Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD)  (Read 111474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
quickdeal (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:27:53 PM

IMPORTANT PRESS RELEASE

Hello everyone,

We are happy to inform you the main reason why Lindacoin was facing some issues as follows:

1. There is an eminent Bitcoin hardfork and this affected all Altcoins negatively. Until after the Bitcoin hardfork, market for Altcoins will bounce back to flourishing conditions.

2. The Second reason is, there are some naught selfish groups or individual(s) trying to hijack Lindacoin by all means. These persons got to the extent of hacking the lindacoin website and destroyed the entire server where lindacoin website is hosted, this not only affected lindacoin.com but so many other websites hosted on the same server because the attack was enormous which was targeted at Lindacoin.com with the aim of destroying or hijacking.

The above are two reasons that impacted negatively on lindacoin market price.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1. How do you know the website was really hacked ?

ANS: Because we have had several threat message sent to us demanding we should either share our coins with them or the whole of lindcoin will be no more. Secondly, they attempted forking the coin but their effort failed. Additionally, our webhosting provider has provided us with details of the attack, how it was performed, the country and Ip address of the attacker etc

2. Why do you refuse to inform the community about this incidence?

ANS : Because it was i serious attack and telling the community about it will only worsen the situation, so we feel we should halt the announcement till we havegot solution to the problem.

3. But so many people contacted you, why do you refuse to reply back ?

ANS: At this point, we are very skeptical as to who to communicate because it is people that we communicated directly gather necessary information which lead to the attack. We are not sure who to communicate securely but we will look into that soon.

4. So many people offer help the Lindacoin project but you turned them down, why?

ANS: There are so many that offer to assist the project whom we responded to but eventually end up showing interest in either hijacking, destroying or defaming the coin for selfish interest or as an agent of another coin that feels Lindacoin is their biggest competitor they need bring down.

5. How will you now communicate or accept offer to improve Lindacoin ? 

ANS: We will do it publicly

6. It looks you lack technical and  experience to manage Lindacoin effectively, why don't you allow those trying to hijack Lindacoin to free get control of it, may to can manage it more effectively ?

ANS: It is true that we lack the necessary experience to manage and market Lindacoin but everyday we are learning more to improve on that. We will be happy to handle over ownership, management and full control of Lindacoin to anyone who can offer to buy Lindacoin Project but not just hijacking it from nowhere.

7. It looks you don't have plans, no roadmap for the project at all, why?

ANS:
Must people are very lazy to read through our announcement in the first page where we posted it. But even those that read it will tell you that is not a roadmap, all they want is to hear promise them heaven and earth and telling them you will do some crazy things that are likely impossible. If you feel our Roadmap is not okay you are free to provide yours and we will ask you to implement them since you think is very easy to do so. We don't know how to make empty promises.

8. Were you able to resolve all issues resulting from the hacking attack

ANS: Yes we have resolve a significant number but there are still some to put in order very soon

9. What is your next plan ?

ANS : The issue with wallet not able to read masternode.conf has ben resolved, and remote masternode and hot/cold setup will now work with Lindacoin wallet. We are looking to compile new wallet for that and Lindoin listed on more exchanges. We are also working to see that Lindacoin is accept by over 400 online merchants as payment option, this is not easy but we will try our best to see if possible.

Thank you

viditsokay

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:37:35 PM

good read, thank you for the update quickdeal
KIPCOIN

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:45:11 PM

Tnx for the update and keep in the good work !
Blo3b

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:20:10 PM

Thanks for the update!
I like your honesty to admit the lack of necessary experience and willingness to learn  Smiley
And you're right about the roadmaps  Wink
Jan_dG

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:37 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 07:28:13 AM by Jan_dG

That explanation seems convincing to me.
I lost a lot of money with Linda because I had no more patience.
I still believe in it, or at least keep on hoping ...

After the message from the team I will invest again.

I would like to say to the team;
If you fail to keep the project alive then seek the help of honest and professional people.
They really exist.
Do not sell Linda to scammers.

Thanks, and never give up!
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:37:30 AM

Thanks quickdeal for the update.

One thing that I do not see in there is what are we doing next.
If we lay out plan of action it will be easier to tackle and we will get people here with experience to help the coin grow.

So please do let us know, maybe an open discussion on Slack so we can start raising this coin.
CrouissanePliz

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Jan_dG

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:27:59 AM

Nice, some people are already available.
If Linda can collect and present a team, I would also like to help.
I may want to start a masternode and promote Linda in The Netherlands.

I hope more (reliable) people will join the team...
joshuaj

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:34:54 AM

It is really good to hear updates from dev, hope linda with move towards future in smooth path.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:46:55 AM

Price is again 1 satoshi i am buying.
sayembara

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

From my experience for the past many weeks with Lindacoin, both the masternode and normal staking were very stable, consistently delivering the rewards into the wallet. The masternode setup also was very straight forward, among the easiest in my opinion. I will continue supporting Lindacoin, and hope the development team (and the support from users) can make the turnaround. All the best.
GAB10

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

Hello guys!

I have Masternode since July 2017 and I believe I was one of the first to do it.

I have full interest in the growth of the currency and to divulge it in Brazil, I made an instagram Lindacoin - BTC

Let's work as a team, each with their responsibilities and of course, leaving the control and information confidential with the developers.

Count on me in the divulgation and partnerships. I can not wait to get in 1000 satoshi.

UP, Linda, UP!
skymaifly

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:27:57 PM

Hello guys!

I have Masternode since July 2017 and I believe I was one of the first to do it.

I have full interest in the growth of the currency and to divulge it in Brazil, I made an instagram Lindacoin - BTC

Let's work as a team, each with their responsibilities and of course, leaving the control and information confidential with the developers.

Count on me in the divulgation and partnerships. I can not wait to get in 1000 satoshi.

UP, Linda, UP!

lets go linda to the moon
Jan_dG

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:59:22 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 09:04:57 AM by Jan_dG

There are some positive people and some want to help.
The team says in their statement that they want to accept help.
They also say that they find it hard to select the right people because there are many people with wrong intentions.

So, what do we need to make Linda a success?

* A platform for private contact with the founders of Lindacoin
* A way in which Linda founders can check who is trustworthy
* People with technical knowledge to keep the project up to date
* People with knowledge of applications, related to altcoins
* People who have knowledge of internet marketing
* People who can help to improve the Lindacoin website
* People who want to promote Linda through social media
* More people who want to mine?
* More people who want to stake?

For now there are the following positive people:

Me, Jan_dG
GAB10
viditsokay
KIPCOIN
Blo3b
skymaifly
servanius
TheClownOfStake
muzuca
More?

These people want to help:

Me, Jan_dG
zurg
CrouissanePliz
More?

@VenusianLion;

You have probably done good research to make your conclusions.
I would like to ask you how you think about the latest team statement ...
Perhaps you can change your mind based on new information.
People who are skeptical and can do research are needed in the world of altcoins.
Maybe you can help Lindacoin afterwards.
You can show anyone who thinks that Linda is a scam what your research is based on, but you may also tell your new findings to the same people.
Of course I hope these new findings are more positive ...

Thanks!

GAB10

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:56:14 AM

A suggestion: update twitter.
Only the site have come back the price went up. Stay strong working.
GO, Linda !!!
connhagiau89

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

IMPORTANT PRESS RELEASE

Hello everyone,

We are happy to inform you the main reason why Lindacoin was facing some issues as follows:

1. There is an eminent Bitcoin hardfork and this affected all Altcoins negatively. Until after the Bitcoin hardfork, market for Altcoins will bounce back to flourishing conditions.

2. The Second reason is, there are some naught selfish groups or individual(s) trying to hijack Lindacoin by all means. These persons got to the extent of hacking the lindacoin website and destroyed the entire server where lindacoin website is hosted, this not only affected lindacoin.com but so many other websites hosted on the same server because the attack was enormous which was targeted at Lindacoin.com with the aim of destroying or hijacking.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

ANS: Because we have had several threat message sent to us demanding we should either share our coins with them or the whole of lindcoin will be no more. Secondly, they attempted forking the coin but their effort failed. Additionally, our webhosting provider has provided us with details of the attack, how it was performed, the country and Ip address of the attacker etc

ANS : Because it was i serious attack and telling the community about it will only worsen the situation, so we feel we should halt the announcement till we havegot solution to the problem.

ANS: At this point, we are very skeptical as to who to communicate because it is people that we communicated directly gather necessary information which lead to the attack. We are not sure who to communicate securely but we will look into that soon.

4. So many people offer help the Lindacoin project but you turned them down, why?

ANS: There are so many that offer to assist the project whom we responded to but eventually end up showing interest in either hijacking, destroying or defaming the coin for selfish interest or as an agent of another coin that feels Lindacoin is their biggest competitor they need bring down.

6. It looks you lack technical and  experience to manage Lindacoin effectively, why don't you allow those trying to hijack Lindacoin to free get control of it, may to can manage it more effectively ?

ANS: It is true that we lack the necessary experience to manage and market Lindacoin but everyday we are learning more to improve on that. We will be happy to handle over ownership, management and full control of Lindacoin to anyone who can offer to buy Lindacoin Project but not just hijacking it from nowhere.

ANS:
Must people are very lazy to read through our announcement in the first page where we posted it. But even those that read it will tell you that is not a roadmap, all they want is to hear promise them heaven and earth and telling them you will do some crazy things that are likely impossible. If you feel our Roadmap is not okay you are free to provide yours and we will ask you to implement them since you think is very easy to do so. We don't know how to make empty promises.

ANS: Yes we have resolve a significant number but there are still some to put in order very soon

ANS : The issue with wallet not able to read masternode.conf has ben resolved, and remote masternode and hot/cold setup will now work with Lindacoin wallet. We are looking to compile new wallet for that and Lindoin listed on more exchanges. We are also working to see that Lindacoin is accept by over 400 online merchants as payment option, this is not easy but we will try our best to see if possible.

Thank you

To the mooooonnnnnnn!

https://yobit.io/en/trade/LINDA/BTC/
PaulSal

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:24:34 AM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?
MMMM103

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

IMPORTANT PRESS RELEASE

Hello everyone,

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

ANS:

Thank you

To the mooooonnnnnnn!

https://yobit.io/en/trade/LINDA/BTC/
go mooooonnnnn!!
Jan_dG

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:46:27 AM

Now:

$0.000252 (110.18%)
0.00000004 BTC (119.92%)

But going to the moon is only possible if we hear more from the team.

And when we have patience.
By always selling Linda at low profits, we do not help the project.

zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:16:15 PM

Now:

$0.000252 (110.18%)
0.00000004 BTC (119.92%)

But going to the moon is only possible if we hear more from the team.

And when we have patience.
By always selling Linda at low profits, we do not help the project.

Yep, exactly. lol
As of right now we need to work with quickdeal to establish the next step of what we should be working on.
It would also help for quickdeal to let us know what he is working on and letting us know progress and whether he needs assistance if he is running into trouble.

If the above is going to be consistent I guarantee that we'll be at least to 10 sats in no time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: