Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

I recommend taking a closer look at ICO - TEND. Project. in my opinion, very promising. A cool idea is a platform for combining various investment tools.
https://www.tend.swiss/
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

I think The ICO that will worth in future are CLN, and Fund Requets, they have very strong concept, i hope it will success

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
kom1231

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

Of the most worthy think GoNetwork and Nucleos, there are many more interesting and slightly less worthy, but I would not want to list them all here)))
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

I absolutely agree with the previous post. GONETWORK is one of the best upcoming icos. This project is a winner of
EthWaterloo 2017. If you are interested thre is a presentation in ann thread and in bounty,too.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

1) CREDITS, i believe it will start today and will definitely sell out quickly.
2) ForySeven has high quality
3) ICOPass also has very high quality and value.

Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

i suggest you to take a look at vlb.io
ICO starts next month. the team is very strong, all of them are highly experienced. i think they found a good practical application for blockchain in transport industry, token seems to be useful. hardcap is only $12m so it's not so hard to implement the product.
Smartcryptovestor

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

There was one from new york and singapore teams, i think called Hiredblockwhich was being talked about a lot on other forums but rumors are that it may not reach public sale and might get hardcapped before cz of venture backing. They are still doing airdrop though, not sure when. i know they havent done their bitcoin forum announcement yet..
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

Firstly i am not an expert, however what i wanna share with you i see grat potential in the ICO so i think maybe you are able to give some considerable thoughts on it and it is policypal. I am an investor and i do attend their talk on paypal office, and what they say amazed me, "We are also Singapore's first and only graduate from the MAS fintech regulatory sandbox." and the ceo is categorise by forbes "Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia" both are a big achievement for the ICO itself and after reading throgh the white paper of Policypal their new created innovation technology for insrance policy holders got a great potential for growth from my personal opnion. You can do a search on policypal bounty and read more of their info in their thread/ white paper.
QuiteRight

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

ICO starts next month. the team is very strong, all of them are highly experienced. i think they found a good practical application for blockchain in transport industry, token seems to be useful. hardcap is only $12m so it's not so hard to implement the product.
I've just read article about this project. By using blockchain technology VLB is creating a single, cohesive ecosystem that is linking transactions and relationships between the automotive production, auto sales, insurance, auto finance and servicing industries and its users.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

Hello! There are a lot of promising projects on Blockchain to date, but not all of them continue to develop after the ICO. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with Equi projects, they have a very good idea, and the main thing is that the team has a great experience. Read Whitepaper and maybe you will be interested, ICO will start in March, there is time!
All good day and successful projects)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

PitchApply is going to disrubt the highly rigid and expensive Human Resources industry. I work in HR and it's evolving a lot slower than the rest of the world.

PitchApply can change this by adding your credentials and experiences to the blockchain. Also, they're going to have 1.5 billion tokens so you can buy a ton of them with a relatively small investment.

They've already got VC backing (no wonder really), which makes me think a 500$ investment could easily turn into a 5000$ profit when the network goes live

https://www.pitchapply.com/

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

I've just read article about this project. By using blockchain technology VLB is creating a single, cohesive ecosystem that is linking transactions and relationships between the automotive production, auto sales, insurance, auto finance and servicing industries and its users.
I have also gone through their [url = https://vlb.io/assets/doc/whitepaper.pdf]Whitepaper[/url] it clearly exhibits that they are looking forward for a long term business project which could help in reducing costs and thus increase efficiency in the vehiccle industry. Not only this they have a great partnership with Carfix which makes their project much more reliable.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

I have also gone through their [url = https://vlb.io/assets/doc/whitepaper.pdf]Whitepaper[/url] it clearly exhibits that they are looking forward for a long term business project which could help in reducing costs and thus increase efficiency in the vehiccle industry. Not only this they have a great partnership with Carfix which makes their project much more reliable.

The best upcoming ICO in March will be VLB. This project has all it takes to be successful. Great founder, experienced team and advisors, has a lot of great partnership, realistic soft and hardcap. I have positive vibes about this project after i read their whitepaper and lightpaper. The only missing part (well, a little) is our support for this project, and i have invested in this project. Come on guys !
choojoy

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

Hi there, datarius’s got a High Quality Rate https://digrate.com/en/ico/762
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

digital currencies are very mobile. there is in the market. people who research and read very well. They get information about ico. ico evaluate opportunities.
Xcvbkol

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

Hi there, datarius’s got a High Quality Rate https://digrate.com/en/ico/762
Hi, I've noticed this project for a long time, but you can not believe the ratings. many projects with high ratings turn out to be a scam

V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

On my opinion, the Best upcoming ICO is LOOMIA Which are a sleeping giant. The world is starting to evolve to implement the Internet of Things into our daily lives. Connecting everything of note to the the world wide web to become smart devices. Making our lives enriched in productivity through sensor to machine and machine to machine communication. Data gathered by one device will be made available to all devices which in turn generates appropriate responses to create the most efficient outcome.

The business itself is great, however the token is not. How many consumers would download data on their clothes to collect a tiny reward (way too much hassle). If they targeted employers with workers clothes, then maybe.

thedevilstoken

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

According to my impartial opinion MY ICO will be the best of the bests:
http://thedevilstoken.club
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

OmegaOne is my favourite one, Omega One is a trade execution platform that provides a cheap, safe way to trade crypto assets.
https://omega.one/discover
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

According to my impartial opinion MY ICO will be the best of the bests:
http://thedevilstoken.club

If we are being impartial then NeuroChain for me. Super fast AI within the contract. https://www.neurochaintech.io/intelligent-blockchain-reinvents-business/?utm_source=involvement&utm_term=
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: