Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63]
  Print  
Author Topic: best upcoming ICO  (Read 21178 times)
Icodog.io

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Guys, what do you think about Chromaway project? I've discovered this ICO a week ago. It is database for dApps on blockchain. There are some competitors like phantasma, dragonchains, zebi and Credits. The interesting thing is that they already works with some big companies according to their website. The bad point is that they are not engaged in crypto community, they dont have a telegram chat even.

At ICODOG we've done an in-depth analysis of it that you can check out here: https://icodog.io/ico-review/chromaway/.
While we share those concerns in community engagement, Chromaway has its highlights:

- They have the first Western government exploring blockchain for Land Registry with the Swedish Lantmäteriet;
 - Mainnet Launch 1 month after Private Sale;
 - Team already proved several times that they are very skilled in blockchain and public ledger technologies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.

I like spectiv project. It will be at the end of the year. Good (but not unique) concept, great team. Besides it has pretty high ratings at different ICO rating sites.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

i think ico bitdepositary good project because have plan create a platform to choose the best ico to avoid fraud in ico
Md Saykat Nazir
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

Spectiv VR sreaming platform ,thay could have possible alpha begining of november,one month earlier than ico
and Bankera,blockchain financial institution thay can have his own multiblockchain cards and iban number before ico,greater merchandise to return.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

Each ICO has a different team, of course, the level of performance and also its capabilities are also different. It certainly also affects the prospects of different ICOs. The ICO that appears now is getting better and better quality. The classification they provide to the community can also be selected. The concepts and ideas are even more organized and attractive. This shows a good improvement and progress to creating a useful ICO.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

I prefer to check influencer scores, when trying to find the best ICOs, as I feel they may tell an honest opinion about the projects. Top7 ico is a good place to browse, but there are some other websites as well, which show the the ratings of more experts.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

I prefer to check influencer scores, when trying to find the best ICOs, as I feel they may tell an honest opinion about the projects. Top7 ico is a good place to browse, but there are some other websites as well, which show the the ratings of more experts.
There are alot of upcmoning ico next month and for me the best upcoming ico is dclinic ico, this project already raised $8m and i also know some ico and it is emp ico it also raise a lot of money now and i believe it will raised more money next month.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

My top picks would be iMusify (spotify on blockchain), realtyreturns (real estate investing on the blockchain), tachain (watch ads during cab rides and get paid), and securix (giant bitcoin mining factory)

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
H.W.P

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

A lot of projects are worth attention now. Everyone chooses for himself where he wants to invest his money. What project does he believe in and what is close to him. I choose those areas that are closer to me and like.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

timbercoin, beatrix, and gemera I think is good. but some of them will end in November.
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

Hi experts,

Offtopic but I can suggest the best STO comming www.orbistransfer.com . Great team , working product selling 30% of the company shares.
rufusruiz883

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

ULtrain just check! really great.
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

While surfing on net I came across a website named List of ICO. On this website, you will get all comprehensive information about ICOs that are listed around the world. You can compare listings, specifications, and price from a single, convenient location.

To know more you can visit: About List of ICO

If you looking for good returns there is one ICO in which you can invest.

The ICO’s name is INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

You can also download their official white paper from the official website: https://incodium.io/

If you want to know the latest blogs about ICO visit: https://listofico.com/

rufusruiz883

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

While surfing on net I came across a website named List of ICO. On this website, you will get all comprehensive information about ICOs that are listed around the world. You can compare listings, specifications, and price from a single, convenient location.

To know more you can visit: About List of ICO

If you looking for good returns there is one ICO in which you can invest.

The ICO’s name is INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

You can also download their official white paper from the official website: https://incodium.io/

If you want to know the latest blogs about ICO visit: https://listofico.com/

i can see it rate 4.3 on icobench
kampesino

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

DYDX is a protocol, built on 0x and Ethereum, for creating, issuing and trading financial derivatives for any ERC20 token. Using off-chain order books and on-chain settlements, it allows an efficient, global and trustless means for trading short sells, long positions and options via a centralized UI relay. It is led by Antonio Juliano, formerly of Coinbase and Uber, and has so far received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Kindred+ Ventures, Abstract Ventures, 1c and Polychain Capital.

Killer project, I love it. Very reliable, very creative, live support works a charm.
Ok, maybe I'm biased: I shorted ether just before it crashed !  Wink

But still. Very serious thing, we might see more crypto-derivatives like that in the future.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:27:15 PM

Hi experts,

For me LBX and IOVO is the best up and coming ICO that I see has a good potential in the market, the people who are on board are authorities in their fields and they are real people, they have seminars events speaking engagement and you can watch it in their social media channel.

neuronchain

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

I can recommend you checking out NeuronChain. It's the world's fastest 4th generation blockchain and is already operative on mainnet, with a native transaction speed of 100.000 tps. Visit NeuronChain's website and follow us on our social media for more info: https://neuronchain.io/
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Now that the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn, it has fallen below many investors' defenses. Don't invest in ICO now, and ICO will lose money. This is the law of the market, and once the bitcoin drops dramatically, all investments will depreciate.

Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

At the moment, to be honest, it is very difficult to find a good ICO, and with the situation that is now happening in the market, it is not known whether it will end or not!
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

At the moment, to be honest, it is very difficult to find a good ICO, and with the situation that is now happening in the market, it is not known whether it will end or not!

A lot of very solid buy possibilities out there right now, Ethereum and NEO are also very low so theres great opportunities to buy ICO coins at insanely low prices

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63]
  Print  

Jump to: