Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

This is a coin with some experiences in the market. They had in the past really a huge volume. I do not understand why the devs. doesn't try to list this coin in binance or bittrex etc. to gain again this kind of huge volume ...

Comparing to volume of coins and tokens on binance, Pura's volume is small, and It's not easy to get listed on exchange even the volume was high, There are lots of famous coins that still didn't hit binance or bittrex.
Pura is a great project and probably well known, I believe some haven't seen its potential yet, I hope they would give attention to this soon.

The coin has been around even before Ethereum Blockchain but not really getting a lot of attention. I think they should start to make partnerships.
Thats sounds great, partnering with a company who is already seasoned with cryptos and blockchain is a good choice. It will make thier work load lighter and they can be more productive in other aspects of the project.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

The project's administrators answered someone's questions about their questions, my questions remained unanswered. Maybe this is a one-time event
Just be calm and wait to get answered by the administrators or the developer, usually, they are busy at this time because they are still working.
Have patience mate. All things are moving great according to the plans of Pura team. They are probably too busy right now on their negotiations with some good and reliable exchange. We just have to wait a little bit more of time and visit their telegram chat for more updates and details about the platform. But if you are in rush, then better to DM the admin in telegram so you can have better communication.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:02:28 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 02:53:11 PM by vickycoin05

Teams in some projects do everything they can to tell about themselves, but I do not see such a desire in the Pure. The time for the team to activate.
There are a few that the team is not present here and does not tell us about the news or updates of the project. I really hope that soon we will see and get acquainted with the entire development team. Maybe they are not all together, but in different countries and work remotely.
Some team members are busy with their repective fields. Let's be more patient and wait until they were able to connect with this thread. I do believe that they will be connected soon if they finish some task regarding the project progress and updates.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

Pura is already in coinmarketcap.Its a amazing to watch the growth of some project.so investor will definitely pay attention to here as it is a developing coin
The growth of the  project is extremely beautiful. It's amazing to know that the project was lucky enough to have gone this far. Investors will definitely live to invest yo project that show too much potential and has updated project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

My computer cannot mining, so no choice for me without investing, but when i see the requirement of Masternode, i cannot afford it Smiley,how to earn Pura by free way?

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Pura is already in coinmarketcap.Its a amazing to watch the growth of some project.so investor will definitely pay attention to here as it is a developing coin
The growth of the  project is extremely beautiful. It's amazing to know that the project was lucky enough to have gone this far. Investors will definitely live to invest yo project that show too much potential and has updated project.
indeed, the Pura project is very rapidly growing and developing. Every day, more and more investors and supporters are supporting the project. This is a good indicator of the success of the project.

Yeah, I am following this project for a while and already seen good improvements with the project. I know time will surely come and they will fulfill their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

indeed, the Pura project is very rapidly growing and developing. Every day, more and more investors and supporters are supporting the project. This is a good indicator of the success of the project.

Yeah, I am following this project for a while and already seen good improvements with the project. I know time will surely come and they will fulfill their goals.

Yes, it's just a matter of right implementations and proper planning they can have a high chance to becoming successful. Just need to be more positive and more active.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

The growth of the  project is extremely beautiful. It's amazing to know that the project was lucky enough to have gone this far. Investors will definitely live to invest yo project that show too much potential and has updated project.

If day by day it's increasing the supporters and investors in this project then there is no reason also that this project wouldn't be successful soon
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Yes, it's just a matter of right implementations and proper planning they can have a high chance to becoming successful. Just need to be more positive and more active.

I see that the team is very active and already made some good improvements. Maybe they just need to add more updates and more future plans so that members will feel that the team is making more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

The project's administrators answered someone's questions about their questions, my questions remained unanswered. Maybe this is a one-time event
Just be calm and wait to get answered by the administrators or the developer, usually, they are busy at this time because they are still working.
In each project, irrespective of its scale if the team is competent and aimed at result, in that case there have to be special people who round the clock answer questions of community. Thanks to it the base of trust from followers will also be built.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

I watched the video and I really liked it, and it seems to me that the project will justify itself, because developers are trying hard.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Then they should hire someone to specifically answer the questions, that is exactly what a community manager is for. They should hire one ASAP
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

This is a coin with some experiences in the market. They had in the past really a huge volume. I do not understand why the devs. doesn't try to list this coin in binance or bittrex etc. to gain again this kind of huge volume ...

Comparing to volume of coins and tokens on binance, Pura's volume is small, and It's not easy to get listed on exchange even the volume was high, There are lots of famous coins that still didn't hit binance or bittrex.
Pura is a great project and probably well known, I believe some haven't seen its potential yet, I hope they would give attention to this soon.
If the team would come up with a great marketing strategy in promoting this project, then this will be a great possibility to gain more potential investors, as well as gathering of lots of people as users and supporters for the Pura project. I hope that the Pura community will grow productively as days goes by, and the team will keep on striving.

Definitely the team will continue their amazing support into this project and find some strategy  just to prove that they're working so hard for this. Always be positive in everything we do, And our aim success will be follow.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

The coin has been around even before Ethereum Blockchain but not really getting a lot of attention. I think they should start to make partnerships.
Best make some marketing campaign and maintain the community i think the devs need to be more active and create more variants positions in creating awareness and also develop extra features and better ways to manage blockchain

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.
You are right, really at the moment there is a problem enough expensive each transaction commissions between the sender and the recipient. If Pura is possible to lower fee, then the platform will be demanded.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

Yeah the coin has been listed on several exchanges. The coin is significantly growing in value over the last couple of days. I must say the team is pretty focused towards their goal.
I think that it is definitely an obvious growth factor of this project being listed in major exchanges.
Yes, actually they are have listed at some well-known exchange and their volume is ok. So i don't this is the big problem at here.
I have check Pura at coinmarketcap, at current time they listed at 3 exchange: Kucoin, Coinexchange, Cryptopia. In my mind, this is good exchange, especially about Kucoin - they have a lot of promotion for gain users using their exchange, but the main exchange of Pura still is coinexchange with 70% of volume trading.
I think that this is just the beginning of TMA long road ,let's see what happens next.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Best make some marketing campaign and maintain the community i think the devs need to be more active and create more variants positions in creating awareness and also develop extra features and better ways to manage blockchain
The team should remain active and work towards developing the project from every aspect. I hope they are planning well and making strategies for the project to succeed
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

My computer cannot mining, so no choice for me without investing, but when i see the requirement of Masternode, i cannot afford it Smiley,how to earn Pura by free way?
Ha ha.no one is given anythng free.They announced bounty some days back. you can join there & earn some coin through participation.it is already a established coin.so try
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

Transparency of the team and the project as a whole increases the credibility of the project and investors are willing to fund open projects
Your example, this is perhaps an important argument in order to look at the project, especially now. Probably now is the moment when you can buy coins for a good price.
And the schedule looks really interesting now.
Good chance for those who thought of purchase of coins, you are right. With such bonus it is also worth buying, otherwise, in the future they will rise in price. It is possible to wait of course even more and to make purchase after an exit of coins to exchange, there is a probability of cheaper price.

Yes, most of the time when a token reaches the exchange the price become very cheap. I hope dev will have good plans how to minimize excessive dumping of tokens in the near future.
Not in Binance, Binance has a great community where the community always pumping the coin which is totally new.
Binance is very good platform for listed of any tokens.Beacause the community support of binance is very good and they also helps to pumping our coin.so if possible then i recommend devlopers to listed our coin on binance.

That is right, Binance is a well-established trading platform which consist of a very strong team. What is good about this platform (binance) is that they really are contributing the value of the coins which it will help them to grow. So, much better if Pura also be listed in this exchanges to make them more popular and definitely will increase their value.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: