Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a gun?  (Read 13919 times)
TheCarm

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:03:39 PM

ı have no gun. I think so if you have a gun, you want to use. This is so dangerous.
Using a gun is like using a credit card. You are scared first, then you can be addicted.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Smoikata

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

I think the world will be better without gun.  I haven't!!!!
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

Normal person must not needed to hold a gun, even if they has an experience because if they experience of being mad, there is also a chancr that they cant control there feelings and use the gun.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:23:06 PM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.

In my country you can have a gun if you are professional hunter. Otherwise you can't have a gun. But there is a lot of weapons in black market, you can have a gun, or a rifle really cheap. As for the question of whether having a gun should be allowed, or no, I think it should be, but only to keep that gun in your house and defend it, and to defend your life from robbery or other attacks.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
No I don't have a gun, taking gun in our country is not allowable unless if you are a policeman, military, or if your gun is registered to their government agency. Or else if you violate the rules of our country regarding about the gun, you will be file against the laws of illegal possession of firearms.
ValVikram

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:42:57 PM

No, I dont have Sad
wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:43:53 PM

in my country weapons possession is prohibited, but for some professions are allowed to have weapons, to take care of themselves, for example the lawyer profession, members of the government council, and some other professions.

Gun ownership in my opinion depends on the security conditions of the country's territory. In some countries it is permissible to have weapons, but there are many murders and robberies. Should be limited to possession of weapons, for example only for people who have passed the firing practice. And must pass some psychological tests. Because there are many murders and robberies, those with weapons have some properties that are easily emotional, irritable, etc.
Andy.P.Stater

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:20:07 PM

I have taken the safety-course, but I am not a gun owner myself
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

I dont have a gun and i dont need a gun because i dont have a enemy but if i have enemy again i dont need gun why ? There is a police and law and they have to protect us.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:32:15 AM

no, i have no gun, although i have a desire to have a gun because gun is forbidden to use civil society in my country.
I do not think civilians should have a gun because guns are a dangerous weapon when used indiscriminately.
in some countries that allow people to have guns often misuse guns, can lead to crime, robbery and even terrorism.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:53:18 AM

no, i don't have Smiley
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

Every person who know how to use it in good or bad way must right to have a gun.  it is good that only person who can handle gun that must know on how to use it because some person use it like a kid or saw in some games then they want to copy what they saw.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:02:03 PM

Never have, never will and I do not understand the argument that having a gun makes you safe. Look at the data, guns kill, what do you think they were designed for? The sooner the world DE-militarizes the better in view.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
IIV

Activity: 130
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

No. People usually don't have a gun here. Though registration of one is not so complicated, people here are not interested about guns.
Sanjida_j3233

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

No I have not a gun but I have need a gun for my personal security if I had face any problem that time this gun will save me ,so I need a gun.
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

People should have guns for protection because there is no better way to defend your home or property in case of a robbery.

How is a little old lady going to defend herself against 2 or 3 intruders in the middle of the night?

The fact is, guns are not scary or bad. Slingshots, blow darts, knives, baseball bats and bow and arrows are equally as dangerous. In reality, there are evil people who wish to do innocent people harm, and you have to be ready to defend yourself against these attacks. Would you go into the wilderness without protection? If someone started beating you up would you defend yourself with your hands?

Likewise, self-defense is a right and I guarantee you if you are ever in a situation where you are getting robbed you will wish you had a gun.

People should use the guns only if they have any threats to their life; only for the purpose of self protection they should use the guns. Otherwise common people don't have any reason to keep the guns. Agreed with you, self defense is everyone's right and if someone wants to keep the gun then they should follow the government procedure to avail it and no one should keep the guns illegaly.
No because I have no interest and need of gun .those people who have threat or interested in keeping gun they should have. but it’s not necessary that every person have a  gun in their home .but it’s necessary for every country that they should have source of guns for their country protections.

AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:10:24 PM

Guns in Europe would lead to nothing but youngsters shooting their penises off.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:34:55 PM

No, I don't! For me Its not necessary to have a gun, the more important is you are always alert and careful in your society. If you are in danger you can shout to get attention of others to find some help and always use your skills when way you are choosing, I think you can feel if this way is safe or that way is safe.
It depends on the community you're in. There are some places in the world, where you can scream all you want and nobody will help you. It's important to rely on yourself not on others. What would happen if every person always wanted others to save them, think about it. We'd have a society of losers who lean on each other and when one person fails to do their job they all fall like dominos.

I don't have a gun but I'd like to have it and I'll try to buy it in the near future.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:44:48 PM

No I do not have a gun. Many of us are always brings gun even if they will just go to public places. Their reason is self defense purposes, if some one will attack them, that is the only time they will use it.

Bitcocoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

I haven't a gun, i don't need it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: