Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:06:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 USD BOUNTY: I had BTC on bitkee how to claim bitcoin cash?  (Read 2002 times)
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

Can't understand, do you remember the pass phrase?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
pitbully2000 (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:05:01 PM

Use bitaddress.org to decrypt your privkey with passphrase

AH HA! I DID IT!!!! WOO HOO
I went to bitaddress.org, unplugged my internet, found "wallet details" typed my encrypted pivkey, then it asked for passphrase, I typed that in and got  a printout of various addresses and qr codes!
 I'm assuming one of these is the privkey (unencrypted) that I need?
PLEASE give me about half an hour to decompress my brain...I will be back shortly...almost done buddy (I think). You TRULY earned your bounty hahahaha. gonna go relax for a min and go to the bathroom!
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:10:27 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 09:40:08 PM by erre

I went to bitaddress.org, unplugged my internet, found "wallet details" typed my encrypted pivkey, then it asked for passphrase, I typed that in and got  a printout of various addresses and qr codes!
PLEASE give me about half an hour to decompress my brain...I will be back shortly...almost done buddy (I think). You TRULY earned your bounty hahahaha. gonna go relax for a min and go to the bathroom!

I think that you really did it Smiley

You should have 2 unencrypted private keys, one compressed and one uncompressed. Import both in coinomi bcc wallet, one of them will work. Beware to not confuse btc for bcc and vice-versa.

You can find my btc and bcc addresses in my prevoius post in the first page. Take your time, let me know when it's done. Really glad that we made it Smiley

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:20:55 PM

Congrats buddy Smiley
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:40:23 PM

I went to bitaddress.org, unplugged my internet, found "wallet details" typed my encrypted pivkey, then it asked for passphrase, I typed that in and got  a printout of various addresses and qr codes!

I think that you really did it Smiley

You should have 2 unencrypted private keys, one compressed and one uncompressed. Import both in coinomi bcc wallet, one of them will work. Beware to not confuse btc for bcc and vice-versa.

You can find my btc and bcc addresses in the prevoius post. Take your time, let me know when it's done. Really glad that we made it Smiley

@ ESCRO_ THANKS man....this guy erre is the BOMB DIGGITY! Woulknd't have even got close w/out his help!

OK EMME...home stretch (I think) PLEASE hold my hand just for this last little bit (hands are shaking as I type..got myself pretty wound up) lol

printout has 5? qr codes/addys. 1st set says: Bitcoin Address & Bitcoin Address Compressed
2nd set says: Private Key WIF & Private Key WIF Compressed.
 Just wanna make sure, please confirm...I will open my coinomi wallet (on my phone), make sure its set to bitcoin cash NOT bitcoin and simply scan the 2 qrts from the 2nd set (Private Key WIF)?
I just REALLy dont wanna screw this up after this much hassle Wink
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:44:46 PM

also...assuming I really DID do this correctly, where should I send your bounty? (would you rather have BTC or bitcoin cash?)
Btc: 16Hy2dMNeqZwa4vcS7UBX1HJmHNFAvmxM2
Bch: 1G4f9axBLvDtNmdAjgULVsz5zhq7HU6pNB
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

Import private key wif uncompressed. If it don't work, import the compressed. You then have to wait 1 confirmation and you will have coins in your new bcc address. All you wrote is right.

Send me btc or bcc or a mix of both, whatever you feel more comfortable to. With coinomi sending bcc is really simple.

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:54:39 PM

Import private key wif uncompressed. If it don't work, import the compressed. You then have to wait 1 confirmation and you will have coins in your new bcc address. All you wrote is right.

Send me btc or bcc or a mix of both, whatever you feel more comfortable to. With coinomi sending bcc is really simple.

AAARRRGGGHHHHH
 I scanned the uncompressed WIF. It said "sweeping paper wallet", but balance is 0.00BCH
 So I scanned the compressed WIF. It says contains no funds!
Am I just waiting for confirmations? Or did I do something wrong?
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:57:59 PM

Am I just impatient? Thought the bitcoin cash was supposed to be ultra quick w/confirmations?
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:01:31 PM

On explorer seems like the money are still in the same address. You Can't see anything in incoming tx?

EDIT: THIS IS OK. YOU ARE IMPORTING NOT CREATING A TX. TRY TO REFRESH COINOMI

Coinomi won't let you import an address if the balance is 0 bcc, so the first priv key should have worked.... maybe try to re-do it, the last chance is that you didn't press a "confirm" button or something like that.

Bcc blocks are designed to be 10 min, but currently there is lot of instability because miners are switching chains

erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:02:53 PM

Try to refresh coinomi (close and reopen)

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:06:27 PM

restarting phone...(already tried to close/re-open coinomi)
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:08:07 PM

Nope  Angry
Just 0.00 BCH and height:483078
"no coins received so far"
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:09:13 PM

Truly NOT trying to be a PIA...so frustrated...
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

On explorer seems like the money are still in the same address. You Can't see anything in incoming tx?

Coinomi won't let you import an address if the balance is 0 bcc, so the first priv key should have worked.... maybe try to re-do it, the last chance is that you didn't press a "confirm" button or something like that.

Bcc blocks are designed to be 10 min, but currently there is lot of instability because miners are switching chains

I think he is sweeping. Thus there should be tx.
@OP - Before actual confirmation of the sweep you should get message about how many BCH going to be sweeped in. Have you seen such message?

erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:10:23 PM

Try to re-do import if you don't see anything. But I feel you are already ok, try to search incoming tx too

Sorry I have to go to bed again. I will check again after few minutes because I think you will resolve it fast and I really hope I can read you are successful before sleeping, otherwise tomorrow I will give you more help.

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:11:04 PM

@OP - Before actual confirmation of the sweep you should get message about how many BCH going to be sweeped in. Have you seen such message?

No, I did NOT get a message about how many will be swept, just that it IS sweeping paper wallet
erre
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:11:56 PM

No, I did NOT get a message about how many will be swept, just that it IS sweeping paper wallet

You missed a "next button I think

pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:14:49 PM

You missed a "next button I think

from the "balance" tab, I used the scan button, scanned the WIF and it showed me  the addy and then I clicked the "next" button. It looked like it was working and said it was sweeping paper wallet...then...nothing  GRRR
pitbully2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:16:19 PM

"Please wait while sweeping paper wallet" then "closing transaction" and  then it just takes me back to balance 0.00
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: