Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:35:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CNC - is it being fixed up like ftc  (Read 613 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:01:45 PM

Since cnc is taking forever to move coins like ftc is anyone working on cnc to fix it up?

relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:04:30 PM

No. The dev left the forums the day it was released and never came back.
com911

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:05:08 PM

It seems CNC copypastersdevelopers disappeared after dumping their coins Smiley

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:14:40 PM

But rumour has it that he is slaving away on the chn forums making it bigger and better than ever and it has a huge nationalistic following?  that's what i was told by the guy that just sold me a load for 001 on btce. Will rebound to 004 any time now?

so no one is hopeful at all on this coin?

also it says 0 confirms after 10 hours is this the super fast transaction speed i was told about?

thaile4ever

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:15:53 PM

Dude get a clue.  CNC is literally the definition of a dump coin and pretty much the reason we have so many other wannabe alt. coins coming out.

I mean if CNC can get away with having zero developers, no information on at all and pre-mined, why can't other coins.

relm9

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:18:49 PM

But rumour has it that he is slaving away on the chn forums making it bigger and better than ever and it has a huge nationalistic following?  that's what i was told by the guy that just sold me a load for 001 on btce. Will rebound to 004 any time now?

also it says 0 confirms after 10 hours is this the super fast transaction speed i was told about?

Lol, I'm sorry, but you got taken...

Should have bought Feathercoin instead, it actually went up 7 cents a few days ago!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:23:05 PM

this is terrible news. To add injury to insult this guy keeps hitting me up on skype now asking how many bags i can hold at one time. I think he's insane. Blocking him now.

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:25:40 PM

this is terrible news. To add injury to insult this guy keeps hitting me up on skype now asking how many bags i can hold at one time. I think he's insane. Blocking him now.

Shame, but even if you had a casual glance around here you could see which coins have support and which don't.

Still, you can sell now for 0.0008+, so act now or its gonna get worse.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:11:57 AM

God, you guys are way too easy
clint25n

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:28:44 AM

But rumour has it that he is slaving away on the chn forums making it bigger and better than ever and it has a huge nationalistic following?  that's what i was told by the guy that just sold me a load for 001 on btce. Will rebound to 004 any time now?

Made me literally lol. Is this a real post? I feel bad but it's so funny.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: