Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 USD BOUNTY: I had BTC on bitkee how to claim bitcoin cash?  (Read 2002 times)
pitbully2000 (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:28:32 PM

Got my bitcoin cash from all BTC I kept on my trezor. They made it very easy. But I also had a substantial amount on and old bitkee (bip38 encrypted). After much hassle w/bip38 (my bad memory was at fault), I finally got in, exported the coins to my blockchain.info wallet,  and then moved them to my trezor. Is there anyone that can help me claim my bitcoin cash? Gladly tip $100 for your help. If nothing else...its really aggravating and making my brain itch lol
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:30:45 PM

Got my bitcoin cash from all BTC I kept on my trezor. They made it very easy. But I also had a substantial amount on and old bitkee (bip38 encrypted). After much hassle w/bip38 (my bad memory was at fault), I finally got in, exported the coins to my blockchain.info wallet,  and then moved them to my trezor. Is there anyone that can help me claim my bitcoin cash? Gladly tip $100 for your help. If nothing else...its really aggravating and making my brain itch lol

I think that your coins are in the blockchain wallet. Recovering from this Is simple. First of all, scan your address with a bitcoin cash explorer and tell me where the coins are

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

If you need to recover from seed, follow this tutorial:

https://blog.btc.com/your-bitcoin-cash-is-safe-with-btc-com-39b271da5692

If you need to claim your coins using a private key import them to coinomi bcc wallet.

If it don't worked, tell me

Addresses for any tip (very appreciated):

Btc: 16Hy2dMNeqZwa4vcS7UBX1HJmHNFAvmxM2
Bch: 1G4f9axBLvDtNmdAjgULVsz5zhq7HU6pNB

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

sorry...was on phone typing
..had to go to logon to pc
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

sorry...was on phone typing
..had to go to logon to pc

You can do all using your phone (and a piece of paper to recover seed when you create a new wallet).

The only way it could not work is if the keys in blockchain are compressed/uncompressed and coinomi read 0 bitcoincash and don't let you import the privkey.

In that case, go to bitaddress.org (use it offline for a better security) , put your priv keys in the wallet details tab and export both the given priv key (compressed and uncompressed) to coinomi, one will work

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:49:38 PM

I think that your coins are in the blockchain wallet. Recovering from this Is simple. First of all, scan your address with a bitcoin cash explorer and tell me where the coins are

Right on! bitcoin cash explorer says they are there! Now, if you could...can you tell me (in simple terms, pardon an old man his ignorance) how to send them to my trezor. OR, since I want to convert them to BTC anyways, how to send them to hitbtc (I can figure it out from there) and THANKS AGAIN! I'll make it $150 due to your kindness and timely response  Grin
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:52:49 PM

should I just send you the public key? (that's the addy the explorer found them on...
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:54:37 PM

Right on! bitcoin cash explorer says they are there! Now, if you could...can you tell me (in simple terms, pardon an old man his ignorance) how to send them to my trezor. OR, since I want to convert them to BTC anyways, how to send them to hitbtc (I can figure it out from there) and THANKS AGAIN! I'll make it $150 due to your kindness and timely response  Grin

They are in blockchain, but the site still don't support btc. So you have to follow the step I posted before.

Do you have a 12 world recover seed or was this address an imported address, and so you could have not seed but private key? (You can find privkey if you click "export address" in settings,)

erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:55:55 PM

Got my bitcoin cash from all BTC I kept on my trezor. They made it very easy. But I also had a substantial amount on and old bitkee (bip38 encrypted). After much hassle w/bip38 (my bad memory was at fault), I finally got in, exported the coins to my blockchain.info wallet,  and then moved them to my trezor. Is there anyone that can help me claim my bitcoin cash? Gladly tip $100 for your help. If nothing else...its really aggravating and making my brain itch lol

should I just send you the public key? (that's the addy the explorer found them on...

The public key won't help me. Needless to say never share your private key with anyone, I can help you but you need to do it yourself.

Otherwise you can give my your privkey and I will do it all, I won't scam you but I won't recommend this without escrow

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:57:38 PM

They are in blockchain, but the site still don't support btc. So you have to follow the step I posted before.

Do you have a 12 world recover seed or was this address an imported address, and so you could have not seed but private key? (You can find privkey if you click "export address" in settings,)

It was imported...I'm sorry, I'm quite flustered at the moment, I appreciate your time...let me go look at your previous post...
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

It was imported...I'm sorry, I'm quite flustered at the moment, I appreciate your time...let me go look at your previous post...

So, my next step is to create a "coinomi" wallet? and use imported private key?
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

Got my bitcoin cash from all BTC I kept on my trezor. They made it very easy. But I also had a substantial amount on and old bitkee (bip38 encrypted). After much hassle w/bip38 (my bad memory was at fault), I finally got in, exported the coins to my blockchain.info wallet,  and then moved them to my trezor. Is there anyone that can help me claim my bitcoin cash? Gladly tip $100 for your help. If nothing else...its really aggravating and making my brain itch lol

Right on! bitcoin cash explorer says they are there! Now, if you could...can you tell me (in simple terms, pardon an old man his ignorance) how to send them to my trezor. OR, since I want to convert them to BTC anyways, how to send them to hitbtc (I can figure it out from there) and THANKS AGAIN! I'll make it $150 due to your kindness and timely response  Grin

Really simple!
Download coinomi on your phone.
Add bcc to coinomi
Click "import address
Type your private key.

In blockchain ur priv keys are under setting---address---manage address----export address or something like that

If it still don't work because coinomi see 0 bcc on the address, look up about bitaddress.org

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:02:51 PM

ok...installing coinomi wallet on phone...thx for being patient
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:03:41 PM

ok...installing coinomi wallet on phone...thx for being patient

Let me know if it worked out!

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:23:25 PM

Right on! bitcoin cash explorer says they are there! Now, if you could...can you tell me (in simple terms, pardon an old man his ignorance) how to send them to my trezor. OR, since I want to convert them to BTC anyways, how to send them to hitbtc (I can figure it out from there) and THANKS AGAIN! I'll make it $150 due to your kindness and timely response  Grin

Really simple!
Download coinomi on your phone.
Add bcc to coinomi
Click "import address
Type your private key.

In blockchain ur priv keys are under setting---address---manage address----export address or something like that

If it still don't work because coinomi see 0 bcc on the address, look up about bitaddress.org

Ok, I feel really dumb now, all I can find is IMported addresses (on blockchain.info wallet) and it's the public key? Can't find anything else (under imported addresses)
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:24:36 PM

Click settings and then manage address, than export

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:29:13 PM

no "manage address" under settings (is that because the wallet is on my phone and maybe dosent have that function as mobile?)
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:31:17 PM

no "manage address" under settings (is that because the wallet is on my phone and maybe dosent have that function as mobile?)

Address without manage?

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:33:17 PM

Address without manage?

when i go to addresses it only has:Wallets, and imported addresses (that one has the public address froom the account i moved into trezor)
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:33:56 PM

The right path:

Setting

Addresses

Select your imported addresses

Click more option under the address

Click private key