Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do during a panic attack?  (Read 1592 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Control panic attacks by studying and practicing the forms of martial arts that use panic. Some martial arts use induced, controlled panic to make the fighter-practitioners very powerful. This form of control can be used to suppress and overcome lack of panic control. Study it and use it. Besides. If you do this, you will build confidence and self protection right into yourself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S4roZa

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Pray and ask God for guidance, for all is his destiny. Immediately wake up and the spirit of panic, through clarity and sensitivity in analyzing everything that happens. How it will happen and it has happened, and do not easily make your own decisions.
Jake.bluees

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

When a person suffers a panic attack, the anxiety gets out of control, loses control and is frightened by that lack of control. "The heart rate increases, breathing becomes difficult, there is hyperventilation, increased temperature and tremor."

"The autonomic nervous system is triggered and you have to reassure him by transmitting the feeling that there is no danger, that there is no extreme situation and that what happens is not serious. By changing the focus of attention and the importance we give to the symptoms of the panic attack, they diminish. "

The best way to achieve this is:
• Do and think about something else.
• Change the subject of conversation.
• Get to work on something.
• Carry out any activity that allows you not to give importance to the symptoms you are having.
• Instead of hyperventilating, breathe more slowly.
hajil3

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

I will keep calm and relax
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

I used to have a few short heartache from last month and had a serious panic attack I never had in my life.
It felt like I'm having a heart attack. I'm about to collapse, faint. I poured down some water on my head. Took long breaths, tried to sleep but the panic didn't stopped. It came for about an hour where are ran frantically from here and there taking long breaths.
I don't have anything to be depressed about but just had such attack first time in my life.
It was scary and the only feeling I got was I don't want to die.
Do anybody have the similar attacks? What should I do if I had it next time?

be calm and if possible call someone to accompany you. if it is severe, call 911 and wait calmly.
do diet and exercise.
jheipee19

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

The Four Steps:
Relax.
Stop Negative Thinking.
Use Coping Statements.
Accept Your Feelings.
Here's How:
Step 1. Relax.
Relax by taking slow, deep, complete breaths. Calm yourself by remembering that you are only having a panic attack and that nothing more serious is happening to you. Continue to take slow, deep, complete breaths. Slow, deep, complete breaths will relax your body, which is the first step to reversing the release of adrenaline.

Step 2. Stop Negative Thinking.
Stop negative thinking by shouting the word "STOP!!!" really loud inside your head. By shouting the word "STOP" you are interrupting the emergency message that your brain is sending to your adrenal glands. Often people having a panic attack get into an endless loop repeating the same catastrophic thoughts over and over in their head. Interrupting this endless loop gives you the opportunity to replace the scary message with a calming one.

Step 3. Use Coping Statements.
A coping statement is a positive statement that is at least as strong as the catastrophic statement that you have been scaring yourself with. Replace the negative thought with a positive one. Choose a statement that addresses the negative thought.

For example, if you think that you are having a heart attack (a common fear during a panic attack) then you might be saying something in your head like, "Oh my God, I'm having a heart attack" or, "I'm gonna die, oh my God, I'm gonna die!" After you shout the word "STOP!" immediately replace the fear thought with a positive statement that helps you to cope with the situation, such as "I'm only having a panic attack and it will be over in three minutes if I relax" or, "My fear is making my heart pound harder, my heart is fine."

If you feel afraid hearing footsteps behind you on the street you might say, "I've walked down this street hundreds of times" or, "I walk alone on the street every night when I come home from work; what I hear behind me is someone else who is walking home from work."

Other coping statements might be, "I've gotten through this situation many times before and I can get through it again" or, "I am fine, everything is fine."

Brainstorm the kinds of fearful thoughts that bring on panic for you and then make a long list of coping statements that you can look at when you need to rather than trying to think of coping statements in the middle of a panic attack.

Note: If your fear is in response to a real danger I suggest that you consider making new choices that address those fears. If you are concerned about your health consult with your doctor.

Step 4. Accept Your Feelings.
Accepting your feelings is very important. Minimizing this experience usually serves to perpetuate it.

Start by identifying what emotion you are feeling. Most panic attacks are caused by the emotion of fear or some variation of fear. Identify the emotion you are feeling and find the reason that you feel it.

Validate that feeling and the reason for it. If you are having a panic attack before giving a speech, you are afraid because it's scary. Stage fright is a common cause of fear and panic. If you're afraid that you're having a heart attack, it's certainly valid to be afraid of that. If you are afraid of footsteps behind you on the street it's reasonable to be afraid that something bad might happen to you.

In all of these cases take the appropriate precautions. Have a regular check up so that you know that your heart is healthy. Walk in a well-lit area and be aware of your surroundings on the street. Walk like a warrior and not like a victim. These are all important precautions to ensure your safety. Then, when you use a coping statement that reminds you that you had a check up recently and that your heart is fine, you can reassure yourself that it's okay to be afraid, knowing that you are safe.

Fear is a positive emotion that reminds you to take care of yourself. Listen to your feelings, take good care of yourself, and keep your emotions in proportion to the situation by keeping an appropriate perspective.

Many people have stopped having panic attacks after learning these steps. However, there is a deeper solution to permanently resolving panic and anxiety responses, fully giving you emotional freedom and happiness. Your mind has the power to significantly influence your negative responses in all situations. By working with hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a powerful way of changing or enhancing your thinking processes) we can achieve any goal, solve any problem and create the excellence you desire in all areas of your life.
rainforestbrad

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Ride out the stor,!!!!!!! Thats all you can do!
ElLoco1994

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:25 AM

Drink a beer and smoke a cigarette Smiley
Majalena2016

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

Just stay calm and keep cool... focus to yourself only and keep yourself awake and calm... panic is just a state of mind...
Manishajrouh

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

I will try to relax first then I will seek help and tell it.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

Just stay calm and keep cool... focus to yourself only and keep yourself awake and calm... panic is just a state of mind...
And not only of the mind, but the whole character of man is built around his panic state of mind. This person for any reason will worry and panic, even if you do not need it. In some cases.
sanrukka

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

stay calm, smoke weed  Grin
ghostcode

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

Wow, great topic, going through this right now. It's really really bad.
I have to get off the tube/bus because of being around people right
now is doing my head in. Like they say 'Other People Are Hell.'

To deal with it, I took some chill pills, and right now drinking a beer,
but I don't recommend that. Better answers above that I will be noting.

Been on caffeine for years, overload, all systems crashing. No one to...
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

Yea i know the feeling... Then you call phone somewhere "echo" at area or everywhere where you are. I wondering why hell they do it for me?! Money is on my mind, not terrorism/even criminal activity.  Lips sealed Im big Trump fan Cheesy

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
forayer

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Stopping a panic attack is very simple. All you have to do is stop the emergency message from being sent to your adrenal glands. Learn these four simple steps and your panic attack will only last for three minutes. Once you understand how this works, you never have to have a panic attack again.
ghostcode

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

Yea i know the feeling... Then you call phone somewhere "echo" at area or everywhere where you are. I wondering why hell they do it for me?! Money is on my mind, not terrorism/even criminal activity.  Lips sealed Im big Trump fan Cheesy

They got everyone's number. Look up a Conspiracy website, get monitored. All the way up to financial freedom through crypto.
Pretty harmless yet damn those Demon Worshiping scum want you to self-desruct so you'll never stand tall or fight the system.
jarlze

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

I try to go to sleep faster. it helps
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:24:05 AM

They got everyone's number. Look up a Conspiracy website, get monitored. All the way up to financial freedom through crypto.
Pretty harmless yet damn those Demon Worshiping scum want you to self-desruct so you'll never stand tall or fight the system.

I love my homecountry in that point of wiev.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:30:17 AM

I would talk to myself to keep calm and settle to the nearest high platform and start breathing heavily and then have some fluid and lay down.
vitalik_little55

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

Proper breathing, socializing (even if just online), getting lost in something you enjoy and getting good sleep all help.
Avoid caffeine and you can look into trying maca root. Helps my panic attacks a lot. Also, check your toothpaste for xylitol. That stuff gives some people panic attacks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: