Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD)  (Read 111467 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cienki77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

Can a hero or legendary member confirm that wallet is safe to download please? Thanks!

FCK COIN REBORN! WE DO GIVE A FCK!
dmjjmd

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:37:14 AM

I have about 120k coins in my wallet, unlocked and open for almost 2 weeks with no staking rewards.  I've added staking=1 to the conf file, added the nodes listed in the OP and even deleted and rebuilt the user/appdata/roaming/linda directory along with re-downloading the blockchain with no luck.  getstakinginfo shows the wallet is staking but nothing.  Any other suggestions?
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

Can a hero or legendary member confirm that wallet is safe to download please? Thanks!

I have over 100 milllion Linda and it is safe. 

visale

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

I have about 120k coins in my wallet, unlocked and open for almost 2 weeks with no staking rewards.  I've added staking=1 to the conf file, added the nodes listed in the OP and even deleted and rebuilt the user/appdata/roaming/linda directory along with re-downloading the blockchain with no luck.  getstakinginfo shows the wallet is staking but nothing.  Any other suggestions?

Please restart the wallet and check if your ports are blocked by firewall.
You will get paid on restart.
-support team
visale

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

yesterday i made a withdraw from cryptopia of 3.4 million lindas  (more than 1000 US $) and did not get it yet ...  cryptopia support says, they had a problem in the backend and told it the devs, but i am still missing my coins.  the transaction shown on cryptopia does not exist on lida blockchain explorer ....

are any linda devs in this form, who can help me?

did anyone of you have similar problems in the past Huh

We are working on this issue with Cryptopia

-support team
dmjjmd

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

-support team

I've confirmed the firewall ports are open and the client seems to be communicating correctly.  I've restarted as well with no luck.  Where else would I look to check what may be wrong?

MB69

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:02:03 PM

Hi All  Wink

I would install the Wallet for linux (ubuntu 16.04.3) but when I try to execute nothing happens Sad

Has anyone succeeded in installing it?
If you could advise me please  Smiley

Thank you Smiley
mastrox92

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

It is IRC protocol (internet relay chat) This is what our wallet uses to communicate with other wallets and so the antivirus gets confused as this is not a chat software, it is a wallet. This is just a false alarm. You can ignore it by adding the Linda-qt.exe file to antivirus exceptions. This false alarm is on many other coin's wallets too.

-support team

Evrything okay now Smiley

visale

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:48:50 AM

-support team

I've confirmed the firewall ports are open and the client seems to be communicating correctly.  I've restarted as well with no luck.  Where else would I look to check what may be wrong?

It seems the 120k coins are not making a weight enough for the staking. You should have more coins for staking. This changes according to the network's total staking weight.

-support team
visale

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

yesterday i made a withdraw from cryptopia of 3.4 million lindas  (more than 1000 US $) and did not get it yet ...  cryptopia support says, they had a problem in the backend and told it the devs, but i am still missing my coins.  the transaction shown on cryptopia does not exist on lida blockchain explorer ....

-support team

my coins are still missing !!!

Do you see the coins in your Total balance (pending confirmations balance) in Cryptopia? If yes then please open a support ticket with cryptopia to solve that issue

-support team
visale

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:11:43 PM

yesterday i made a withdraw from cryptopia of 3.4 million lindas  (more than 1000 US $) and did not get it yet ...  cryptopia support says, they had a problem in the backend and told it the devs, but i am still missing my coins.  the transaction shown on cryptopia does not exist on lida blockchain explorer ....

-support team

my coins are still missing !!!

Do you see the coins in your Total balance (pending confirmations balance) in Cryptopia? If yes then please open a support ticket with cryptopia to solve that issue

-support team

on cryptopia there is an completed transaction in my withdrawal history, it it not pending !

but the transaction does not exist in the linda blockchain explorer.

i transfered to my wallet address before and after, all other transactions worked fine!

i have an open ticket at cryptopia, but did not get much response, they just said that there were backend problems and that they are contacting LINDA devs ....

its very bad for my, cuz this was the last transaction i nedded to have my 30 mln coins for the masternode, so i can't run it ....

Please open a support ticket with customer care of cryptopia for this issue.

-support team
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:18:27 AM

Well, it seems like out my whole portfolio LINDA is the only stable coin over the last few days. Smiley
brainfreezer

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:25:36 PM

Ive tried to download the Linda  Windows wallet from the Linda webpage.
Windows defender came up with several allerts.... fo trojan horses (WIN32/Tilken.B!cl and WIN32/Rubat!rfn)
What's up with that?
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

Ive tried to download the Linda  Windows wallet from the Linda webpage.
Windows defender came up with several allerts.... fo trojan horses (WIN32/Tilken.B!cl and WIN32/Rubat!rfn)
What's up with that?

False positives.
I have it on multiple computers and have absolutely no issues at all.
It has an IRC communication module in it that it supposedly doesn't like for whatever reason.

inthenow

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:10:04 PM

on cryptopia there is an completed transaction in my withdrawal history, it it not pending !
but the transaction does not exist in the linda blockchain explorer.
i transfered to my wallet address before and after, all other transactions worked fine!
i have an open ticket at cryptopia, but did not get much response, they just said that there were backend problems and that they are contacting LINDA devs ....
its very bad for my, cuz this was the last transaction i nedded to have my 30 mln coins for the masternode, so i can't run it ....

Same here, I am missing my withdraw of Linda Coin too. And my wallet is showing nothing at all for a few days now, waiting on a response from Cryptopia.
All my other withdraws have had no issues. So if anyone hears anything on this issues, I would appreciate a hookup :-)

Thanks!
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:27:21 AM

how to start staking Linda coin? I have 5000 coins . wallet unlocked but no staking.

You cannot stake with that low coins. You need about 50k+ coins to gain staking weight
Please make sure that your wallet is unlocked for staking, if it is unlocked already then please restart wallet, you will get paid in 1 hour.
Also please note that wallet should be online 24/7
-support team

Updated to latest wallet. 64.8k coins.
Spendable 64831
Stake = 0
Unconfirmed = 0
But in status tells me is staking expected time to get reward.... 62 DAYS
visale

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:20:09 AM

how to start staking Linda coin? I have 5000 coins . wallet unlocked but no staking.

You cannot stake with that low coins. You need about 50k+ coins to gain staking weight
Please make sure that your wallet is unlocked for staking, if it is unlocked already then please restart wallet, you will get paid in 1 hour.
-support team

Spendable 64831
Stake = 0
Unconfirmed = 0

Please ignore staking weight and time, they are yet to be configured in wallet. You still get payment every 24 hours if wallet is online and unlocked for staking

-support team
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:11:48 AM

is it possible to stake, if a masternode is configured in the same wallet ??

If it's a local masternode then no, the staking interferes with the MN collateral TX and the MN stops working pretty quickly.  I'm running 2 wallets to deal with it, a MN wallet and a separate staking wallet on another PC and now it's pretty stable.
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:05:49 AM

-support team

Spendable 64831
Stake = 0
Unconfirmed = 0

Please ignore staking weight and time, they are yet to be configured in wallet. You still get payment every 24 hours if wallet is online and unlocked for staking

-support team

Sry but not getting anything. had my pc on 24hrs on with wallet on which is unlocked and nothing
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:34:29 AM

hello all my windows defender delete the linda wallet, is there gonna be an update to the wallet so we dont have to stop windows defender.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: