Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.
Airdrop is a good advertising functionality where we can gain more supporters who actively involve and share the information about Pura to various social platforms which helps to easily reach many investors.
It's true Airdrop will help to advertise the project in all socialmedia and will increase number of investors. The out numbered community will encourage and catches attention of many. A great project surely received good feedbacks and more supporters to follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

I know the case when the project does not seem to look untwisted, but they manage to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.

Yes, sometimes those project that we didn't expect to success are the ones who made it. So hoping that pura will be one of them very soon. We just really need to trust and believe them.

That's the only way we can do for now inorder for the platform going better. We need to believed and trust the dev team because they always do their best efforts just to put the Pura coin in a well known and reliable exchange. Soon, with great improvements and plans, the coin will be popular and more people will going to buy and hold it for a couple of days because the probability of the price to increase will be high.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.

I agree with you, the good strategy of the would really defined of what would really the status of the project. Hopefully the team could definitely do that changes and improvements.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

To undertake creation something similar, for this purpose some special abilities are necessary. It about the turn says that it is necessary to invite in a team of new members that is also not free.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
I think thier number one priority is to build trust within the community so that more potential members will spread this project if they already feel secured on this bond.
Their active communication in responding to all the queries with accurate solutions for the investors is reaping a great connectivity of trust and building value.
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

I hope that Pura coin will be listed in a good exchange because the massive support from the people are very impressive and it's still increasing day by day.
I too have my high hopes for Pura, but they are struggling for now, they are delayed compared to other projects, but they are coping up. Soon they will be on top ,slowly but surely.
Yeah, you're right guys. I also have high expectations to Pura. It is better to move slowly than rapid takeoff and the same rapid fall.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

Airdrop is a good advertising functionality where we can gain more supporters who actively involve and share the information about Pura to various social platforms which helps to easily reach many investors.
It's true Airdrop will help to advertise the project in all socialmedia and will increase number of investors. The out numbered community will encourage and catches attention of many. A great project surely received good feedbacks and more supporters to follow.

It will be a great move and having an airdrop which is also covers a simple task would be a great idea. More likely about the information about the platform and how they can give benefits to their users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Pura is focusing on all the activities, Exchanges that have been responding traditionally update within nearly 48 hours as to be loading period for the new wallet and they hope that most will be live soon so they are at the mercy of the exchanges and their schedule.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.

Most participants of the bounty simply dump the tokens on the exchanges as soon as they get the bounty money which drops the prices of the coin
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

I'm watching this coin and she likes me more and more, I see that you have a very large community in telegrams.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

I'm watching this coin and she likes me more and more, I see that you have a very large community in telegrams.
Yeah, overall the coin is doing well and the team is focused on making it popular. The telegram has around 3k members which is a good sign.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Why does this coin keep dropping all the time lately? Can someone please explain why.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

My computer cannot mining, so no choice for me without investing, but when i see the requirement of Masternode, i cannot afford it Smiley,how to earn Pura by free way?
Ha ha.no one is given anythng free.They announced bounty some days back. you can join there & earn some coin through participation.it is already a established coin.so try
Yes you can still try to join the bounty,but I don't think that there is a big change to get it.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.

Bounty program in Purs project csn help a lot in making it popular.  It can help both the project and participants why?  It is because it helps the project become more popular while to the participants,  it gives profit and rewards to all.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

It depends on the handling and the team most bounty to help acquire investors and lets not talk about the fact it create project awareness especially on social media is more like a marketing plan to me but yeah there is dumping and all but even actual investors do dump

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

Most participants of the bounty simply dump the tokens on the exchanges as soon as they get the bounty money which drops the prices of the coin
Really, to such ill effects there is a confirmation. The high percent of participants of bounty (about 70% of all participating) constantly sell the received awards for the sake of small profit and never their hold.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 10:40:36 PM by HandsomePeople

I hope that Pura coin will be listed in a good exchange because the massive support from the people are very impressive and it's still increasing day by day.

Current support can use current exchanges. The reason to add Pura coin to better exchange is to reach new people, however I don't think that thr current volume allows this coin to get listed on famous exchange.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Look forward to hearing more information about this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

Do you meaning bounty campaign have bad affect at Pura right now? In my opinion, when contributor join at some bounty program, maybe they will sold out their rewards after receive, but it is temporary scale, and if market have enough funds, this will have a less affect to project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: