Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is religion necessary for humans?  (Read 6636 times)
ruchi85

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

As a human you need to believe in something. Religion teaches a lot of things and inculcate within us values that last our entire lives. Its an essential part of us humans.

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

No. Even more so religion has done more bad than good. What religion says is good, but what people do with it is not so good, so as a whole the world would be much better with thinkers in it, not theologians to manipulate others lives.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

A lot of people can't imagine their life without religion they need something or somebody to talk and blame. They need religion to feel themselves comfortable.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

Being an atheist for the past two and a half decades, I don't think that religion is a necessity for the humans. I don't deny the fact that religions had some positive impact on the human life. But unfortunately, the negatives weighs much more than the positives that comes from religion.
kpr9394

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

No. religions divide human in the society. As well as most of religions haven't any foundation. In the present religions cause to most of wars in the world. Because of that religions interfere the social process in terms of socially, politically and Economically.
madushani123

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

we can argive on both side of this question. However my personal idea is that a religion is not a must for humans. There are lot of human who are without any religion live in peace. Most of these terrorist problems occur due to religions.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

In the past yes, presently probably still yes to many, but in the next 50 years or so it will likely not be for the majority.
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

For humanity, nowadays - yes. It gives them hope, sense of life, stimulates them. Sometimes, religion helps people to understand each other more and be more kind to each other. It has its cons and pros. But may be someday we will discover some better ways to do these things.
twarden

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Yes, I believe that some people need it to ground them and give their moral code authority. Religion isn't my thing but I think it has role in society. The problem is when people become fanatics.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

of course religion is neccessary for human because its a sign that you have faith and  believe in god without it your not human for me

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Yes, because basically all religions came as a moral system and as a temporary answer for questions that science are not able to answer yet, for this matter reliogions offer what they call faith, so as a moral system religions are necesssary eventhough we may argue that moral values should akcnowledge as a personal matter but in that case there will be "too many" moral systems so by using ethic codes from religions there will be little risk of conflict among people about how to behave properly.

lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

A human without religion is incomplete, Religion teaches a human a complete how to spend his/her life how to be with someone aka all the aspects of life, I believe that without religion a human is nothing.
Also, No matter what religion from your belong all the religions teaches us peace so we should not blame any religion to be violent or promoting violence.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

No. Only relationship with God, it is not about religion its about relationship with God.
sader1

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

I think religion is not necessary for human. Religion is only a system which use to control human activities. It help to keep peace between human. It contains thousands of instruction to lead human life. All religions contain such kind of instructions. I think religion is not necessary but there should be a proper order which the all human following... 
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

Believing god is there for you is/would save millions of life in this materialistic world.
The hope that god is watching you gives every person a strength to carry on.
If you don't even have that, the world would be plagued by depression.

Religion is an outward form of worship trying to reach God with his own effort.!you need relationship to God a personal relationship  and that is through Jesus Christ...
nehara2

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

Yes,humans needs to religion because they need to self control in their lives and keep mind calm & peace.Religion show the path humans to control their mind & life.
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

Religion is a belief that everyone has in the Creator of the universe. In living the life of this world, religion has a very important role. Religion is one of life's guidelines for man to live and manage his life to always be in the way of truth. Here are some reasons why religion is so important to life :
1. As one way to get closer to God and surrender to God and only fear to God Almighty
2. As a moral source and guidance of truth for man to always act in truth and avoid the crime to live always peaceful and peaceable, both in the birth and the mind and the world and the hereafter.
3. As spiritual guidance and soothe and reconcile the human soul, both when love and sorrow.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

Maybe yes its necessary.. because thru religion we can learn everything about God. Its just that we have many religion in the world thats why we have different types of practices when it comes to knowing God. But for me, I am always thinking that we only have one God. But I am open whatever your religion is, because I dont want to judge the people because of their religion and why they are like that.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

Early humans don't always need to religion, religion played a very good binding in human behavior, however, the rule of law in modern society has replaced the traditional religion, and apparently law more effective than religious constraints. And cut some religious constraints of human behavior and mental also began to become a stumbling block to the progress of human civilization.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

yes... to a large extent religion is necessary

its a way of life and culture of doing things.

this helps us to be well cultured and behaved, guides us

towards life principles and challenges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: