Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a gun?  (Read 13919 times)
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.
No gun is the start crime. Only own the gun if you have license.
In my country, Only the authorized personnel's like military, Police and Security guard could carry a gun. Gun is not issued by the ordinary people to avoid the possibility that it could be used against the Government.
TerminalBB

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:07:52 AM

This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Every person should have a weapon. but it is not always necessary to use it for self-defense. Only if the situation threatens your life.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:09:05 AM

Having a gun is a good thing as long as one keeps it for safety and not just to threaten or play with someone. We all know that safety is not a thing in the world. It is true that there are police officers, still we need to look at those situations where the police officers might take a while to respond to an emergency.
snowyy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:22:47 AM

People should have guns for protection because there is no better way to defend your home or property in case of a robbery.

How is a little old lady going to defend herself against 2 or 3 intruders in the middle of the night?

The fact is, guns are not scary or bad. Slingshots, blow darts, knives, baseball bats and bow and arrows are equally as dangerous. In reality, there are evil people who wish to do innocent people harm, and you have to be ready to defend yourself against these attacks. Would you go into the wilderness without protection? If someone started beating you up would you defend yourself with your hands?

Likewise, self-defense is a right and I guarantee you if you are ever in a situation where you are getting robbed you will wish you had a gun.

People should use the guns only if they have any threats to their life; only for the purpose of self protection they should use the guns. Otherwise common people don't have any reason to keep the guns. Agreed with you, self defense is everyone's right and if someone wants to keep the gun then they should follow the government procedure to avail it and no one should keep the guns illegaly.

I agreed . People should have a gun just for self defense . Not to use with illegal things..
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:12:28 PM

I did not have a gun because when i was guns i could charge without my guns so i did not have a gun.

Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:27:05 PM

In my opinion all back again depending on the profession that we shake, whether our profession is classified as high risk or dangerous. Usually professions at risk are Lawyers, Legal Agencies, Debt Collectors, Body Guard Officials, Artists. I myself have no firearms because my work is not dangerous. But I support the rules to have firearms only need to control all the holders both from the psychological side and retraining, to avoid happening again like in Las Vegas.

shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

No, I don't have a gun as I think that I don't have a need for it. I know that tgere are people who are doing a lot of wrong things but I also don't want to hurt anyone or shoot anyone with a gun as much as possible.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:33:34 AM

No i have not a gun 😹 give me 1plz 😊
Nothing because we are in our early age.When i have a gun i can help.So we all need to avoid or hold guns
Saput

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

the answer is I do not have a gun because in the country have a law on the possession of firearms and must take care of letters of possession of firearms
pengbarya

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

I don't have gun because I strongly disagree of letting people have gun. I think gun is just another way of overpowering other poeple to treat them un-equally.  Maybe, everybody deserve a defensive tools or etc but I don't think having gun is best Idea.
If I ever I be having a gun, I think it will stay inside my house and I will not bring it in-other places to avoid misundertanding because some people feel threatened when they saw a gun to another people. However, for as long as people use it properly without harming other people life -especially with no reason of killing- then It will be alright.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:59:45 AM

I do not have a weapon, I do not need it)) if it's scary walking down the street, then I have a gas balonik with me Wink
Russelmain

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

I do not have a gun, I do not need it, I'm afraid of it at all)) I have a friend at the police works, and as someone came to visit after work)) and showed me the gun, it's interesting, of course, but I'm so scared Lips sealed Lips sealed
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:42:47 PM

I do not have any possession of firearms but if i am going to have a weapon like that, I am going to use it for safety and security use only.

uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:24:47 PM

I don't have, but for me it's fine to have a gun as long as it won't hurt innocent people. Or we can also use it to threaten bad guys to be afraid of us because we have a gun.  Cheesy
But I prefer to learn martial arts than having a gun for protection from bad guys, because I wouldn't want to kill any person just for my own sake. But I'm willing to break their bones if necessary.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

Put right weapon on a right guy. We do agree if using weapon with wisely.
But in the fact, many people using weapon to hurt others. That's why i disagree people willing to having gun without correct purpose.

I don't have, but for me it's fine to have a gun as long as it won't hurt innocent people. Or we can also use it to threaten bad guys to be afraid of us because we have a gun.  Cheesy
But I prefer to learn martial arts than having a gun for protection from bad guys, because I wouldn't want to kill any person just for my own sake. But I'm willing to break their bones if necessary.
Andrewrny

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

No, in our country, citizens are forbidden to take guns
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

I don't have a gun but i want to have one someday. If we have a gun we must be responsible because being a gun owner is a big responsibility. We must only use it if needed and not in doing criminal activities.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
ReelChampion

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:01:48 PM

Yes I do.  But for the sole purpose of self protection at home. I do not carry it outside the house its for home ang personal protection.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:13:21 PM

yes i have . but this is for emergency use not to kill or gang related . and my hobbies is firing range thats why i have a gun and its legal gun that i cant carry anytime . but having a gun is not good you get going so respectful to others you can kill anytime . thats why others go to test for examine for accepting you from carrying it but some others cant because they cant passed exam. maybe they have no discipline like ordinary people

ave_sema

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

No, I don't need it, LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: