Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:33:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ?  (Read 10125 times)
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:35:25 AM

my favorie exchange can only be etherdelta and bittrex, i use ethereum very much so i etherdelta is a great exchange for new altcoins based ERC20, i also invest in ICOs too, so etherdelta is perfect fit to ICOs tokens, but sometime etherdelta load data very slow, so i use bittrex instead but the fees is higher than etherdelta.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

Binance is currently my favorite Exchanger at the moment. Because the lightweight UI makes me have no constraints in accessing Binance on Mobile or dilaptop I belong to the old laptop.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

Right now poloniex is my first favourite trading exchange , easily I can trading.Deposit and withdraw method also simple.The second choice is Bittrex exchange although for few days they don't accept for new account but previous account holders can trade smoothly.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:41:22 AM

my favorie exchange can only be etherdelta and bittrex, i use ethereum very much so i etherdelta is a great exchange for new altcoins based ERC20, i also invest in ICOs too, so etherdelta is perfect fit to ICOs tokens, but sometime etherdelta load data very slow, so i use bittrex instead but the fees is higher than etherdelta.
Bittrex fee is high, and also it is secured to compared other exchanging sites, I will do more BTC or USDT trading so for me Bittrex is best fee is bit high, but for me it's ok. I will not do any day trading so I can afford that high fee. And I will do my trading activities on my system. I don't use my mobiles it is not that much comfortable.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

Im still newbie in trading, I use etherdelta and bittrex exchange platform, for me etherdelta and bittrex is the best exchange to use now, very simple and easy to use, in trade i always using PC, because for me it is very difficult if using a smartphone with mobile view.

It's really difficult to use phones in trading as the interface of its platform is designed for desktop so I really admire my friend for keep using his phone while trading.  Shocked
Try also using hitbtc and coinexchange as these are also user friendly and have a good trading volume.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink

I use Bittrex. Butters is a good exchange platform and I prefer it because of its low transaction fees and it's minimum withdrawal amount.
I use both PC smartphone. It's Mobile App is really an app on the go

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

Binance is my favorite trading exchange since they got a lot of coins listed and they already build a good reputation from its users and the people are saying that binance might be the next bittrex because of its user friendly and awesome user interface and i really believed it. Binance maybe new for some people but it might be the next big thing..

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
GlobitexGBX

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:49:10 PM

I only use poloniex to trade my bitcoin never try other exchange site...but only use other site for price reference.
Which is your favourite BTC exchange to

I got all my money off Poloniex (finally). Too many horror stories, and I had too much on there given the risk of collapse and the low withdrawal limits for my verification tier.

I trade on Bittrex for altcoins and 1Broker for stocks/commodities/forex. I miss 1Broker's BTCUSD market -- it has an amazing trading interface and they have been trustworthy/reliable for years. I can't wait for their new service (called 1Fox) to open up. Should be soon, according to the timeline they gave a few months back.

I'd like to invite you to check out our exchange, Globitex. As we expand you will be able to trade bitcoin for commodities directly - you can find the details in our whitepaper.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

Its an era of competition and individuals attract from effectiveness and efficiency,Both i found here in Biitrex and Hitbtc where you feel safe and secure to do transactions.Hope that in future will more upgrade with unique features.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
MrBadRabbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

Go for something that's going to have the coin you are looking for and a fee you can tolerate. You shouldn't be giving away too much of the up or down side but these are services we need to support wallets, etc.
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

I prefer Bitcoin.co.id because it's the first exchange in my country which is Indonesia.

But after experienced trade in crypto, I recommend Binance and Poloniex
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:05:09 AM

I have been trading for a while in numerous exchanges. My favorite exchange is bittrex. They got some good quality tokens and also good user interface.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
costumestudios

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin for newer ICO's.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:30:54 AM

Bittrex fee is high, and also it is secured to compared other exchanging sites, I will do more BTC or USDT trading so for me Bittrex is best fee is bit high, but for me it's ok. I will not do any day trading so I can afford that high fee. And I will do my trading activities on my system. I don't use my mobiles it is not that much comfortable.
For me Bittrex is not just an ordinary exchange, Bittrex gives me comfort and security. The various features in Bittrex give me the confidence that Bittrex is one of the best security exchange. Maybe some people would question the withdraw fee, but for me it does not matter because when the funds / Bitcoin / Altcoin that I have kept safe then it is the most important priority. I often make large transactions then I will say again that security is my top priority in choosing an exchange. Without security may be the funds we have lost just because at this time a lot of exchange that is not responsible for the security of the user accounts in exchange that they have.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

I used bittrex as one of my most favorite trading exchange because it was easy to use and it is interface is friendly and even the beginners can trade on it. The transactions is so smooth and its security is fully integrated with the most innovative security.
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

Hi all,

Thanks  Wink

Currently my favorite exchange is Binance and Vip.bitcoin in my Country. I think binance user friendly, have good security, easy to use and more I like already support in android apps.
yes i highly recommend her. although not yet support many coin but binance will surely develop.
I just trade using a smartphone with android system support. occasionally I use the computer but the intensity is not too often.

IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:02:29 AM

Currently, i'm still using bittrex for trading. Sometimes bittrex encounter error or bugs, but i'm still loving to use it. My second favorite trading exchange is etherdelta. Although many people got hacked while using ED, but that exchange have a lot of volume for ERC20 tokens.

risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

My favorite trading exchange site is Hitbtc . I really loved this site for many reasons . Firstly their security is too strong with the support of google 2step verification , So it is very difficult to hack someones account . Their service is so fast . And i always use my pc to trade On Hitbtc.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

My favorite trading exchange site is Hitbtc . I really loved this site for many reasons . Firstly their security is too strong with the support of google 2step verification , So it is very difficult to hack someones account . Their service is so fast . And i always use my pc to trade On Hitbtc.

Is that so? Maybe i should try also that trading exchange because right now I am using etherdelta  since then.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

Tradesatoshi.com is the first exchange I suggest. I think it be good as Bittrex one, but it has the low trading fee, additional, you can use DOGE coin to make a pair with others altcoins with only 2 Doge coin for fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: