Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:50:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is religion necessary for humans?  (Read 6636 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

Alot of people lived all their lives to be an atheist, alot dies because of their fate. All in all let's look at it this way. Millions of years ago primitive man never knew religion. The only being that is on their mind is the apex predators that could actually kill them. They started religion to explain and make sense of things outside the realm of what could be explained without the scientific method

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:38:58 AM

I think it is not necessary. Because if some person has self discipline, he/she can control his/her life in a good manner. Being religious person will give you a good attitudes and self disciplines. Religion will teach you what is good and what is bad. If you can choose good and bad between them, you don't need a religion. But first of all you must confirm what is good and what is bad. Because sometimes bad also see as good. Therefore be wise, then you don't need to be worry. But it is always helpful if something (like religion) have to teach us what is good and what is bad.

nilakshifernando

Activity: 306

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:10:00 AM

I think a religion is needed for humans as religions teach us good and bad. It teaches us what we should do and what we should not do. A religion guides humans.It teaches us about the merits and sins too. A person can behave well even without the help of a religion but it teaches us not only about correct behaviour but also many other things. Therefore humans need religions.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:27:23 AM

Of course this is important, because religion is the basis of life.
God created heaven and hell we believe, heaven is my purpose in life by way of doing good, doing his commandments and avoid His prohibitions.
So there is no reason why I don't believe in religion.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

I think the important thing is morality, ethics and principles...if this is not a religion, but a some kind of doctrine, but it helps the person to be wise, kind and decent, then this is a wonderful thing that can lead him through life
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

I think it WAS. Currently religion is over-valued and brings us lots of various problems. Dunno, if somebody has same opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:36:31 PM

Those who consider that human beings do not need a religion, are those who claim that there is no scientific evidence of God's existence, therefore, many people might be believing in something that is simply not real.

Another argument is that religious people have imposed a truth that may not be true, generating a whole system of false beliefs, prohibitions and rigid norms of behavior that have sometimes become excessive.

Those in favor of religion believe that their faith gives meaning to life and their beliefs drive them to be better people, therefore religion would provide many more benefits without doing harm.

RELIGION:

Is religion really necessary?

Religion is a system of human activity composed of beliefs and practices about what is considered as divine or sacred, both personal and collective, existential, moral and spiritual.

BELIEFS:

A belief is an idea that is considered true by the person who professes it.

Well explained this many people including myself we wonder: is it necessarily a belief agena my truth? And therefore should I become part of their system of practices ?.

THE INDIVIDUALITY OF THOUGHT:

In my personal case, I have come to think that there is nothing more healthy than the individuality of thought in terms of these issues, many people go there condemning others to a future full of suffering and pain in hell or the open for no Practice their beliefs, many have lost their homes and possessions most prized by fanatics who have filled their heads with "beliefs" and ideas agenas to theirs ...
The method used in many of the cases:

THE FEAR,

A clear example:

Pepito believes in a god or a higher being, he has his own vision of that being and is happy, sleeps peacefully, lives happy and knows what is good and is bad, (because let's face it: we all know that he is good and that he is Bad, we do not need a manual to identify this or in most cases it is so), until one day Peptio is met with a person who tells him not to go to church, not to read the bible, not to praise God, Not to give a tithe, and not to follow literally the thousand and one tips that the bible has and even those who contradict themselves, will go to hell and be judged severely by God. Since that day Pepito goes to church, he lives in fear, and is constantly harassed with feelings of guilt every time he makes mistakes ...

Now, is it happy pepito? Maybe the answer is: NO

People should be free to believe and think as they like, if we analyze things there are many religions and look, has the Hindu people been destroyed by God for believing in ganesha? Are Buddhists the victims of the lack of love of a creator ? Are simple questions with obvious answers, the answer is NO, these are people who with other points of view and other religions have obtained happiness or spiritual rest, why can not we be happy believing our way? Because they do not have their own god, or else they do not have a god.

RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION:

Religion to this day has been a system of manipulation of masses rather than a cult of love, where the believer is exploited financially, manipulated mentally, and their own beliefs are demonized, turning them into a means to produce panic to the population. The most clear is the holy inquisition, the enrichment of many Christian pastors, and the deprivation of individual freedom of thought in many alternative cults.

Regardless of the belief, people should always ask themselves in their lives if this makes them happy, if it makes them happy: Go ahead, they will do well, but if not why stay oppressed?

CONCLUSION

Be free, think, reason, if Christians say that God gave free will because he would punish us for using it ?, many Muslims were sold the idea that we must die for God and that is why so many people commit suicide in their name In wars to reach their love, the Jews are made to believe that they are the chosen people and that there is of the others then? And you know why? Because it is not really God who dictates this, it is MAN, it is not good to be oppressed by the ideas of others if they harm us.

I think yes, humans need religion as a guide of life so as not to fall into sin and do not commit acts of crime that can harm others.
religion is the rule and the ordinance of God that is taught to the prophets to be revealed to all human beings who want to acknowledge God's power and will believe in Him.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:09:42 PM

for me yes very necessary because, religion involves physically in carrying out its rituals, is the affairs of the house, the affairs of the heart that is in the self. Spiritual Affairs. Rituals, however important in religious life, are symbols. The furthest is the activity that helps the culprit operate his culture better. Regardless of ethics, law, politics, and other profane matters, the peak of diversity is always
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:44:23 PM

Those who consider that human beings do not need a religion, are those who claim that there is no scientific evidence of God's existence, therefore, many people might be believing in something that is simply not real.

Another argument is that religious people have imposed a truth that may not be true, generating a whole system of false beliefs, prohibitions and rigid norms of behavior that have sometimes become excessive.

Those in favor of religion believe that their faith gives meaning to life and their beliefs drive them to be better people, therefore religion would provide many more benefits without doing harm.

RELIGION:

Is religion really necessary?

Religion is a system of human activity composed of beliefs and practices about what is considered as divine or sacred, both personal and collective, existential, moral and spiritual.

BELIEFS:

A belief is an idea that is considered true by the person who professes it.

Well explained this many people including myself we wonder: is it necessarily a belief agena my truth? And therefore should I become part of their system of practices ?.

THE INDIVIDUALITY OF THOUGHT:

In my personal case, I have come to think that there is nothing more healthy than the individuality of thought in terms of these issues, many people go there condemning others to a future full of suffering and pain in hell or the open for no Practice their beliefs, many have lost their homes and possessions most prized by fanatics who have filled their heads with "beliefs" and ideas agenas to theirs ...
The method used in many of the cases:

THE FEAR,

A clear example:

Pepito believes in a god or a higher being, he has his own vision of that being and is happy, sleeps peacefully, lives happy and knows what is good and is bad, (because let's face it: we all know that he is good and that he is Bad, we do not need a manual to identify this or in most cases it is so), until one day Peptio is met with a person who tells him not to go to church, not to read the bible, not to praise God, Not to give a tithe, and not to follow literally the thousand and one tips that the bible has and even those who contradict themselves, will go to hell and be judged severely by God. Since that day Pepito goes to church, he lives in fear, and is constantly harassed with feelings of guilt every time he makes mistakes ...

Now, is it happy pepito? Maybe the answer is: NO

People should be free to believe and think as they like, if we analyze things there are many religions and look, has the Hindu people been destroyed by God for believing in ganesha? Are Buddhists the victims of the lack of love of a creator ? Are simple questions with obvious answers, the answer is NO, these are people who with other points of view and other religions have obtained happiness or spiritual rest, why can not we be happy believing our way? Because they do not have their own god, or else they do not have a god.

RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION:

Religion to this day has been a system of manipulation of masses rather than a cult of love, where the believer is exploited financially, manipulated mentally, and their own beliefs are demonized, turning them into a means to produce panic to the population. The most clear is the holy inquisition, the enrichment of many Christian pastors, and the deprivation of individual freedom of thought in many alternative cults.

Regardless of the belief, people should always ask themselves in their lives if this makes them happy, if it makes them happy: Go ahead, they will do well, but if not why stay oppressed?

CONCLUSION

Be free, think, reason, if Christians say that God gave free will because he would punish us for using it ?, many Muslims were sold the idea that we must die for God and that is why so many people commit suicide in their name In wars to reach their love, the Jews are made to believe that they are the chosen people and that there is of the others then? And you know why? Because it is not really God who dictates this, it is MAN, it is not good to be oppressed by the ideas of others if they harm us.

I am not a religious person. but I think that religions have emerged in the past for the benefit of society. over time, I think that religions have lost their real meaning and used for personal benefits. Therefore I do not believe in the sincerity of religions.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:20 PM

To some, religion might be necessary but not compulsory while to some, it is both compulsory and necessary. But one thing is for sure - that human should believe in one thing or the other, which should stand as a guide to the way of life.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:43 PM

A human without religion is a human without humanity.

Cool

Sorry but I do not agree, humans can find their humanity by finding their meaning of life, which is not related to religion, but to what you really are

stephylarde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

For me, religion is not necessary because it was only made by those people who want to profit from it. They just invented religion, they divided people by inventing religion. As long I have faith in our creator, I will be saved.
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:34:08 AM

For me it is not, because no religion can save you, the only thing that matters is your faith to God. But if you dont belong to a certain religion, you might dont know what to beleive and you dont havea ground to stand.
gracedungso

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:57:58 AM

Yes it is necessary, a person that have no religion he have no God to follow..
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:09:48 AM

I think it's necessary for humans . It give us beliefs in life

When you have faith, you will do better

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
rudel777

Activity: 139

"no man stumble twice in a single stone"

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:30:11 AM

Religion is necessary to those who believe in God's existence but those who are not then it is not necessary. Religions is where its started the belief, maybe they say religion can't save you only your faith can save you. But how those the faith started it is in entering a church, "Considering as there is a religion in that",. in the Bible, it was written that " faith without action is dead."

Signature for Rent
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:15:10 AM

Of course Religion is like our guidance to what we believe in. Some have practices that others doesn’t have. But with these practices, it kept them going and alive. Sure we need it but what we need the most is the relationship we have with God more than our religion itself.
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

I think it is necessary because  religion brings us hope and belief in life . The lives of so many people are better when they believed in religion .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:36:43 AM

I think so. I believe that this is the very foundation of the morality of a person. It is where he or she gets to know whether the act he or she is doing is good or bad. It serves as a life guideline to live a good life for ourselves and for others as well. The only problem is different religions have different beliefs also.

soto.natasha

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:13:41 AM

If a pearson is sufficient unto himself I think he will be good. Some people look for support and find God. And they imagine that He helps them so it's good for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: