Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD)  (Read 111476 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

Is this MN setup guide is still the latest/best?

https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/wiki/Basic-Masternode-guide

The reason I am asking is because there is no staking=0 in there for MN config.
visale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

The guide works perfectly fine if you follow it step by step. There are a few Unofficial guides too, made by other users:
You can follow unofficial guides at your own risk
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bradspodium.xyz/linda-linda-coin-masternode-guide
https://cryptomat.com/setting-linda-masternode/
https://steemit.com/lindacoin/@auspex/how-to-setup-a-linda-masternode-on-ubuntu-16-linux
http://bradspodium.xyz/2017/07/18/LINDA-Linda/

-support team
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:53:57 PM

I also think of the masternode. Web links are perfect. Thanks.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
zurg

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:38:53 AM

Well, in my 1st 24hours of MN I got about 11k LINDA.
So far 12 hours of my 2nd day I am at 8k LINDA.

You get more with Staking at this point, very weird.
We have 55 MNs right now.
GhostMinerBox

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:48:46 AM

How much would you have made with staking the same amount of coins per day?

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
zurg

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:26:08 AM

I turned on staking today and within 10min I got 40k coins. it went to 80 days to next and at 39 days 6 hours later
GhostMinerBox

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:30:41 AM

I turned on staking today and within 10min I got 40k coins. it went to 80 days to next and at 39 days 6 hours later
it went to 80 days to next and at 39 days 6 hours later - you lost me here ))

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
zurg

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:04:18 AM

You get those stats when you move mouse over the staking icon. It gives you estimate of next stake.
I my case after the stake it recalculated and came up with 80 days for next state.
6 hours after the sate I checked the stake estimate and it said 39 days until stake.
So in 6 hours I went from 80 to 39 days, which means that it goes much quicker if it passed almost 40 days in 6 hours.

GhostMinerBox

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:09:09 AM

You get those stats when you move mouse over the staking icon. It gives you estimate of next stake.
I my case after the stake it recalculated and came up with 80 days for next state.
6 hours after the sate I checked the stake estimate and it said 39 days until stake.
So in 6 hours I went from 80 to 39 days, which means that it goes much quicker if it passed almost 40 days in 6 hours.

OK. I understand what you're saying now but I don't see a Staking icon in my Windows Linda-qt wallet. )) Maybe it is because I only deposited coins just today and need to wait 24 hours as described in the topic. OK. I will wait.

GhostMinerBox

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:15:50 AM

Oh, one newbie question if I may? Where can I find a guide to setup solo mining for this coin?

zurg

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:25:43 AM

OK. I understand what you're saying now but I don't see a Staking icon in my Windows Linda-qt wallet. )) Maybe it is because I only deposited coins just today and need to wait 24 hours as described in the topic. OK. I will wait.

Coins have to in the wallet for 24 hours before staking.
You can barely see the staking icon. (I hope that it will be more visible next wallet release) but if you see the lock icon on the bottom left corner. The staking icon is immediately to the right. It wont say much unless you're staking already.

What miner do you have for solo mining? I don't think it's a good idea.
You'd be best pointing your miner to Nicehash and then using BTC you earn to buy LINDA.
GhostMinerBox

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:35:37 AM

You can barely see the staking icon. (I hope that it will be more visible next wallet release) but if you see the lock icon on the bottom left corner. The staking icon is immediately to the right. It wont say much unless you're staking already.

You'd be best pointing your miner to Nicehash and then using BTC you earn to buy LINDA.
Found that icon! Thanks. You're right, my coins are immature yet. Will wait 24 hours.
As far as mining goes... I own several L3+ ASICs and was trying to mine LINDA at H2C pool which is not as profitable as, like you're suggesting mining over at nicehash and buying coins at an exchange. Problem is, mining at nicehash is not the most profitable solution either )), which made my thinking about setting up a solo mining setup to see if I can mine more coins as compared to H2C pool plus avoiding hassle of dealing with exchanges.

Just_Jinn

Activity: 97

What do you crave?

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:55:51 AM

Noob question

Could I mine Lindacoin with Antminer S3?
I have 4 of this machines but they are not doing anything since I haven't purchase the power supply

Thank you in advance for your response
I appreciated

Sincerely,

J.J.

CRAVE WITH ZEROCOIN High Masternode Block Reward | REBRAND COMPLETE - CHECK OUT THE WHITEPAPER NOW!!!
CRAVE ROI info on MasterNodes.pro | CRAVE trades on Cryptopia | CRAVE Wallet + Whitepaper at the new: CRAVE.CC
Smartybits

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:51:51 AM

The guide works perfectly fine if you follow it step by step. There are a few Unofficial guides too, made by other users:
You can follow unofficial guides at your own risk
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bradspodium.xyz/linda-linda-coin-masternode-guide
https://cryptomat.com/setting-linda-masternode/
https://steemit.com/lindacoin/@auspex/how-to-setup-a-linda-masternode-on-ubuntu-16-linux
http://bradspodium.xyz/2017/07/18/LINDA-Linda/

-support team

tnx for links!
zurg

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

Found that icon! Thanks. You're right, my coins are immature yet. Will wait 24 hours.
As far as mining goes... I own several L3+ ASICs and was trying to mine LINDA at H2C pool which is not as profitable as, like you're suggesting mining over at nicehash and buying coins at an exchange. Problem is, mining at nicehash is not the most profitable solution either )), which made my thinking about setting up a solo mining setup to see if I can mine more coins as compared to H2C pool plus avoiding hassle of dealing with exchanges.

Solo would be even worse unfortunately. I'd still pick pool with highest BTC payout and then probably go to Nova for cheap LINDA purchases.
zurg

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

Noob question

I have 4 of this machines but they are not doing anything since I haven't purchase the power supply

I appreciated

Sincerely,

J.J.

Linda is a Scrypt coin, your Antminers are SHA-256 algorithm, so you can only mine Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash (maybe others but I haven't looked into that myself).
With your hashrate of ~450 per device or 1800 you'd probably get like $1.50 a day or so mining anyways.
Just_Jinn

Activity: 97

What do you crave?

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:47:25 PM

Noob question

I appreciated

Sincerely,

J.J.

Linda is a Scrypt coin, your Antminers are SHA-256 algorithm, so you can only mine Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash (maybe others but I haven't looked into that myself).
With your hashrate of ~450 per device or 1800 you'd probably get like $1.50 a day or so mining anyways.
Thank you for your response
Today I bought one ATX PS with 750W at Best Buy. The bitcoin thread said it could run two without problems, I could only hope  Grin
I never ran a mining set up so wish me luck Tongue

CRAVE WITH ZEROCOIN High Masternode Block Reward | REBRAND COMPLETE - CHECK OUT THE WHITEPAPER NOW!!!
CRAVE ROI info on MasterNodes.pro | CRAVE trades on Cryptopia | CRAVE Wallet + Whitepaper at the new: CRAVE.CC
zurg

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:46:11 PM

Noob question

I appreciated

Sincerely,

J.J.

Thank you for your response
Today I bought one ATX PS with 750W at Best Buy. The bitcoin thread said it could run two without problems, I could only hope  Grin
I never ran a mining set up so wish me luck Tongue

Not a problem. Good luck, I hope it works for you.
Also there should be an Antminer thread on the forum for any questions regarding the configuration and troubleshooting.
GhostMinerBox

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:10:57 AM

I did some math and I think your statement is incorrect. Staking cannot earn more than MN. It would be interesting to see actual numbers if you have them. I am considering investing in MN and want to make sure my math is inline with actual numbers.

One more thing. The statement of Block Time: 90 SECONDS is rather vague to me. At that rate a MN would earn 61745 coins per day. Looking at your numbers I presume that your MN earns apprx. 16000 coins per day. Thus, currently block time is apprx. 347 seconds.

If my math is correct, MN ROI currently is 19.2% whereas Staking ROI is 5.3% per annum.

zurg

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

I did some math and I think your statement is incorrect. Staking cannot earn more than MN. It would be interesting to see actual numbers if you have them. I am considering investing in MN and want to make sure my math is inline with actual numbers.

One more thing. The statement of Block Time: 90 SECONDS is rather vague to me. At that rate a MN would earn 61745 coins per day. Looking at your numbers I presume that your MN earns apprx. 16000 coins per day. Thus, currently block time is apprx. 347 seconds.

If my math is correct, MN ROI currently is 19.2% whereas Staking ROI is 5.3% per annum.

Normally I'd agree with you, but for the last maybe 7 days there was a problem with MN's and the payout of MN is less then staking currently until it's fixed.
It's already been acknowledged by visale and on Slack chat. All MNs have been advised to stake until MN code or what is screwing it up is fixed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: