Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:07:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
coinblaster99

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

1. Enigma ICO
It is a platform that has been created to empower anyone and everyone to build their own crypto hedge fund. Catalyst offers off-chain solutions to enable users to make fast cross-chain transfers while maintaining full custody of their assets.

2.Kyber Network
The Kyber Network  is a decentralized and trustless exchange that facilitates instant conversions between crypto-assets. This network aims to enable Ethereum addresses to receive payments from any kind of blockchain and to convert and exchange tokens in a secure and instant way.

3.UnikoinGold
An ERC20 token designed for the purpose of legal and licensed betting on esports matches and tournaments, UnikoinGold provides entry to a new version of the existing Unikrn spectator betting system. Unikrn already runs a fully regulated and licensed esports betting platform running on Unikoins.

4.Omega One
Despite massive growth, cryptocurrency markets remain illiquid, fragmented, and open to hacking. Omega One, coming later this year, will solve these problems by providing a decentralized automated execution platform

5.Cindicator
Cindicator has been conceptualized in order to create a social and technological infrastructure that is needed to make effective decisions under the conditions of the high uncertainty of the new economy.
HappyPirate

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

Hello, I recommend you to take a closer look to Confideal. It is an anonymous service, which allows you to carry out quick, cheap and safe transactions without the participation of third parties.
The platform is based on Ethereum Smart Contracts that are optimized for use by non-programmers.

Why Confideal? Heard a lot about it, but what its edge among others?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:07:02 PM

Datum is a good one:

https://medium.com/@nurmelaa03/datum-presale-whitelist-a692cee8a7b5

https://blog.datum.org

https://blog.datum.org/europeans-general-data-protection-regulation-opens-door-for-user-control-76fbb7d5b587

this will become a multibillion marketcap, no doubt, turning your 300$ investment into a 10K profit

Change is also a great one, especially in the recent climate where cryptobanks are turning up left and right:

https://medium.com/@changebank

https://change-bank.com

already close to 50K Eth raised

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Thegiftedone

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

I was a big fun of red pulse but by now its too sad. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network fo sure
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

I was a big fun of red pulse but by now its too sad. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network fo sure

Have you invested or are you starting to achieve? Are you kidding about profitable? I wanted to try it, but it was over. I am waiting for a response.
KelvinatorNL

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

request network is gonna be huge and quite hyped. I expect it will be a fast and successfull ico sale
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:24:00 AM

indeed a lot of good ICO. but I still choose dovu. the project is enough to give a new idea.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

For me, the best ICO's that coming are Genesis Vision and Electroneum. They are both promising ICO's for me.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:32:28 AM

1. Enigma ICO
It is a platform that has been created to empower anyone and everyone to build their own crypto hedge fund. Catalyst offers off-chain solutions to enable users to make fast cross-chain transfers while maintaining full custody of their assets.

2.Kyber Network
The Kyber Network  is a decentralized and trustless exchange that facilitates instant conversions between crypto-assets. This network aims to enable Ethereum addresses to receive payments from any kind of blockchain and to convert and exchange tokens in a secure and instant way.

3.UnikoinGold
An ERC20 token designed for the purpose of legal and licensed betting on esports matches and tournaments, UnikoinGold provides entry to a new version of the existing Unikrn spectator betting system. Unikrn already runs a fully regulated and licensed esports betting platform running on Unikoins.

4.Omega One
Despite massive growth, cryptocurrency markets remain illiquid, fragmented, and open to hacking. Omega One, coming later this year, will solve these problems by providing a decentralized automated execution platform

5.Cindicator
Cindicator has been conceptualized in order to create a social and technological infrastructure that is needed to make effective decisions under the conditions of the high uncertainty of the new economy.

This is a great list. Let me build on top of it. For enigma, what impress me the most is the user friendly platform for me to do smart contracts. You just need to click a few buttons and you can generate your own token or smart contracts. kyber network is like coinbase but decentralise. Why coinbase is so popular is because it is user friendly and easy for newbies to buy or sell btc. Kyber is going towards that direction. For omega 1 and unikoingold, i did not do enough research. But i am into cindicator. Recently, the market is hype about lending or data and predictions, so cindicator is using pool intelligent + bot learning to create a crystal ball.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:35:45 AM

One that keeps popping up is Crowdholding.

I look forward to seeing how they do in their first week.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
MiBambino

Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

1. Enigma ICO

2.Kyber Network

3.UnikoinGold

4.Omega One

5.Cindicator

This is a great list. Let me build on top of it. For enigma, what impress me the most is the user friendly platform for me to do smart contracts. You just need to click a few buttons and you can generate your own token or smart contracts. kyber network is like coinbase but decentralise. Why coinbase is so popular is because it is user friendly and easy for newbies to buy or sell btc. Kyber is going towards that direction. For omega 1 and unikoingold, i did not do enough research. But i am into cindicator. Recently, the market is hype about lending or data and predictions, so cindicator is using pool intelligent + bot learning to create a crystal ball.

I agree 100%, great explanation btw!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

Indeed, lets simply regard the thoughts of our mate here since the tokenmarket top will be the dependable references that everyone will watch out earlier exchanging no despite everything one have the capacity to know the specific coins to uprise later on. All we should do is to screen and read those articles on each token sites, and there you will get the data that will influence you to choose what's ideal and sufficient exchanging thoughts to have later on; once the token will be in the trade commercial centers. The best up and coming ICO can be resolved once they will be available in the trade exchanging locales
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:13:52 PM

I like spectiv project. It will be at the end of the year. Good (but not unique) concept, great team. Besides it has pretty high ratings at different ICO rating sites.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

1. Enigma ICO

2.Kyber Network

3.UnikoinGold

4.Omega One

5.Cindicator

thank so much, i see you are only a newbie but you researched and find out many good ICO
Thegiftedone

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

I'm no expert Grin but here are the ones I'm watching at the moment:
-Cobinhood
-Electroneum
-Crowdholding
-MicroMoney
-Utrust
I usually try to search for the most popular upcoming projects. In last 3 days I saw much stuff about:
-Streamr
-MicroMoney
-Utrust
-Confideal
I’ll be really pleased if those one are worth investing.
Thegiftedone

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

1. Enigma ICO

2.Kyber Network

3.UnikoinGold

4.Omega One

5.Cindicator

thank so much, i see you are only a newbie but you researched and find out many good ICO
Very often I see how the newcomers on the forum write like profi-investors. It is always causes very strange effect to see from the noname-user a constructive and reasoned post. It will be great if more such guys appear.
fedor3327

Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:59:42 PM

Without a question of doubt.

Gladius. Block-chain development for DDos and CDM (content delivery).

ICO starts on the 1st of November 2017.
Orange Guy

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

MY money is on Electroneum
Densite

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

Hello, I recommend you to take a closer look to Confideal. It is an anonymous service, which allows you to carry out quick, cheap and safe transactions without the participation of third parties.
The platform is based on Ethereum Smart Contracts that are optimized for use by non-programmers.

Why Confideal? Heard a lot about it, but what its edge among others?

Confideal have realy intresting product and strong team. There are a lot of competitors, but they have a some of advantages over them.
Michae1k

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

I think one should invest into real products or stable at least. If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 200$, hope to get some profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: