Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35346 times)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:48:16 PM

I just got back from vacation and have Icash in my windows wallet when I tried to sent it to CoinExchange it tells me to change to PURA address I'm not clear how to do that, can someone send me some simple instructions? Thank you.

Swap was completed. I think youre coins are useless if you missed the swap.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

There seems to be a new official PURA thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2165063   Shocked
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

this link is not working, I think it was a scam site
Lenoir

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:51:19 AM

this link is not working, I think it was a scam site
I still have all the info if anyone wants to read
pepo100

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

Would be nice if someone from PURA would address the issues mentioned in this thread...

Right now it all looks pretty sketchy to me.

mayAaron

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:19:32 AM

The first time I know this coin, is it very powerful? Is it worth long-term investment?
puraofficial (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

We will publish a schedule this Friday and lots of market informations will follow the days after this schedule.

puraofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:54:13 AM

PURA INTRODUCING “PURAPLANET” PART 1: “PURAMISSION”

Pura elaborates plans for “PuraPlanet”, and flagship component “PuraMission”, empowering end-users with a way to make a contribution to the world, and in doing so giving the mass-market a clear and compelling ideological reason to prefer Pura over other monetary systems and payment methods.

The conscious digital cash movement for the common good, with a long-term vision of a decentralised global community of collaborators, Pura’s mission is based on strong brand values of personal empowerment and responsible, decentralised living.

PuraMission, a flagship component of PuraPlanet takes these values to the next level.

With democratically decided social contribution built into it’s core architecture and brand fibre, Pura gives end users a way to make a difference to the lives of others and have a direct impact on the environment.

Set to become the world’s first socially and environmentally conscious cryptocurrency that is programmed by protocol design to contribute 10% of its mining rewards to the common good
Pura’s brand and product strategy positions it to capture the hearts and minds of a rising trend and growing subculture of purpose-driven users and merchants who want to make a difference, and choose brands that have a direct impact on the world.

Forming part of a multi-faceted mass-adoption strategy Pura further differentiates itself as a purpose-driven brand with PuraMission to benefit from:
The formation of a brand image of esteem and goodwill eliminating some of the “Wild-West” perceptions of cryptocurrency that may exist in the minds of the mass market
The attraction, engagement and activation of a community of end-users who share its brand values and their unification and tribalization in the pursuit of a shared will
The empowerment of community members to govern on how to spend the PuraMission treasury, exploring new aspects of DAOs, personal responsibility, and avenues for the expression of personal values and human purpose
The influence of payment and loyalty choices
The galvanization of a global network of collaborators to include non-profits and prosocial causes extending up into their supply chain of partners and fund recipients and the achievement of any adoption spill-off effects

While one upcoming component of PuraPlanet - “PuraPeople” - directly benefits wallet holders, “PuraMission” benefits the world by directly funding fully transparent, blockchain-tracked projects around the globe, removing the need to simply trust a nonprofit or prosocial cause based on good faith alone.

One of the ways it plans to achieve this is by providing the community with a treasury management system and project proposals portal to list and track related projects as it’s end-users decide on which projects to fund.

Social contributions for the common good are envisaged to fund projects ranging from environmental (such as ocean cleanup or anti-deforestation efforts), philanthropic and humanitarian (such as the housing or feeding of those in need, or even research and development efforts and the like) and disaster relief efforts (such as getting food, clean water and facilities into hurricane or earthquake relief zones).

By getting charities, causes and projects onto the blockchain, Pura users ensure that contributions get tracked, the spending of funds is transparent, and fund recipients are held accountable to the community.

Results can be compiled into the world's first purely positive news channel and eventual mobile app integration to gamify the donation experience and quantifiably show users the impact of their support.

In this way Pura gives users a clear and compelling ideological reason to choose Pura over other cryptocurrencies and an engaging and rewarding way to make a difference.

Rollout timelines are currently set at:
2018 Q1: First pilot projects and the implementation the PuraPlanet block reward and treasury
2018 Q2: Fully featured PuraMission portal for the listing of projects
2018 Q3: Enhanced transparency, accountability and feedback loop features

Pura invites early adopters to be the shift towards a decentralised monetary system, and our collective, sustainable future, and implores those who share its brand values to get onboard and take this opportunity for next level, decentralised stewardship of the planet and society.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/officialpura/
OR TWITTER: @PuraSocial

nvkha

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

The first time I know this coin, is it very powerful? Is it worth long-term investment?

It is worth for long-term invesment. Now pre-launching on coinexchange.oi before launching on large exchanges.

If you know DASH, you will see the future of pura like that.
puraofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

For Everybody who wants to follow us on Slack - you will find the invitation link at our webpage www.pura.one at the botton of the page or
here: https://join.slack.com/t/puracore/shared_invite/MjMwMjI5NTAzMTQzLTE1MDMyNTc0NDItMjcxNzBhMTc5NA

The old iCash - Slack Channel will not be supported anymore....under new management ;-)

rovchris

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:19:41 PM

Can you give some more details about the masternodes?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
puraofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

Yes we will for sure! Please wait for this Friday and we will continue to inform about all features incl. MN-System. All is ready and set...

Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:01:12 AM

For Everybody who wants to follow us on Slack - you will find the invitation link at our webpage www.pura.one at the botton of the page or
here: https://join.slack.com/t/puracore/shared_invite/MjMwMjI5NTAzMTQzLTE1MDMyNTc0NDItMjcxNzBhMTc5NA

The old iCash - Slack Channel will not be supported anymore....under new management ;-)

Please swap me my ICASH 100k on PURA is my last money please understand me. I live alone and I have money is very hard. I hope you are a decent person and go to my appointment. I hope for your decency

seaneym

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:40:53 AM

Hey why the fuck did use change ICash to Pura? We shouldnt have to be apart of your slack group to know. Ive got coins and i want them Transffered to PURA. That is unbelievable.
Infernum

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

Yobit actually fixed their wallet today, meaning many of us now have access to our icash again! Smiley
- Awaiting swap instructions
veler

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:49:06 AM

Yobit returned 46000 ICASH, please exchange.
puraofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:17:46 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 07:28:46 AM by puraofficial

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

PURA UPDATE TO PURA "DAWN" requires you to send your PURA to your wallet at coinexchange.io until September 19th!!

PLEASE SEND YOUR PURAS TODAY!!

DON'T USE THE EXISTING WALLET AGAIN - NEW WALLETS WILL BE RELEASED FOR 5 PLATFORMS ON SEPTEMBER 23rd!

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE!

puraofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:26:18 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 02:15:52 PM by puraofficial

*** MISSED I-CASH SWAP ***

Information about missed swap from iCash:

Swap was organised by iCash developer team. They informed the 2 exchanges, who listed iCash - coinexchange and Yobit.

The Swap was published on ALL OFFICIAL iCash channels days before the Swap at beginning of August.
f.e. here:
https://icashofficial.com/2017/08/02/swap-is-near/

THE SWAP IS OVER NOW FOR MORE THAN 6 WEEKS.

ALL NOT SWAPPED PURA WERE BURNED TRANSPARENT HERE:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pura/address.dws?PMcoinexchangeburnaddressXXXYjk2fL.htm

WE ARE VERY SORRY WHEN SOMEBODY MISSED THE SWAP FROM iCASH - BUT FROM PURA DEVELOPER-TEAM THERE ARE
NO PURA FOR EXCHANGE AVAILABLE AFTER THE COIN BURN!

The devloper team of iCash did exchanges ON THEIR OWN in some cases after the swap - please ask them at info@icashofficial.com

Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

Please redeem my 100k ICASH at PURA I beg you. I then removed all of my messages that I wrote in the forum. I have 100k ICASH tell me where to wire it I really hope for your kindness

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:14:05 PM

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

PURA UPDATE TO PURA "DAWN" requires you to send your PURA to your wallet at coinexchange.io until September 19th!!

PLEASE SEND YOUR PURAS TODAY!!

DON'T USE THE EXISTING WALLET AGAIN - NEW WALLETS WILL BE RELEASED FOR 5 PLATFORMS ON SEPTEMBER 23rd!

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE!

i have 14000 pura in my desktop windows wallet of pura and i have to send them to coinexchange.io. Is pura going to launch a new desktop windows wallet so that we can again transfer our coins to desktop wallet, if we want it to our desktop.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: