Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitzure - Latest digital asset exchange, made by traders for traders!  (Read 19533 times)
xduriksx

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

small wihdrawl recieved to, but big still not.  Undecided
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

Still Almost done and processing for bitcoin and Onion withdraw.  They have processed minuscule amounts so far.  This isnt over by far.  There arent that many transactions to do and very little have been done so far.  I dont understand the 75% number, more like 10% in reality I estimate, and like 0.1% by value.
xduriksx

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:29:37 PM

How you were able to cancel your withdraw? I can't see any button. My withdraws (the oldest one #190) are still stuck, PLEASE DO NOT FAIL FOR THIS THIS SITE IS A SCAM UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

if in "Status/Action" column is status "accept/cancel", then just press cancel and withdrawl order will be canceled. there no special button or simbol. just need to press to "cancel"
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:07:35 PM

Yeah my withdrawal id of 341 is still in "Almost done" status for sometime. I will say they have a lot of cheap onions on the site. I only moved a small amount of BTC to test this site so not going to chance it. But someone did buy all the cheap onions. Hope they are able to get them to withdraw.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:08:33 PM

How you were able to cancel your withdraw? I can't see any button. My withdraws (the oldest one #190) are still stuck, PLEASE DO NOT FAIL FOR THIS THIS SITE IS A SCAM UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

if in "Status/Action" column is status "accept/cancel", then just press cancel and withdrawl order will be canceled. there no special button or simbol. just need to press to "cancel"

Status is "almost done" or "processing", no way to cancel withdraws for me.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:42:33 PM

Most probably paying small amounts and lowering selling prices to lure more people to scam.
Bitzure guy was super active on the forum, replied very fast, and now no activity for days?
I guess to justify this now he must be dead or terminally ill Smiley

blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:28:08 PM

Status of my 2 withdrawals #209 & #214 has changed to "Almost Done". Total 66.5 DeeoOnion.

Unfortunately all transactions of significant value are stuck on "Almost Done".. meanwhile more undervalued coins appear on the exchange.. LTC, Onions, SIGT, ETH..
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:49:26 PM

Looks like the scam is still ongoing, by putting low sell orders.
Eg: large amount of DeepOnion sell order @ 19k, when it can be sold easily for 25k at novaexchange.

Yeah some poor bastard put 3 BTC in to ONION on there yesterday.. Tried to warn the onion group but they removed my post from their BCT channel..
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:34:53 PM

Eg: large amount of DeepOnion sell order @ 19k, when it can be sold easily for 25k at novaexchange.

Yeah some poor bastard put 3 BTC in to ONION on there yesterday.. Tried to warn the onion group but they removed my post from their BCT channel..

Strange. I signaled it at page 1014, my post is still present there and crypto-rainbow himself quoted it and thanked me

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:02:07 PM

Strange. I signaled it at page 1014, my post is still present there and crypto-rainbow himself quoted it and thanked me

Well that's good that at least it's been heard
warhawk22

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:27:34 PM

I still believe that is a temporary technical issue. I can't image that someone did so effort to create functional exchange only for scam.
Look at cryptopia and its SIGT wallet problem. Transaction (withdraw) problems are taking over 2 weeks.
But if this is scam than they did too early. It would be illogical.
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

I still believe that is a temporary technical issue. I can't image that someone did so effort to create functional exchange only for scam.
Look at cryptopia and its SIGT wallet problem. Transaction (withdraw) problems are taking over 2 weeks.

I hope you're right..

The lack of communication is really frustrating and their claim that 75% of manual withdrawals are complete does not seem to correlate with what people have said here.

Also just the wide range of altcoins that are selling at between 10-40% below market value seems odd to me, I mean who would be selling Ethereum at 0.05 BTC when you could walk in to bittrex and sell for 0.07, or LTC at 0.0132 when once again at bittrex for 0.016.

If they were doing some promotional drive to drum up business by selling coins at a low cost, you'd be promoting it and trying to get attention to it.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:56:30 PM

its a bad scam alright, but still a scam IMO.  Its an open source exchange code, peatio.  https://github.com/peatio/peatio
And its also quite vulnerable unless they made changes.
warhawk22

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:01:30 PM

I hope you're right..

The lack of communication is really frustrating and their claim that 75% of manual withdrawals are complete does not seem to correlate with what people have said here.

Also just the wide range of altcoins that are selling at between 10-40% below market value seems odd to me, I mean who would be selling Ethereum at 0.05 BTC when you could walk in to bittrex and sell for 0.07, or LTC at 0.0132 when once again at bittrex for 0.016.

If they were doing some promotional drive to drum up business by selling coins at a low cost, you'd be promoting it and trying to get attention to it.

Yeah, I admit it looks suspicious. But maybe programmer is too busy for response due solving this problem.
And low prices on markets? Probably sellers have been scared and started sell underpriced.
I'm a programmer (web developer) over 12 years in big company and I know that things looks easy (for others) but sometimes solving technical issue need more time than programmer estimates it.

I hope I'm right Cheesy because I have still one pending withdraw there (today's withdraw).
warhawk22

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:06:38 PM

its a bad scam alright, but still a scam IMO.  Its an open source exchange code, peatio.  https://github.com/peatio/peatio
And its also quite vulnerable unless they made changes.

I didn't know that.
We will see. We can only wait for now.
If it is scam then it will be lesson for us Smiley
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

I hope you're right..

Yeah, I admit it looks suspicious. But maybe programmer is too busy for response due solving this problem.
And low prices on markets? Probably sellers have been scared and started sell underpriced.
I'm a programmer (web developer) over 12 years in big company and I know that things looks easy (for others) but sometimes solving technical issue need more time than programmer estimates it.

I hope I'm right Cheesy because I have still one pending withdraw there (today's withdraw).

Well according to their site, one programmer, one marketing guy, Martin Prue..

The thing with the prices that is really odd is that say LTC 5.00 BTC exact value of sale. Onion 4.75 BTC exact value...Ethereum was 5.00 BTC exact value (a few trades have happened so it's a little lower)

all the numbers of these cheap coins are all way too rounded
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:44:45 AM

yeah highly suspicious....and those two names dont result in much when you search online in the crypto community.  You know, all they have to do is pay me and blitzkitten back and then well come here and say, hey we got our coins, should be all good /wink wink Smiley
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:53:11 AM

yeah highly suspicious....and those two names dont result in much when you search online in the crypto community.  You know, all they have to do is pay me and blitzkitten back and then well come here and say, hey we got our coins, should be all good /wink wink Smiley

Haha that'd be nice for us..
Arrowin

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:33:27 AM

Anybody had new withdrawals today?
warhawk22

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

Anybody had new withdrawals today?

Nope, I have one withdraw from yesterday with status "Almost Done" (withdraw ID 362).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: