Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Parents disagree with MMO – Make Money Online and Bitcoin ?  (Read 6648 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:40:46 AM

My parent , especially my mom , she always tell me to stop doing bitcoin otherwise i will go to jail or doing bad things to social ! I don't get it ! Old generation seem very lack of experience in Bitcoin ! Why they keep telling us to stop when they even don't know how to check a simple email on ebay ! How to explain them guys ? 

Like what other said, your parents are trying to protect especially now that internet or online world has made  a bad impression specifically to "old generation" as you stated. The thing is to make them understand that it is legal with proofs that truly it is and back them up that the government released a regulation (if your government did so) and support or atleast recognize it which implies that Bitcoin is not bad at all and not a scam. Goodluck!

Actually, depending what he is doing with Bitcoins can put him on the jail. In some countries Ponzi businesses aren't allowed and those who join these schemes can have problems with the law. And we know it's very common on Bitcoin world to join Ponzi and HYIP schemes, especially newbies who are starting their journey here. Maybe there are some other activities forbidden also in some countries that are common on the internet with Bitcoins.

His mother is surely trying to protect him, but if he left Bitcoin because of it he will be losing a big chance on his life... Just make sure about what is allowed and what isn't on the country and be safe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:08:03 AM

My parent , especially my mom , she always tell me to stop doing bitcoin otherwise i will go to jail or doing bad things to social ! I don't get it ! Old generation seem very lack of experience in Bitcoin ! Why they keep telling us to stop when they even don't know how to check a simple email on ebay ! How to explain them guys ? 
That's not very surprising because we all know that our parents and others from older generation only stick to their culture and to the kind of living they used to. It's hard for them to accept the new advancements happening in our time.

Your mother grew in the time where the only source of income is by having a stable job or having a business, nothing else. That's the reason why your mother prohibits you in engaging with bitcoins and other jobs online because they believe that you can only earn money by working physically hard so they come up to the conclusions that online jobs are scam, a waste of time or violation under the law even they don't have a concrete evidences. This kind of mindset is very wrong, just respect your mother's opinion and try again to change what she thinks about bitcoins and online jobs by showing your legal earnings from it. Try also to discuss her about the advantages of having jobs online and prove her that there's nothing wrong with that.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:22:27 AM

it's hard to explain how best to explain about Bitcoin to ordinary people, like my experience , maybe you can try by explaining what technology is and how it's progressing ..

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:15:00 AM

it's hard to explain how best to explain about Bitcoin to ordinary people, like my experience , maybe you can try by explaining what technology is and how it's progressing ..

Going back the other days,people have lack in knowledge about what the technology can do to us today.It's natural that if we ask our parents about BTC and MMO they really disagree because they dont understand what is it,but if they just listen and learn to explore maybe,slowly they should accept this kind of making money and earning thru the internet.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:59:27 AM

Today people are totally awkward. If your parents would be a little bit knowledgeable they would congratulate you for not feeding the biggests and most dangerous trolls on the world - the banking system. They do the most harm society wise, and they can do the most harm to it's own users.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

If your parents disagree with making money online it is probably normal considering most old people grew up without the internet and are used to 9-5 jobs being the norm.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:57:27 AM

Perhaps parents still do not understand that bitcoin is the future. If your country does not prohibit the earning of a crypto currency, then there is nothing to be afraid of, you just have to wait until your parents understand that this is legal.
When I wanted to start up online job to be working online as freelancer, everyone I told about it kicked against it and never supported it.However I still got into it, starting with a mobile device. Everyone kept telling me nothing will come out of it, rather I will end up losing money.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:03:53 AM

Today people are totally awkward. If your parents would be a little bit knowledgeable they would congratulate you for not feeding the biggests and most dangerous trolls on the world - the banking system. They do the most harm society wise, and they can do the most harm to it's own users.
I just don't think that its about being knowledgeable in something. Today parents and other older generations tend to get caught up with the latest gadgets and technology and one of it is of course Bitcoin. If the older generations will not catch up with the technology we have today, I don't think that they will have a chance to know what Bitcoin really is.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:26:42 AM

My parents know that I was earning online and they have nothing against it especially in bitcoin. It is very beneficial to our family especially in financial aspects. Maybe it's a matter of how you explain and do your job to your parents. As a child, you must atleast give your parents a part of you salary or if not, you can treat them sometime.
my parents support me even though they dont know how much profit i got here as long as it never affect my study maybe some parents that against on that are too protective because as of now on our generation criminal use the social media to have a victim. i dont say that my parents dont protect me but i explain all of information to them some benefits that i got so i think your parents will understand what youre doing if you explain it to them properly.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

You need to have a better understanding in what you are doing.. then do a better explanation to your family what you are doing and you will noticed that they will give you time and will allow you to continue what you are doing right now with no problem...
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

Parents usually stick to the norm and to things that they are comfortable of doing regardless how hard it is for them. In your situation, it is very hard to convince your mom about the bitcoin technology but I do suggest that you present concrete proof that you are actually earning money. You can also present evidences from the internet that your country support bitcoin and its transactions. The problem rises when she still disregards all the evidences present and your only option is maybe, continue bitcoin without saying it to her.

parents trying to protect you especially if for some parents dont have knowledge here in online currency there is a lot of crime that stray all over the world maybe parents that dis agree on it we cant say lack of knowledge but there is a lot of knowledge regarding on some online crime happen. you may explain it to them and you may tell them that they can be a member here.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:35:18 PM

I think they disagree because they think investing in bitcoin or in other online services is illegal and making them worry about having there children being jailed.

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

Better  if you are going to explain to your mom the meaning of bitcoin so it will not be hard for her to think of what are you doing all the time you are in computer, explain how things work with it and how money generates and how did you get it. Once parents know you are using the computer for productive works and not wasting times on games and other stuff (like other children) , they will surely be happy with your doings and acts.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:14:49 PM

I think they disagree because they think investing in bitcoin or in other online services is illegal and making them worry about having there children being jailed.

That's right especially when bitcoin always been connect for ransonware news for example
My parent also worried about me but I'm explain them that they must not worried until my government decide to forbid bitcoin usage
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:19:09 PM

Oh yeah! For me, this is also a very important topic. My parents are very fond of watching news on TV and simply absorbing everything that they say. About the fact that Bitcoin is a bubble, that Jews have predestined him, who rule the world, that soon everything will burst and I will lose all my money. This is horrible, and sad, because my parents sometimes even go to Google can not, as with this be a difficult question.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:07:26 AM

Your parents are trying to guide you against perpetuating in internet scam which is  widely common among the youths, you need to educate and convince them about what you are actually doing on the internet is legal I am very sure if you are a trusted guy they wouldn't have raise an eyebrow.
Most parents in my country do not even know how to login to their emails so their advice regarding technology should be completely ignored since they do not know what they are talking about, it is harsh but that is the reality that reigns in my country.
Well can't complain about the parents, because the ongoing generation is much aware about the technology. Right now there are certain percentage of parents who accept and agree the growth though they were not good in it. Scenario will change when digital growth happens in large scale than the present.
That is going to change when we are the ones that become parents and know as much as our children about the technology, that is when things are going to change, and that is going to take a lot of time, since many people here in the forum are very young.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

If i am your parents, I should support you, Nowadays there are people who are less educated about the advantages of btc, Perhaps we should let them know good things about btc, in the same way they understand why you keep posting on the site. There are so many surprises we are going to tackle here and this makes me more motivated and without regret i'm so thankful to be part of btc user.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:29:08 AM

The lack of knowledge sometimes creates fear. I have the same situation but the one who is not OK with me using bitcoin and working online is my father. He always insist that Having a stable job like doing office or physical work is far more better than sitting in the front of computer for hours and without knowing whether I am going paid or not since I cannot see the employer my self. Well If your parent is old and not used to technology that is likely what they think. What I did is explain to them about my job and what bitcoin is. Why people are using it and its benefits. I also explained to them the risk involved when using bitcoins. And the most important part is that let them see that you really know what you are doing for them to have peace of mind. Because if you only showed them the money you have earned without explaining how did you get them will surely make them suspicious of what you are doing.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:43:41 AM

My parents as well were doubtful at first as to my decision of earning online because all they see in the news are almost all bad things about earning online especially if you are getting a significant amount. Though it may not be that significant to others, for me my earnings in bitcoin is already significant for me because I can pay my bills with it. Since I am earning for a while now, the doubts of my parents were gone eventually because I told them about the nature of it and they understood the basics of it. We just need to explain to them properly what is it and why it is not illegal or scam.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:22:34 AM

They want to protect you because they know  in this cryprto world there a lots of people have bad intentions. I think you can explain to them what benefits you can get in bitcoin. So they understand what are you doing.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: