Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite trading exchange ?  (Read 10125 times)
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

Binance for sure. Great customer service, constantly adding new coins & upgrading the platform, listen to their customers, pay Gas for Neo holders, low fees etc etc. I also quite like Bittrex. Had some bad experiences with Polo though, had a support ticket that took over 70 days of constantly following up to even get a reply from their customer service team :/
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Currently, i'm still using bittrex for trading. Sometimes bittrex encounter error or bugs, but i'm still loving to use it. My second favorite trading exchange is etherdelta. Although many people got hacked while using ED, but that exchange have a lot of volume for ERC20 tokens.

Are you really like etherdelta? Well its your opinion.
In my personal, i dont like it so much. Its very slow and sometime its not confirm the order but we still have to pay the gas. Terrible exchanger. Bittrex is my favorite too.
Sejorya

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

I just wanna inform that Mercatox has incredible high withdrawal fees! I will never buy again at that platform...
I had problems with Etherdelta lately.
My recommendations are: Kraken (problems solved), Binance, Bittrex, Cobinhood (in future hopefully more Volume and improved) and Bitfinex.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

Personally, I have such exchanges favorites: Bittrex, Binance and KuCoin. They all have a great choice in trading altcoyins and in my opinion they are more or less reliable. Something like this.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

I will tell the best exchange was poloniex but after ddos and not adding new currency leads to its downfall then bittrex took over but as they are more strict following sec regulations ,traders other that usa are not preferring it due to kyc regulation.binance is best right now as it is only exchange with best mobile apps .binance will soon take over other exchanges in my opinion.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Will as a new for trading I prefer to bittrex. Bittrex is only one that I know that is good in exchange. Because bittrex is friendly for newbie traders like me.

But my friends suggested me to try trade in binance.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

Both bittrex and binance are good when we talk on volumes but what i like on binance is they have their own app allowing traders to easily track their coins and to trade smoothly.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

Being able to purchase Bitcoin is the initial step to trading in it. Just like trading a stock, Bitcoin exchanges charge transaction fees, which range from 0 to 1%. In order to trade Bitcoin on an exchange, the user needs to have an account, and go through a series of steps to be verified. Remember that Bitcoin and alternative cryptocurrencies are a completely digital currency, and there are no physical Bitcoins.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

I prefer my favorite trading exchange was bittrex and poloniex because there registration and their transaction was very easy and it is not hard to understand and low in fees, so far i have not yet encountered bad transaction with them.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

In this online industry there are too many exchange but most of the exchange is not good because training site but now it is don't have a problem and we have that it is either this all by another admin and recently you see the frog alvarez game in this online market but i use only coin exchanger because i feel it is very easy to use and bloating differently so i can ask you if you want make sense that is just visit coin exchanger
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

I am okay with OKEX and Bittrex because their friendly interface and competitive rates.It is suggested to all if you join any exchange use all security methods to secure your funds,It will help to minimize the risk of hacking.

tendor

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

My favourite trading exchange is Binance because in their platform many coin available to trade with big volume.  And in my experience never issue with withdrawal.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

My favourite Bittrex stock exchange is a convenient interface and good support. I trade mainly on the PC
Jb_015

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

Binance and Kucoin, fast, simple and for now very safe
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink

Bittrex,Binance and Kucoin are my favorite trading exchange.Because,their exchange is so fast and easy than the others.I am only use my pc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

No idea sir. Sad i am newbie and decided to hold my share
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

my friend told me that bittrex if is good for trading exchange, there is so many coins there that you can choose to buy. aside from that bittrex is also the fastest way trading site to verify your account, unlike other trading site it takes weeks or month just to verify your account. so i recommend bittrex for trading investment. Wink Wink Wink Wink

luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

U can use any exchange. Just do it properly and with high caution!  Wink
Supersonick

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

my friend told me that bittrex if is good for trading exchange, there is so many coins there that you can choose to buy. aside from that bittrex is also the fastest way trading site to verify your account, unlike other trading site it takes weeks or month just to verify your account. so i recommend bittrex for trading investment. Wink Wink Wink Wink

Yes the exchange is really very good and easy to use. I would also add that the security on this exchange is also at a very high level, so enjoy it))

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Sohag Barman
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Hi all,

What is your favorite trading exchange ?
Why do you prefer this exchange ?
Do you trade only with your PC or do you use your smartphone also ?

Thanks  Wink
I prefer HITBTC most. Because it is very fast and it's security also fast. I am using it very comfortably. I am use it smartphone and PC both. When I work in my room I use PC but when I am going outside of my home then I use my smartphone. It make my trading life more comfortable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: