Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & twitter  (Read 1674 times)
viewly

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

Twitter isn't really the place to get bitcoin news.

Reddit or STEEM are the places you should be concentrating on for more quality info.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

Reddit or STEEM are the places you should be concentrating on for more quality info.

Exactly, In my opinion also same. Twitter is not a good platform for news and knowledge about bitcoin. And with only 140 letter it is always tough to describe anything. So reddit and STEEM are better than twitter.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:08:14 PM

Exactly, In my opinion also same. Twitter is not a good platform for news and knowledge about bitcoin. And with only 140 letter it is always tough to describe anything. So reddit and STEEM are better than twitter.

Guys please check the OP post to learn the what is the question is about first. Unless subject line text has the bitcoin as a word and the complete word doesn't speaks about bitcoin at all. It's about Twitter usage.
This is an off topic related thread with the btc name. Kindly ignore it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:19:22 PM

Mikeinspace is pretty good makes some hilarious tweets. Following the core devs is also good if you want retweeted information. Theres probably like 30 more accounts in the related tab to those guys. Oh also Whalepanda is fantastic.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

Samson Mow‏
@Excellion

Andreas‏ Antonopoulos
@aantonop

boxmining
@boxmining

Those three are my favorite Twitter accounts related to Bitcoin, very informative and insightful tweets from these guys.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:05:41 PM

Hi all,

I dont know if a similar discussion exist, bu I didn't find it.

My question is simple, what is/are your favorite twitter account ?

Everyday, new accounts are created and I have the bad reflex to follow all of them, because I'm affraid to miss information and quality isn't always present...

Is there any account that never disappointed you ?

Thanks.

Twitter has been a very good platform that I have seen to have propagated the gospel of crypto currency beyond measures but the problem is that the more your followers the more the tweets and the more the information overload you get to face in which if you want a particular information, you get to stress yourself more by going deep in clicking in other to get more information maybe they can do something to choose favorite follower to always have their tweets constant
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

Twitter is just for news.. You can learn more about bitcoin in this forum.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Nilima-Temp.

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:43:59 PM

you can choose  official twitter account only.  Smiley
all exchange site has its own twitter account.
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:19:24 PM

Steemit is good social network which works on blockchain.
Of course content there is very different, but there are professional people from cryptocurrency area - you can follow them

And I agree that about Bitcoins may be there is nothing better than this forum. The problem is that there are so many topics that new users can be lost

Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:01:08 AM

Thank you. I looked at them. They informative. I hope they follow back. I'm sure they would. It's always good to keep updated with the latest tweets from good accounts and keep it on notification.
Tsuloid

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

I'm fanatic of twitter, mainly for the immediacy in the publication of news and information, besides highlighting the most outstanding comments, if you want to organize your favorite groups, I recommend using the TweetDeck tool to enhance the twitter utility, to keep you updated on the world of crypto currencies I recommend you follow @coindesk.
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:48:13 AM

Yes TweetDeck is my favorite tool also for Twitter management,
Unfortunately I lack time to post and communicate on Twitter all the time, but it's very useful social media if you need to reach somebody particular
Let's share here our twitter and follow each other, I'm following many interesting people from Cryptocurrency area

Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

Just hopping in here to advise you to be very ware of trading twitters. Most of the time you're getting the news late, and might cost you a large chunk of your portfolio! Be safe out there and dont give too much credit to their "tips"
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:37:46 AM

I think twitter is great for up to date information. So I will continue to monitor it. And twitter is very important for altcoin marketing. So I just follow some users related to bitcoin world.
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:07:57 AM

Following bitcoin devs and some prominent people in the space might be beneficial. Moreover, you'll see their arguments and drama and all of that. Sometimes it is insightful, funny and sometimes pretty stupid to be honest. You may want to follow some traders too and be shilled at your own risk.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:13:17 AM

Hi all,

I dont know if a similar discussion exist, bu I didn't find it.

My question is simple, what is/are your favorite twitter account ?

Everyday, new accounts are created and I have the bad reflex to follow all of them, because I'm affraid to miss information and quality isn't always present...

Is there any account that never disappointed you ?

Thanks.
I can say that many developers create a new medium which is twitter to spread the information about cryptocurrency. We can see that the twitter campaign is existed because the twitter serves us the promotion of the coins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:15:34 AM

Following bitcoin devs and some prominent people in the space might be beneficial. Moreover, you'll see their arguments and drama and all of that. Sometimes it is insightful, funny and sometimes pretty stupid to be honest. You may want to follow some traders too and be shilled at your own risk.

There is surely a benefit in following some bitcoin developers for some insights about what they will do or if there's another Hard Fork that may occur, well yes there might be some drama's that are involve But that is how bitcoin cope up with things,

And some bounty campaign in the forum might have a twitter campaign that would need tremendous amount of followers you should try it, and I think a good follower would surely tweet back some updated about things involve with bitcoin.
SABRINA-ANTO

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:51:57 AM

I think Twitter is not the place to get news about Bitcoin. Twitter is used as an advertising platform from bounty that we follow. This I think sorry if my opinion is wrong because I just joined in Bitcoin.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:58:27 PM

As far as I know, twitter can help you stay up to date. You don't have to follow all bitcoin accounts to get the latest news, just few of them that you know can give you legit news is OK. Most of the well known news and article publishing websites all have a twitter account which automatically drop their feeds directly on their twitter account. Once you see a news that interests you, visit the link to read more. Some of these sites are coindesk,  cointelegraph, hmcryptogear, bitcoinnews and so on. Just find the ones that works best for you and when you see one is not up to your taste, that is the reason for the unfollow button.
soy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

Maybe this tweet can help some of you who use twitter: https://twitter.com/Crypto_God/status/900982967526412288

It's the essential crypto starter pack on twitter from Crypto_God !

I discovered accounts that I didnt follow and some of them are quite interesting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: