Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is religion necessary for humans?  (Read 6636 times)
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

I believe that religion is necessary for man in any era. Just let each person believe in his own way. But faith in God is necessary for the salvation of our souls! The entire world can not endlessly in its diversity, appear just like that, and we forget people about God, the Creator of this world and ourselves, the Parent of immortal souls. Can not be so!!!
zareva

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

I don't think that religion is necessary for people. Its a remnant of the past
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:56:50 PM

A human without religion is a human without humanity.

Cool

I certainly agree with it. Religion will bring us closer to God. It leads us to the right path and builds the foundation of our faith. Without God, we are nothing. Religion is the one who guides us and helps us know more about God.
etraderhart

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

Cool

What?!?! I've been doing voluntary services since I was 9, It's been a decade. I've joined  9 youth organizations, traveled islands to join immersions. I don't have a religion. So, if your humanity revolves around your fate, rather than your actions then you can have your humanity. Human subjected to labeling is what caused this world to be so chaotic.

Labeling people by race, color, religion. Psh!  

P.S. I believe in a God. I just don't follow any doctrine written by a man claiming they've spoken to the Great Architect of the Universe.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

Religion is needed by people to direct their life to the right path, religion provides rules about all things related to their  life
I have really found out that with religion one can indeed find inner peace in spite of all the turmoil that that's going on in the world.  I always feel at peace when am either praying or am at church listening to the Word of God.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
moshiul13

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:06 PM

Yes, religion is necessary for humans because every religion talks about peace path and religion is a blind fear which will never get lost.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:25:11 PM

Those who consider that human beings do not need a religion, are those who claim that there is no scientific evidence of God's existence, therefore, many people might be believing in something that is simply not real.

Another argument is that religious people have imposed a truth that may not be true, generating a whole system of false beliefs, prohibitions and rigid norms of behavior that have sometimes become excessive.

Those in favor of religion believe that their faith gives meaning to life and their beliefs drive them to be better people, therefore religion would provide many more benefits without doing harm.

RELIGION:

Is religion really necessary?

Religion is a system of human activity composed of beliefs and practices about what is considered as divine or sacred, both personal and collective, existential, moral and spiritual.

BELIEFS:

A belief is an idea that is considered true by the person who professes it.

Well explained this many people including myself we wonder: is it necessarily a belief agena my truth? And therefore should I become part of their system of practices ?.

THE INDIVIDUALITY OF THOUGHT:

In my personal case, I have come to think that there is nothing more healthy than the individuality of thought in terms of these issues, many people go there condemning others to a future full of suffering and pain in hell or the open for no Practice their beliefs, many have lost their homes and possessions most prized by fanatics who have filled their heads with "beliefs" and ideas agenas to theirs ...
The method used in many of the cases:

THE FEAR,

A clear example:

Pepito believes in a god or a higher being, he has his own vision of that being and is happy, sleeps peacefully, lives happy and knows what is good and is bad, (because let's face it: we all know that he is good and that he is Bad, we do not need a manual to identify this or in most cases it is so), until one day Peptio is met with a person who tells him not to go to church, not to read the bible, not to praise God, Not to give a tithe, and not to follow literally the thousand and one tips that the bible has and even those who contradict themselves, will go to hell and be judged severely by God. Since that day Pepito goes to church, he lives in fear, and is constantly harassed with feelings of guilt every time he makes mistakes ...

Now, is it happy pepito? Maybe the answer is: NO

People should be free to believe and think as they like, if we analyze things there are many religions and look, has the Hindu people been destroyed by God for believing in ganesha? Are Buddhists the victims of the lack of love of a creator ? Are simple questions with obvious answers, the answer is NO, these are people who with other points of view and other religions have obtained happiness or spiritual rest, why can not we be happy believing our way? Because they do not have their own god, or else they do not have a god.

RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION:

Religion to this day has been a system of manipulation of masses rather than a cult of love, where the believer is exploited financially, manipulated mentally, and their own beliefs are demonized, turning them into a means to produce panic to the population. The most clear is the holy inquisition, the enrichment of many Christian pastors, and the deprivation of individual freedom of thought in many alternative cults.

Regardless of the belief, people should always ask themselves in their lives if this makes them happy, if it makes them happy: Go ahead, they will do well, but if not why stay oppressed?

CONCLUSION

Be free, think, reason, if Christians say that God gave free will because he would punish us for using it ?, many Muslims were sold the idea that we must die for God and that is why so many people commit suicide in their name In wars to reach their love, the Jews are made to believe that they are the chosen people and that there is of the others then? And you know why? Because it is not really God who dictates this, it is MAN, it is not good to be oppressed by the ideas of others if they harm us.

I don't think religion is necessary for humans. Nobody has to die for some ideology or religion. In addition nobody has to think about they will be punished in after life. Religion was just a constitution in the past. It is no necessary for talk about it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
soupyyo

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:06:31 AM

I think that the real question is not if religion is necessary, but if it is real.
If it's real, it sure is necessary, if it's not, there are other world views to look at.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:09:28 PM

Maybe not religion itself is so important and even necessary for us. We just need to believe in something, and it can be not only God.
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

I think religion is necessary for each of us. It will help us believe in something and rely it. Makes us have faith in life. Whenever we are in trouble, we think of religion, which is the fulcrum of our belief in life

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:55:05 PM

Religion is psychotechnology. Religion divides people into ours and not ours. Religion is the suggestion of unreasonable dogmas. Today, you need to put an estimate with a minus sign, not a plus. Normal society separates religion from the state, and tolerates it only as an acceptable evil. Just as it tolerates the sale of certain drugs, such as alcohol and tobacco. Motivation is the same: firstly, it is said that this is traditional, and secondly, that one can not call a person to something forcibly. Everyone should understand and realize what is right for him and what does not.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:09 PM

it's good, when a person has his principles and understanding that he didn't create this world and he need to respect the place and people around him...this would be enough for a happy life
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

humans desperately need religion, why I say that. because
the first world is colored by two forces where that power can affect the world, that is philosophy and religion.
the two are essentially religious rules for humans, the term is human limitations. religion is one of the life sciences of the world and the next. that's my opinion
crypcoinmonster

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:02:35 PM

People cling to religion when they cannot explain something that is happening, when they feel alone and hopes to gain the embrace of a divinity, and to pray for their dreams hoping someone is listening.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:29:32 PM

I really need it, it serves as my guide, i need an advise about life. Talking about the goodness of God in the house of the Lord helps a lot to strive. Therefore, religion helps a lot.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

No, Because we can live without it religion is only a guide on how to live but sadly most of its history only caused death and suffering.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:44:27 AM

Yes, religion makes the people more meaningful and they can find out the main cause of life by it. When a man will have no pressure,he can not find out the right path on the otherhand religion does this very comfortably.

Religion is not necessary but only through it we will have good morals. But no religion can save us. It is through our faith in God we can receive salvation. But also, without religion, we will not think that there is God because we will only hear about God inside the church and we cannot hear about God when we will talk about science. So, though religion is not so necessary but it is also through it that we learn to believe the unseen so I think we also have to be part of a congregation.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:44:12 AM

I think it is, a person living without something to believe with is just lost. Having something to believe in is what makes a persons life colorful, and meaningful, it helps a person to be who he is and brings the best out of a person. So having a religion or a belief is a good thing.

david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:34:21 AM

I do believe in God but I don't accept that religion is necessary for human. If religion is necessary then everything we need will be found from it. We are not the maker of truth but the discoverer,spending alot of time to know it through the demand and standard of our inner being. This truth is a universal truth which is not by product of experience but from the One whose existence is eternal bigenning.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

Cool

I completely disagree with you. It is pretty obvious that all of the religions which exist on earth are poisoning beautiful human soul and Religions turn people into heatens, rude people. A world without religions would be better for sure. On the other hand, I respect your ideas but I find them incorrect.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: