Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
Egayerm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

Upcoming ICO campaign of KICKICO platform. It is currently in the Public Draft status. That means that its date is not specified yet, and the campaign is in the public editing mode, with all changes and the preparation process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

You can find a list of ICO all upcoming, happening, and their information links like link to website, whitepaper, slack, and all from this calendar list https://www.coingecko.com/ico

AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:26:04 PM

For me there are a few signs to look for in a ICO

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Finally
- Good concept and catchy name - A good ethos and a name that makes them stand out. Personally i would avoid anything that is something "coin".

There are numerous sites such as ico.alert that can keep you up to date with the newest pre-sales / ICO's

One pre-sale i am looking at is Crowdholding, because they are in their pre-sale you can get a lot more bonuses than getting involved with the ICO. You will get more from your money with pre-sales.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/

What an interesting underdog we have here. Hope they make it.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:39:15 PM

Opus is a medical decentralized based ico so far the best i have ever seen.And i hope it will be finished successfully.Kickcity is another positve ico i have to think but i do not know how successful it will be.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

Of course everyone here would just advertise their own ICOs or the ones that they plan to invest on in the future, I'm not going to say which ICOs I'm going after with some serious investment, everyone really should do their own home work on researching at least 10 days on the project before actually investing anything and you should avoid going near any of the ICOs with a few days running or some ridiculously finish over a 24 hours period Cheesy when you see something with a good future you just know, after doing some research albeit.
silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:29:36 PM

Perhaps you should take a look at a few you really like and then see if the team is solid and if you think the business makes sense. If you think you can add value to the project even better. Then you get involved, talk to people on the team and see if it is a solid token/business.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:55:45 PM

I think there are many ico is the best at this moment such as ATLANT is the best one this ico is real astet company based and kickcity is great.Finally bowhead is another promising ico i think.

It seems almost all ico promises though there are some who do not,this ATLANT example is very good. Wink
julslet84

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:33:34 PM

Bowhead health, aventus, monetha, kin, stuffgogo are good ICOs. Stuffgogo released its demo version but they raised little so far, kik is a project from the founder of kik application.

Very funny.You mentioned like me/my opinion. I also want to suggest those ICO.all are good in this time.Also want to add some ICO like Aventus, Bitjob, and Utrust. I read their road-map and their team activity.all of are good and hard-worker. you can visit : https://tokenmarket.net here you will get all of ICO details.i follow this site regularly for getting update about the ICO.

i agree to you guys, there are so many ICOs and its really hard to follow them all but these projects that you're talking about (especially aventus and monetha) seem good to me, too. and i would like to add this list RIVETZ !

defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

One pre-sale i am looking at is Crowdholding, because they are in their pre-sale you can get a lot more bonuses than getting involved with the ICO. You will get more from your money with pre-sales.

https://ico.crowdspamholding.com/
The only reason you are spamming this link in many posts is that you earn from it.

If you earn from the pre-sales I have all reason not to believe you.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

There is no point asking about successful ICO always. One should start researching about it by oneself so that we can understand which ICO becomes successful and why they become successful in the long run. Because you can not keep asking people about it always and then invest into suggested posts. That would be dangerous as people might be just publishing here for getting paid. Better to investigate by yourself. The best thing is you have every bit of information available through announcements section under alternative cryptocurrencies. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

I think SNAPUP and LAMPIX are really really good ICOs which are coming. Both of these ICOs have an amazing development team especially SNAPUP and i believe that these two would be one of the most successful projects in future.
kabirulawal

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:37:23 AM

Following Hero token
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

Bankera is great and launched by a team proven to know about financials
How did they prove that?
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

kin and monetha are my favourites.
 coss also good Project bu i dont know why they didint get good response  on here.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

I think that good projects will be: Redpulse, Comsa, Enigma and Cindicator good project

Ahmed Kimo

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

I think that good projects will be: Redpulse, Comsa, Enigma and Cindicator good project

yeah thats may be true
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

Those days I recommend to completely close yourself up from the hype and start researching each ico that has been listed on icolisting websites so to ensure that their first checks have been done on them. Then you start researching what they want to reach and if their white paper is decent. Does it have a long term investment future? Then you can invest into an ICO and you also don't have to doubt best ICO or not. You are certain about your own choice and that's the most important thing when researching what ICO you want to invest in. While most icos will go 2 to 3x lately but that won't last forever that's why it's important what a token wants to do.
VTS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

It probably also depends if you want to make a long term investment (what possible has lower risk and higher profit) or short term profit. Of course it can not be generalized but short time / long time should be a factor in decision making.

btcconnoisseur

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Any thoughts of ICOS https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-icobox-icos/ ?
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:42:21 AM

Has anyone heard about Anryze - a distributed speech recognition platform? Great project I think, useful idea, I like it
If interested - their ANN thread
It will success, I believe Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: