Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Native Currency - Serving the $715 Billon dollar Freelance Industry  (Read 2237 times)
gigb2binc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:03:36 AM

Some of the Newbies who have posted are members of the gigb2b community and they are supporting our project and providing verification that our freelance community is real. We are introducing many of our freelance members into the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the NATV token and this also benefits communities like BitcoinTalk because many of these individuals could benefit from features and networking available on bitcointalk. There's certainly nothing wrong with any of this as we have been developing NATV for the gigb2b community all along and I believe that communities should grow and provide benefits to one another.

I'm not sure why Lauda gave us a negative trust. I welcome her voice as and comments so that I can answer any questions or concerns she has. If people don't like the project for whatever reason, that's fine and ok and we certainly have no hard feelings about it. Everyone has their own opinions on what projects they like and don't like and I believe they should only purchase tokens and support the projects they see value in. We are releasing NATV for the gigb2b community regardless because it's going to benefit our freelancers in the long run.

As for NATV, we developed Native Currency because of the many inefficiencies with managing international escrow payments and collecting membership payments from international customers. As a freelance community, we spend alot of time and wasted money processing payments for our memberships and to our members. Last week alone, I personally spent several hours on the phone that resulted in multiple conversations trying to get a simple payment to process out for one of our freelancers. This has become a recurring theme and In the end, all of those conversations and time resulted in still having to use another company western union to send the funds which cost us considerably more.  There's just a better way of doing this using crypto tokens and it is our mission to make it a quicker and more cost effective option to transfer payments using the NATV token. It will also simplify our memberships if we can provide access to freelance jobs using our token rather than having to enter credit card payments or pay a large commission for each awarded job which our freelancers overwhelmingly support.

Additionally, since we are a freelance community, the vast majority of our members own businesses, have websites, and/or build websites for their customers. So we will be releasing a webhosting platform where our members can host their websites using our NATV tokens for access.

- Jason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erickvand (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:52:36 AM

Some of the Newbies who have posted are members of the gigb2b community and they are supporting our project and providing verification that our freelance community is real. We are introducing many of our freelance members into the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the NATV token and this also benefits communities like BitcoinTalk because many of these individuals could benefit from features and networking available on bitcointalk. There's certainly nothing wrong with any of this as we have been developing NATV for the gigb2b community all along and I believe that communities should grow and provide benefits to one another.

I'm not sure why Lauda gave us a negative trust. I welcome her voice as and comments so that I can answer any questions or concerns she has. If people don't like the project for whatever reason, that's fine and ok and we certainly have no hard feelings about it. Everyone has their own opinions on what projects they like and don't like and I believe they should only purchase tokens and support the projects they see value in. We are releasing NATV for the gigb2b community regardless because it's going to benefit our freelancers in the long run.

As for NATV, we developed Native Currency because of the many inefficiencies with managing international escrow payments and collecting membership payments from international customers. As a freelance community, we spend alot of time and wasted money processing payments for our memberships and to our members. Last week alone, I personally spent several hours on the phone that resulted in multiple conversations trying to get a simple payment to process out for one of our freelancers. This has become a recurring theme and In the end, all of those conversations and time resulted in still having to use another company western union to send the funds which cost us considerably more.  There's just a better way of doing this using crypto tokens and it is our mission to make it a quicker and more cost effective option to transfer payments using the NATV token. It will also simplify our memberships if we can provide access to freelance jobs using our token rather than having to enter credit card payments or pay a large commission for each awarded job which our freelancers overwhelmingly support.

Additionally, since we are a freelance community, the vast majority of our members own businesses, have websites, and/or build websites for their customers. So we will be releasing a webhosting platform where our members can host their websites using our NATV tokens for access.

- Jason

keep on doing your best. If you have something unique, the investor will come by itself.

How does your video call with cryptodevil?

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
algertzharri

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:17:12 AM

I have been using the service for some time and I am excited about the Native Currency Project and think it will be great for freelancers on the Gigb2b network.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:21:56 AM

Actually it occurred to me it would be better to present the issues I have with your claims in public forum rather than in private. That way everybody can consider your responses.

Ok, firstly, having found quite a bit of data online I accept you are the person you claim to be and will remove my rating accordingly as it relates solely to the issue of the profile on the ICO website. I do, however, reserve the right to replace that negative rating with another, dependent on the outcome of this discussion.

Secondly, the primary issue concerns your seeking millions of dollars in investment for a platform which is significantly less active than you imply:

and for which you have sought to misrepresent through thousands of fake facebook 'likes':

Because the true figures are more like:

Now, I'm not necessarily against somebody who thinks they have a good idea putting together a base platform for it and seeking funding, but there is a huge difference between the millions of dollars investors are willing to throw at an established operation looking to expand into a new territory and that of a one-man-band website populated by the very same people from the 'freelance' services he used to design his logo and code his token.

If you want funding for your fledgling platform you have to be honest about it and not set out to mislead investors into thinking you are an operation of significant size and scope if you are not.

What I'm looking for is for you to amend how you are presenting the nature of both your platform and your ICO, so that it accurately reflects the true state of your operation. I would also recommend you delay launching your ICO as such a short timeframe for these things tend to be based purely on triggering investment-through-FOMO and come across as suspiciously desperate.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
AyushAsk

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:57:39 AM

If we can use Native Currency Tokens to avoid having to pay commissions for freelance work or make it easier to get paid escrow funds then it will be a great deal for freelancers. Thanks to gigb2b, the Native Currency Project and it will be great for freelancers on the Gigb2b network. Good work!!!  Wink
kuldeepst

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:12:48 PM

It's unfortunate that a couple users on this site are posting negative things about gigb2b and Native Currency when they have not even used the service or have worked with Mr.Jason in the past.

I'm too a member of gigb2b and they are a very honest company. I have personally worked with Mr.Jason before and he has always paid me on time and I know it's in his heart to not only improve the gigb2b site but to make freelance work better and more affordable for all of the members on gigb2b.

Their site isn't as large as other freelance sites but they are doing their best build an honest community. Native Currency will benefit freelancers u sing the site.

Mr.Jason, don't give up on all of the great things you are doing for us. Ignore people that don't see the big picture. Your doing a great job and I'm excited about the project.

Good Luck  Smiley

https://gigb2b.com/Kuldeep

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:14:35 PM

1 eth = 1000 coins sounds nice until it's a 50 million coin cap. Greedy ICO. I'll wait for you to dump on the exchanges

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

Cryptodevil  and Lauda– I politely ask that you remove any negative feedback given to those members who have provided a service by translating our white paper and thread.  Any negative feedback rating for these members based on providing a translation service to us is very unfair to them. They have nothing to do with NATV other than we have paid them a fee for completing a translation service for us.  The purpose of the forum and feedback is not to punish those trying to make an honest living with their hard working skills and put food on the table for their families.

I guess I can sit here and debate you all day Cryptodevil regarding our project but I don’t see the purpose or an appropriate use of either of our time. You still have a “Scam” alert up after you have acknowledged that the photo is of me which was your whole basis of the original scam issue to begin with. Now, your looking for other areas to debate to call our project a scam. If you don’t like or believe in our project, then that’s fine because it probably provides no benefit to you anyway and you can make your points. But just because you don’t believe in our project doesn’t mean it’s a scam or deserves negative trust feedback.

Millions of Dollars?  Just because companies look to raise money in very early stages doesn’t mean they are a scam. It happens every single day in the United States especially with tech companies. Tech companies are founded with million dollar valuations every day with no operating history and just a pure idea. This DOES NOT mean they, or we are a scam! We could sit here and debate what you are doing is a “Scam” by posting false allegations on our forum and on our hard-working translators feedback when they are only providing a freelance service. If you don’t like our project, then say you don’t like it and move on.

We have made NO reference whatsoever to the idea that we need or are looking to raise “Millions of dollars” as you say. We have done exactly the opposite. We have said the project is moving forward regardless of what we sell in the token sale.  This is clearly written in our whitepaper and on our thread. We set a cap of 30,000 ETH, because we didn’t see any logical reason to have it any higher but we still want the opportunity to have a reasonable circulation of NATV tokens. You also have to remember that the value of ETH moves constantly. It is very difficult to predict if it’s going to be worth $300 or $10 at the time of our ICO.

I also don’t know how you can sit here and say we are trying to deceive people when we are selling the NATV tokens and willing to accept them on our site for around 1/3 the value of our existing membership rate. We are willing to take a reduced rate to navigate to a more beneficial system for all freelancers. This is not a deception, it’s a discounted option for users.

As far as your other questions
Alexa Traffic – This has only to do with our advertising schedule. We opened gigb2b to freelancers in January and it grew fast. After working out kinks and wanting to improve our platform we decided to make substantial changes to our website and the way our billing and escrow was handled so we turned down our advertising while we’ve made those changes.   It has absolutely nothing to do with our users, community, or budget and only has to do with our commitment to having the patience and taking our time to improve and build a better network for our members.  The last thing we wanted is members joining through advertising and then cancelling or not coming back because of all of the changes we have been making. We were also very open with our existing members regarding all of this.   

Native Currency Facebook Followers / Likes
Again, this is purely based on advertising schedules. We began advertising the NATV token on facebook in July and we have received traffic and likes for it.  I spend a lot of money on facebook advertising, and that’s how we initially built the gigb2b community and will continue to advertise on facebook to build both communities.

We are HARDLY a one-man band website. Our community has been and continues to be developed by freelancers. How can you call us a 1 man band? I am the Sole owner of gigb2b inc, so I guess you could say that I am a one-man owner of the entity that owns gigb2b but that has nothing to do with our community or Native Currency or the NATV token. I AM NOT raising money as an equity investment into our company and it clearly states that on our website and in the whitepaper. I have built the company to operate and provide JOBS for freelancers. That’s been my goal since day one and will continue to be my goal all the way through this mission.

The NATV token is a way of accessing our freelance jobs and using our services. It is NOT a request to raise Millions of dollars from investors who see no value in using our services. Our site, our thread, and our whitepaper all clearly indicate what the NATV token is used for and who will receive the benefits from that use.

Lastly, although I completely disagree with your comments and the negative trust review that comes with it, I truly appreciate your time and efforts in policing the forum. If you feel like you need to leave the negative review then that’s your choice and I’ll respect it. Either way, let’s move on as we are both very busy people and I have freelancers to serve, a business to run, and I also need to find some time to play football with my son.

Jason Hoff
Native Currency
gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:13:46 PM

1 eth = 1000 coins sounds nice until it's a 50 million coin cap. Greedy ICO. I'll wait for you to dump on the exchanges

Our cap is 30 Million Tokens and only the tokens distributed in the ICO will be released.
algertzharri

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:24:11 PM

Jason, what is the minimum purchase requirement in the sale and how soon can we use the NATV tokens towards our membership fees?
gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:33:52 AM

Minimum is .01 ETH which is 10 NATV tokens.

You can use NATV tokens immediately for upgrading or modifying an existing Unlimited Bidding / No Commission membership and we'll be implementing NATV for our other memberships by the end of September.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

But just because you don’t believe in our project doesn’t mean it’s a scam or deserves negative trust feedback.
You are employing what is known as a 'dishonest argument' strategy through creating a 'straw-man' and defending it. In this case the straw-man is your claim that my issue is about whether I 'believe in' your project. The issue is not whether I believe in your operation, but whether you are presenting your operation accurately and honestly.

Millions of Dollars?...We have made NO reference whatsoever to the idea that we need or are looking to raise “Millions of dollars”.
See, this is why I am becoming more and more alarmed at how you are choosing to respond to the points I am raising. Your entire reply in the post above seeks to dismiss everything I said with logical fallacies and half-truths, but in this particular claim you are going for an actual lie.
Your cap is 30,000 ETH, which at today's prices is over $10,000,000.00

That most certainly is "Millions of dollars" and your claim towards not needing it or not seeking it is specious and utterly dishonest. If you didn't need funding you wouldn't be having an ICO in the first place and if you weren't seeking millions of dollars you wouldn't have such a high cap.

We are HARDLY a one-man band website.
You are a one-man-band operation, Jason and you've populated your platform by throwing some dollars at the Indian freelance community. Unfortunately you haven't managed to get any traction, only the loyalty of a bunch of freelancers who were paid to get you referral clicks.

I'll give you one more chance to respond honestly Jason and if you choose to dismiss these concerns again through dishonest argument and hand-wavy bs, I will be forced to restore the negative trust rating and scam accusation thread to draw people's attention to the dishonest nature of this ICO you are running.

Timeline of GIGB2B.com and NATV token:

That you are seeking to rush into a multi-million dollar ICO in the space of only TWO MONTHS between you advertising for a freelancer to code your token and launching your ICO, following a lackluster user response to your website, suggests either an extremely naive approach to investment funding or, as I have explained is becoming a more serious possibility, a cynical grab-for-cash following a quick bit of astro-turfing of a yet-another-freelance-website-operation, for a few thousand bucks.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ICOHunt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:06:37 PM

But just because you don’t believe in our project doesn’t mean it’s a scam or deserves negative trust feedback.
You are employing what is known as a 'dishonest argument' strategy through creating a 'straw-man' and defending it. In this case the straw-man is your claim that my issue is about whether I 'believe in' your project. The issue is not whether I believe in your operation, but whether you are presenting your operation accurately and honestly.

Millions of Dollars?...We have made NO reference whatsoever to the idea that we need or are looking to raise “Millions of dollars”.
See, this is why I am becoming more and more alarmed at how you are choosing to respond to the points I am raising. Your entire reply in the post above seeks to dismiss everything I said with logical fallacies and half-truths, but in this particular claim you are going for an actual lie.
Your cap is 30,000 ETH, which at today's prices is over $10,000,000.00

That most certainly is "Millions of dollars" and your claim towards not needing it or not seeking it is specious and utterly dishonest. If you didn't need funding you wouldn't be having an ICO in the first place and if you weren't seeking millions of dollars you wouldn't have such a high cap.

We are HARDLY a one-man band website.
You are a one-man-band operation, Jason and you've populated your platform by throwing some dollars at the Indian freelance community. Unfortunately you haven't managed to get any traction, only the loyalty of a bunch of freelancers who were paid to get you referral clicks.

I'll give you one more chance to respond honestly Jason and if you choose to dismiss these concerns again through dishonest argument and hand-wavy bs, I will be forced to restore the negative trust rating and scam accusation thread to draw people's attention to the dishonest nature of this ICO you are running.

Timeline of GIGB2B.com and NATV token:

That you are seeking to rush into a multi-million dollar ICO in the space of only TWO MONTHS between you advertising for a freelancer to code your token and launching your ICO, following a lackluster user response to your website, suggests either an extremely naive approach to investment funding or, as I have explained is becoming a more serious possibility, a cynical grab-for-cash following a quick bit of astro-turfing of a yet-another-freelance-website-operation, for a few thousand bucks.

Fantastic work. Thank you very much CryptoDevil.

Looking forward to Jason's reply.
gigb2binc

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:12:13 PM

I’m not trying to discredit anything that you’re saying I’m simply disagreeing with it.  I also want to apologize for these long messages. If would be easier if I could simply display images with comments etc but unfortunately I can’t do that with our newbie membership status unless I constantly link outside the site so I have to respond by text. 

You can view our YTD google analytics report below. Our traffic isn’t significant but we are honest about it and haven’t presented it in any other way. We also never advertised for 3 out of 9 months this year while we were making important changes and redeveloping the platform to meet our member needs.  During this time our membership slowed way down but since we started advertising again in July, we’ve picked back up and are getting more and more jobs posted and awarded to our freelancers.  We currently receive about 15 new member registrations a day and that will increase as we open our advertising and simply stay in communication more with our existing members about our jobs.  Our job postings are also highly dependent on our active communication with business clients to fill their needs so they are growing each month but are lower than we would like at this time mostly due to our focus on development.

YTD gigb2b Traffic:
https://gigb2b.com/analytics-review/

The bounce rate is inaccurate on the YTD report and is actually currently around 49% for the US and India. It was initially high, but since we’ve made our changes to the site it’s came down to the 49% range for the last several months. We currently average 5 page views per session for India and 10 for the US.

We are not solely dependent on India for freelancers. We have many great freelancers from India, but we also have highly qualified freelancers from several other countries and a big part of the reason we are developing NATV is to make it easier to transfer payments or provide membership access internationally. We have some very qualified freelance members from the Ukraine and Russia for example, but it’s very difficult and expensive to transfer payments to or from them, so we haven’t spent the time or resources to grow those connections as much as we would like to. This is one of the reasons we are developing NATV because it can provide opportunity for these international business relationships. 

Gigb2b’s model is to match the freelance needs from US based small businesses and match them with high quality International freelancers at a better cost. In addition to the freelance market, we help US based small businesses find better pricing options for specific target industries including commercial printing, accounting services, and credit card processing.  Our commercial printing and accounting outsourcing has been a great success and we will be growing this targeted area in the months ahead. That’s been our model and we have developed and modified our network to fit these needs.

Regarding your image quotes:

Logo = Yes, we hired a freelance designer to design our logo when we launched our business. We want to provide work for freelancers and when we have work we outsource it. When we designed our logo, we had not officially launched our network yet so we outsourced it and researched how their site operates.

Facebook post = Yes, we congratulated our referral contest winners. We held a referral contest within gigb2b for our members to refer other freelancers to join. There’s nothing wrong with this as we were growing our community through our existing members and offering affiliate opportunities just like other sites do.

Earn $5 posting = Yep. We offered $5 to our members who posted a Gig for Sale. For example (Website design for $299) on our website as a way to introduce the service. We want our freelancers to not just bid on jobs but also offer their services and this is an area we will continue to grow. 

$100 off advertisement = Yep. We offered a credit of $100 towards any freelance job awarded through our site. Our freelancers received all of the proceeds from the job and we paid out $100 towards the project out of our own pocket to help lower the cost for the employer. Nothing wrong with this, as other freelance sites provide similar affiliate programs to grow their business. For example;  https://99designs.com/affiliates & https://www.freelancer.com/affiliates/

Cryptocurency token job = Yes, we advertised for freelance ethereum developers to help us with the project. Since gigb2b is new as well as many blockchain developers with ethereum, we believed it was best to reach out to other freelance networks to make sure we had access to as many highly qualified and experienced blockchain developers that could work with us on the project. We wanted it done right and we were not afraid to consult and work with other developers on it.

August 15th posting = Yes, we posted this to introduce our facebook gigb2b members of the native currency project.

I’m sorry that you think we are rushing this project. Since we are developing and releasing the token to be used on the gigb2b network, we developed it for our own network member needs and timeframe. There’s no reason for us to spend months marketing the project to outside investors because that’s not what the project or our goal is. 

There are 30 Million NATV tokens available in the Token Sale. Whatever is sold will be distributed, and whatever is not sold will no longer exist.  We are not going to deceive anyone or try and dump tokens on any exchange. Our community, our time and all of our hard work, and our Business Relationships are worth far more to me than that.  We’ve also reserved 5% of whatever sells to hold onto as a long term play and we have no intention on selling those tokens at any time in the near future.  Regardless of the quantity of NATV sold, the funds received in the token sale will go towards the continued development of the network and access to freelance jobs for our members.

Jason
Native Currency
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

Our traffic isn’t significant
It is next to non-existent for a fledgling platform seeking millions of dollars through a token ICO which was only dreamed up a couple of months ago, Jason. The fan-boi newbies you've got posting in this thread are just the Indian freelancers chasing bounties, they aren't your staff, they aren't even unique to your platform.

The thing is, you haven't been quite as keen to promote gigb2b as you have your ICO and that does not bode well considering your somewhat dishonest spin on the size and scope of your platform.

You've made sure to get lots of copy-pasta articles in circulation promoting a multi-million dollar ICO. Trouble is, they don't really come across as honest when you're spinning the image of your platform to be something it is not, namely, an operation of size, scope and substance.

I’m sorry that you think we are rushing this project...There’s no reason for us to spend months marketing the project to outside investors
I don't think you are rushing gigb2b's development at all, but you sure as hell are racing forward with a multi-million-dollar ICO sale with barely any time between your flurry of newswire NATV promotional articles and the actual launch date. Many of these articles show they were published just FIVE DAYS AGO and you're intending to launch this Friday?!

There is no justification for doing that other than to take advantage of FOMO while making vague hand-wavy promises about how you'll use the funds. You've got no escrow, no oversight and the fact is you've got nothing really invested in gigb2b.com other than a few thousand dollars and a boatload of fake 'likes' on Facebook. What is to stop you misusing those funds? It wouldn't exactly be difficult for you to siphon off 'expenses' into your own pocket, considering you're running the business as the sole operator of it.

Speaking of which, you cite 'Native Currency LLC' as being the commercial vehicle through which you are operating, but I can't find any such incorporated company online. Which jurisdiction is it registered in? For that matter, 'GIGB2B Inc' doesn't seem to be pinging up on company registrar records, either.

We are not going to deceive anyone or try and dump tokens on any exchange.
LOL. You wouldn't have to dump NATV tokens, you're aiming to be in possession of many thousands of ETH. So that promise is just another specious straw-man.

Our community, our time and all of our hard work, and our Business Relationships are worth far more to me than that.
There is no "Our", Jason, there is simply YOU and a handful of freelancers who have registered on your just-another-freelancer-website and, as I said, they're not even unique to your platform as they got there only because they were already active on other freelance websites you were advertising a couple of jobs on!

You have single-digit social-media activity and sod-all traction but you've chosen to frantically ramp up your marketing for a multi-million-dollar ICO you only thought of a couple of months ago. The optics on this do not look good.

The only way you could possibly justify this ICO would be to have in place both an independent escrow to hold the funds AND to employ an independent audit company to oversee their expenditure. Given that you're potentially seeking many millions of dollars, I don't mean some Mom-and-Pop outfit from your former business associations, either, I mean a proper blue-chip firm.

Otherwise you're no different from any other sketchy "Trust me..." promise-merchant.

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:41:18 PM

Wow, i couldn't get the feeling this discussion turned personal somehow
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:36:30 AM

I guess the Nigerian scammers are trying to launch another 419 scam, but this time in crypto world !

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm 
zuyi10

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:59:23 AM

Did this ICO actually finish? If so, how much was raised?
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

Freelancer work is hard. At first it seems a good idea, but you really have to work at it in order to outperform other freelancers.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

Amazing amount, according you are aiming freelance!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: