a nice Christmas bonus.

Thanks for all your hard work

Thanks for being so kind and understanding, much appreciated.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yourcatsofat

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:22 PM

Hello EVERYONE CAN YOU KINDLY CALM DOWN AND NOT PANIC. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING HOUSE AND BEEN BUSY PACKING. I AM MOVING TO A NEW PLACE ON SUNDAY. TOMORROW I WILL ATTEND TO ANY PMS AND CHECK ANY MISSING ITEMS. I HOPE YOU CAN ALL BE A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT A COUPLE OF DAYS WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO BE AS ATTENTIVE AS POSSIBLE IN THIS CAMPAIGN., THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I HAVE MANAGED A BOUNTY SO PLEASE KINDLY BE PATIENT AND NOT PANIC BECAUSE I DO NOT IMMEDIATELY RESPOND IN FEW HOURS TO YOUR REQUESTS. I AM MOVING HOUSE AND HAD TO PACK MY WHOLE HOME IN LESS THAN A WEEK. I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH AND DO NOT WANT TO BREAK DOWN. TOMORROW I WILL ATTEND TO ANY MISSING ITEMS.

Hi man!
Please check PM from me. I asked you to change my ETH address.
Thanks!  Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:42 PM

hi manager i joined to fb and twitter campaign from begin of campaign retwitted all tweets and now i cant even find mycelf in spreadsheet Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I will check this out tomorrow, although usually in campaigns people with negative trust are not allowed to participate, but I will be lenient in this case and check it out and give you a chance. Let me check tomorrow the spreadsheet but you will need to send me an account of your tweets if I can't find them I will pm you tomorrow o.k?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:22:17 PM

Hi man!
Please check PM from me. I asked you to change my ETH address.
Thanks!  Wink

I am going through as much as I can tonight and tomorrow..will change it now.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:26:48 PM

done

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:32:00 PM

Well, spreadsheet still without counting my missing weeks!! please tell when that will happen. info of missing weeks sent already multiple times! Don't think there is need to send them again. Thanks!

willamddmaddy

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:43:08 PM

Do you count bitcointalk posts per week or the whole ICO for the signature bounty?
Muhammad Muneeb

Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:15:53 AM

no one knows that how much tokens we got and you are going to distribute them tomorrow. sis dont you think that you should tell us how much tokens we got?

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:05:45 PM

no one knows that how much tokens we got and you are going to distribute them tomorrow. sis dont you think that you should tell us how much tokens we got?
I have been asking same question.At least we know how much was allocated to each bounty but until the manager calcultaes each person's amount we can't be confident the process willbe fair.Same happened with change and centra bounties and several other bounties.This shouldn't happen with proof

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: