Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitzure - Latest digital asset exchange, made by traders for traders!  (Read 19533 times)
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:07:09 PM

Why not get the fucking domain suspended?Everyone please report to namecheap here https://support.namecheap.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit and select 'Domains -- Legal and Abuse'.Give them proof,if enough people will do it they will take action.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

It is also talked on Deeponion Forum about how they scam and how much they seems to earned in such a fast time.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/breaking-news-marktzusammenfassung.2984/

Be careful guys and dont deposit. All Orders are Fake of these Scammers.
Better get your coins on real exchanges. Loosing money is hard, i can tell a story about it because I lost over 5000 Onions which I bought
for BTC on this scam exchange.
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:28:18 PM

Why not get the fucking domain suspended?Everyone please report to namecheap here https://support.namecheap.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit and select 'Domains -- Legal and Abuse'.Give them proof,if enough people will do it they will take action.

The response I got from namecheap on the 12th of september:

"In this situation, Namecheap acts as the registrar only. It means that our ability to investigate the matter is limited since the content transmitted via the website is not located on our server. Please also note that we do not own the reported domain name, we are simply the company the domain name was registered with. Considering the aforementioned points, we recommend that you contact the hosting provider, who would be in a better position to validate your claim and take the appropriate action. For your convenience, here are contact details of the company that owns IP address assigned to the domain: https://whois.domaintools.com/52.176.47.154"
NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:36:43 PM

Reply to them. They admitted they are the registrar so they can suspend the domain. They don't have to own it at all.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:57:13 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 11:13:24 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

It seems your exchange is a centralized exchange, and the most important thing is the safety of funds, as you can see in the history, so what is your measures to be safe?
Waves platform and DEX in neuronet.

Shi~, I lost over 300 USD because illiquid coins on this stock exchange.
My last withdrawal have ALMOST DONE status with 50 SIGT, so they no have any reserves for pay it...
Admin noob or lazy scammer if he know about us.
support@bitzure.com - this email does not exists, so no any feedback, yeap.
Withdrawals are manually mass payments for low ammounts, so they lied on FAQ page: https://bitzure.com/documents/faq
But deposits is instantly.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:53:07 AM

It seems your exchange is a centralized exchange, and the most important thing is the safety of funds, as you can see in the history, so what is your measures to be safe?
Waves platform and DEX in neuronet.

Shi~, I lost over 300 USD because illiquid coins on this stock exchange.
My last withdrawal have ALMOST DONE status with 50 SIGT, so they no have any reserves for pay it...
Admin noob or lazy scammer if he know about us.
support@bitzure.com - this email does not exists, so no any feedback, yeap.
Withdrawals are manually mass payments for low ammounts, so they lied on FAQ page: https://bitzure.com/documents/faq
But deposits is instantly.

Yeah and the only low amounts they pay out seem to be SIGT coins.. i have not heard of any other currencies being paid out Sad
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:13:49 AM

Latest tweet from these guys:

"We will be cancelling any pending withdraws at 0600 EST, you will have to re-withdraw with your set fee! Apologies for the delay. #BTC #ETH"

I wonder if my "coins" will magically disappear when this happens...
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

"We will be cancelling any pending withdraws at 0600 EST, you will have to re-withdraw with your set fee! Apologies for the delay. #BTC #ETH"

hahahaha "apologies for the delay".  They just keep rubbing the wound lol.  No hopes, but still hoping somehow.  On another note, I got a reply from the attorney general of Washington state. 

"The complaint you submitted to our office regarding Bitzure was reviewed and determined to be appropriate for the informal complaint resolution services offered by our Consumer Resource Center. This is an informal, voluntary process. Our office acts as a neutral party to facilitate communication between consumers and businesses to assist in resolving the complaint. We are prohibited by Washington State law from providing legal advice or representing either party."

Now unfortunately they cant force bitzure to act, but they will direct me towards other ressources which can all be useful in building a case against them.
john_W

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

hope someone really can fine out who this "Martin" guy is
if its he's real name  Angry
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:23:22 PM

hahahaha "apologies for the delay".  They just keep rubbing the wound lol.  No hopes, but still hoping somehow.  On another note, I got a reply from the attorney general of Washington state. 

"The complaint you submitted to our office regarding Bitzure was reviewed and determined to be appropriate for the informal complaint resolution services offered by our Consumer Resource Center. This is an informal, voluntary process. Our office acts as a neutral party to facilitate communication between consumers and businesses to assist in resolving the complaint. We are prohibited by Washington State law from providing legal advice or representing either party."

Now unfortunately they cant force bitzure to act, but they will direct me towards other ressources which can all be useful in building a case against them.

Nice one, well it's another step in the right direction.

Let us know where they direct you so we can all get in touch.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:56:10 PM

why you give people money you do not know and have never seen ?
then you can throw it in a river or give me .  Wink  do not check what people are ?
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:41:02 AM

then you can throw it in a river or give me .  Wink  do not check what people are ?

But I don't know who you are... So I won't give it to you Tongue
NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:49:56 AM

Not helpful at all and not clever at all either since clearly many people have been mislead by this as it is a very well planned scam.

blitzkitten

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

Not helpful at all and not clever at all either since clearly many people have been mislead by this as it is a very well planned scam.

Yeah I've never known any of the people behind, bittrex, poloniex or the site where I buy my BTC from. But I still use them, in the same way I don't know all the shareholders of the bank I'm with.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:39:42 AM

Hey, is there any contact to them? Maybe I can help to fix technical problems...
But... Can I contact them through twitter??

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

Hey, is there any contact to them? Maybe I can help to fix technical problems...
But... Can I contact them through twitter??
Accept it. Your money is gone, they aren't having technical issues because deposits are fine. Their wallets are fine. They are purposefully disabling withdrawals.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
DED
September 23, 2017, 09:04:00 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 09:14:25 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Accept it. Your money is gone, they aren't having technical issues because deposits are fine. Their wallets are fine. They are purposefully disabling withdrawals.
I see they are working in twitter, but email support@bitzure.com - not found and no any feedback and support form.
They are paying small amounts and spend all reserves for processing withrdawal orders.
All this means they want to continue working...
When no any money in reserves, then orders switching to ALMOST DONE status.
That means they don't have access to traders private keys for generated deposit addresses in qt wallet.
If anyone did deposit in SIGT do you have transaction hash? Do you see outgoing transactions from deposit address in block explorer?
I saw my deposited bitcoin was been transferred to some addresses,
and I think they did pay this coins to someone trader.

But SIGT I have on LOCKED BALANCE and many withdrawal orders have ALMOST DONE STATUS.
I cann't unlock it for trade, so it seems like a scam...
But... As I said, I saw in block explorer spending their reserves for all withdrawals,
and if they are not having access to traders deposit wallets
or did lost this keys - they are noobs, and technical lamers.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:19:12 AM

I see they are working in twitter, but email support@bitzure.com - not found and no any feedback and support form.
They are paying small amounts and spend all reserves for processing withrdawal orders.
All this means they want to continue working...
When no any money in reserves, then orders switching to ALMOST DONE status.
That means they don't have access to traders private keys for generated deposit addresses in qt wallet.
If anyone did deposit in SIGT do you have transaction hash? Do you see outgoing transactions from deposit address in block explorer?
I saw my deposited bitcoin was been transferred to some addresses,
and I think they did pay this coins to someone trader.

But SIGT I have on LOCKED BALANCE and many withdrawal orders have ALMOST DONE STATUS.
I cann't unlock it for trade, so it seems like a scam...
But... As I said, I saw in block explorer spending their reserves for all withdrawals,
and if they are not having access to traders deposit wallets
or did lost this keys - they are noobs, and technical lamers.

If there was any validity to their 'issues' they would have come on here sometime in the last 2 weeks since when this started and actually spoken to people.

The SIGT thing is very weird as all other altcoins haven't moved... can't explain it but every other aspect of this operation says they're intentionally screwing all of us
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

I'm glad to see today basically has 0 trade volumes across all markets Smiley
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP, im sorry but here is how it goes.  all btc transactions are almost done too - even though the hot wallet gets new deposits (unfortunately).  If you follow your btc, you see its being sent to various account, and no, those are not traders accounts.  All their actions mean one thing - they want more money to scam so they will keep a facade of an operating exchange in the hopes of luring some new deposits to steal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: