Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ?  (Read 10125 times)
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

My favorite trading exchange are Bittrex and Poloniex for now because I don't have any idea in other exchanges as of now but I used Ether Delta too.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

There are many trading exchanger . I am using bittrex, coinexchnage , Yobit and ether delta . Bittrex is the most popular exchanger . But if you new traders, I suggest to use ether delta, becouse maximum new coin frist added ether delta exchanger

shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

I used to have three favorites: Bittrex, coinexhange and etherdelta. However, Etherdelta had been hacked recently which why I crossed it out in my list, because of security issues. As for my means, I usually use my PC to avoid any mistakes when I’m inputting digits; also because of the wider screen and convenience as well.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

My favourite exchange is poloniex, Bittrex and Etherdelta because so far iam never any issue with withdrawal. This exchange also have nice interface when login in mobile. With these exchange i can trade everywhere and anywhen.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
littlemix

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

I trade in different exchanges site like bittrex,  poloniex , liqui this exchanges site for me is safe and many people also trade to this exchanges site.  Better to trade to different exchanges site incase one excahnges site close.
I use laptop to trade because if I use smartphone it's hard to use so I preferred to use laptop so we can see all features of exchanges site.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

Bittrex is my number one trading exchange! I like bitfinex also because of it's margin trading! Centralized exchange however come with it's inherent risk. One should endavour not to leave funds in these exchange for long!

putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink

I like trading in bittrex because there are so many altcoins available and bittrex security is also very secure, the volume in bittrex is also very high every day from there it shows a lot of that playing in bittrex.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink

I like trading in bittrex because there are so many altcoins available and bittrex security is also very secure, the volume in bittrex is also very high every day from there it shows a lot of that playing in bittrex.
I used to like bittrex before but right now i am loving binance more than bittrex because binance have a lot of coins to choose from and they are also accepting the coins that have product only and if you don't have product for your coin then you will not be listed there and that is the next huge exchange in the future for sure.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

Well the first most popular trading style and a favorite among professional traders is daily trading. But lately, many newbie traders who like daily trading. One of the main reasons why this type of trading is a trader's choice is because the risk of daily trading is not too big when compared to other types of trading. For those of you who are just learning forex trading, FYI daily trading is a method of buying and selling currency pairs in the same day. The position opened and closed will be done on the same day.

You who want to get enough profit and avoid the big risk is strongly recommended to choose daily trading style. this is my trading style.
iozver

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

I like the YOBIT exchange, there are many positions and it is convenient to trade, although it often hangs, I still almost always trade on it.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I like the YOBIT exchange, there are many positions and it is convenient to trade, although it often hangs, I still almost always trade on it.
yobit became one of the good exchanger. the movement of buy and sell is very fast. yobit is very easy in transactions and trading. I really like yobit as a good trading exchanger.

ostap5511

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

The Bittrex bourse exchange is a good one,also EXMO,Yobit and Poloniex,I pass the advantage the minimal commission and a high degree of security to the transfer of Poloniex and Bettrex.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

Previously I used quite a lot of commercial sites like Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptoppia. But now I only use Binance to trade because of its lowest transaction fee and Binance's service is very good, it makes me feel satisfied when dealing. Binance is improving itself and it is a reputable address of investors who are looking for the safest transactions.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

I trade mostly on binance and sometimes bittrex, and i use both pc and mobile phone to trade
antsin

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Binance is my fav. Specially because it has an app to trade on the go. Did take some to get use to it after Bittrex though
Assam_Techno

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

Bittrex is best. As it is a reputed exchange.
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

I think bittrex is the best exchanger but I have no bittrex account.Now i am start trade on kucoin and i hope kucoin will be more popular soon.Recenly i was trade on hitbtc but they have lot of problem
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

I think bittrex is the best exchanger but I have no bittrex account.Now i am start trade on kucoin and i hope kucoin will be more popular soon.Recenly i was trade on hitbtc but they have lot of problem

If you never used Bittrex before, then how do you know it's a good one? Their platform is really fast and nice but their client agency is very poor. They never help you if you have a problem on the platform.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

Just really like trading in IDEX BINANCE. because the trading is very crowded and the movement of trading is very fast, in addition to the appearance and how its use is very easy. I always use the PC when trading because the PC will be better than using a smarphone
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

I normally suggest yobit.net small traders but my favorite exchanges are bitter and polonix. I used mostly my mobile phone for trading because I am not a professional trader, I am mostly a student and only trade when I got some of my free time. I am currently saving some money so I can buy a new laptop and I am planning on investing a lot INR to Bitcoin because till 2020 Bitcoin is going to get huge spikes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: