Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

Be aware of scammers who ping you in private chats, it is better confirm with admin in group before you make any payments.
Thank you for your concern. This actually raise the awareness the people especially for the new users , I hoped you are not a victim of this scam. 
Yes buddy. We should constantly reminder all participants and investors to keep safe and always aware with scammers and any other from of fraudsters. We need to guide all newcomers to be more vigilant and investigate before they try anything in crypto community market.
We are more intelligent than those lazy scammers. Theyve been using the same trick to lure thier victims online so I think we can easily avoid being scammed.
It is essential to take precautions and even caution all the participants of Pura to be aware of spammers and always contact the group admin in official telegram channels and even in group before making the payments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

Whay about bounty? It will be possible to wear signature?
Even if there will be bounty, all the same you can't apply signature to your account as your account has a low rank. Minimum admissible rank for the introduction in bounty usually from junior.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Just have seen  i post scrypt ! Sorry its x11   ! 

https://lafuhosting.top/
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lafuhosting.top:3533 -u YourWalletAdress -p c=PURA
payouts every Hour !
Now its right , sry !  All miners welcome big or small ! enjoy 
Happy Mining !

Regards Lafu

Thank you for this further update mate. Is this a Pool for mining PURA? I will try this one later if I have time. By the way, Pura prices are still kicking.

If that's the case, maybe a lot of people now in bitcoin community had noticed and realized that this time is the right time to buy and invest in Pura coin. And that is why the price are still increasing. I do hoped it will continue because I believed that whoever have this kind of coin will surely gained big profits ahead.

Yeah, I am sure they will not let this opportunity to pass them by, I am following this project now and seen good improvements, hoping this will continue and the dev will make more updates and new announcements.

As of these moment, Pura maintain to be in green which is a sign that they have a better and well-established system IMO. Aside from that, they continue to do some development to make the platform be more useful and takes many transactions without getting delayed.
Well that is actually a good sign and this might means the coin can have long time value i really hope they have a kind of mining calculator to help determine the various gains and loss if there is to decide the power to dedicate to mining

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

Be aware of scammers who ping you in private chats, it is better confirm with admin in group before you make any payments.
Thank you for your concern. This actually raise the awareness the people especially for the new users , I hoped you are not a victim of this scam. 

Scammers are everywhere, old investors are already aware of this, so their victims are newbies that want to get cheap tokens. I just hope that this project will warn all their members about this.
Yes absolutely righ. They are around the crypto market and looking for the best time to get what they want to get in most easy way. They are like online criminals that anytime they are ready to robbed all the peoples hardwork. We hould be more vigilant and wise before we trust people.
It is good Pura teams and their supporters are cautioning all the participants and investors who choose their choice as pura, investors safety is treated as their responsibility that makes me feel delighted to be a part of Pura.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

The price of Pura is going down 10 percent as a result of what is happening in market right now, but we maybe see the price recover when market go back to normal. Masternode coins in general always bleed a lot in this sitution.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

The price of Pura is going down 10 percent as a result of what is happening in market right now, but we maybe see the price recover when market go back to normal. Masternode coins in general always bleed a lot in this sitution.
We cannot always expect the market trends execute in a constant level there will be unexpected dips and for handling all those Pura might have already having a master plan as back up and there is no downfall in operations.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

Just have seen  i post scrypt ! Sorry its x11   ! 

https://lafuhosting.top/
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lafuhosting.top:3533 -u YourWalletAdress -p c=PURA
payouts every Hour !
Now its right , sry !  All miners welcome big or small ! enjoy 
Happy Mining !

Regards Lafu

Thank you for this further update mate. Is this a Pool for mining PURA? I will try this one later if I have time. By the way, Pura prices are still kicking.

If that's the case, maybe a lot of people now in bitcoin community had noticed and realized that this time is the right time to buy and invest in Pura coin. And that is why the price are still increasing. I do hoped it will continue because I believed that whoever have this kind of coin will surely gained big profits ahead.

Yeah, I am sure they will not let this opportunity to pass them by, I am following this project now and seen good improvements, hoping this will continue and the dev will make more updates and new announcements.

As of these moment, Pura maintain to be in green which is a sign that they have a better and well-established system IMO. Aside from that, they continue to do some development to make the platform be more useful and takes many transactions without getting delayed.

since their community is really active and the amount of their trading volume is big, they can really sustain a bearish movement like what just happened.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

This is a coin with some experiences in the market. They had in the past really a huge volume. I do not understand why the devs. doesn't try to list this coin in binance or bittrex etc. to gain again this kind of huge volume ...
hanoisme

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

I suggest we have both cartoon and plain, people around the world are easily attracted by the trend. Right?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

Yes buddy. We should constantly reminder all participants and investors to keep safe and always aware with scammers and any other from of fraudsters. We need to guide all newcomers to be more vigilant and investigate before they try anything in crypto community market.

Investors these days carefully make things surely and clearly execute a better plan to avoid and minimize wrong choices. We have a complete tools to do deep research so probably they already know what to do. As Pura already have a value so there is nothing to worry about this project.
Yes, have a lot of advantages of Pura for any investors can choosing. I see they have a huge volume which trading at exchange yesterday, this is very good signal to confirm that Pura have liquidity.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

I guess it will be possible, they're just planning on it bud. Let's wait for their updates, I'm hoping that they have good news for us bounty hunters.
Pura holds more potential and now their unique bounty program will draw the extreme attention of investors so we need to wait for the implementation of their bounty program that can bring even more supporters.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Investors these days carefully make things surely and clearly execute a better plan to avoid and minimize wrong choices. We have a complete tools to do deep research so probably they already know what to do. As Pura already have a value so there is nothing to worry about this project.
Yes, have a lot of advantages of Pura for any investors can choosing. I see they have a huge volume which trading at exchange yesterday, this is very good signal to confirm that Pura have liquidity.
I totally agree with you. We have no doubt about demand of Pura trading at current time. No one want support a project don't have any trading.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

I guess it will be possible, they're just planning on it bud. Let's wait for their updates, I'm hoping that they have good news for us bounty hunters.
Pura holds more potential and now their unique bounty program will draw the extreme attention of investors so we need to wait for the implementation of their bounty program that can bring even more supporters.
You do not have to wait much and the big investors may be interested in the project and will want to participate in its fate

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:28:26 AM

Despite the fact that little information is available, but it exists and I think it will be enough for investors to draw conclusions for themselves about this project
TopCryptocu

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Hello guys i found a free faucet that gives you free pura coin every 5 min about 0.00244413 - 0.00336068 Pura, if you like you can check it out.
Its rank on coinmarket cap now is 285 with a market cap of  $28,424,774 USD and a 24h Volume of $120,358 USD
here is the link : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pura/#markets
Go and claim if you want it free :You can withdraw your earnings easily and fast using your pura address on :
  • CoinExchange
  • Kucoin
  • Cryptopia

Happy earnings  Wink
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

Hello guys i found a free faucet that gives you free pura coin every 5 min about 0.00244413 - 0.00336068 Pura, if you like you can check it out.
Its rank on coinmarket cap now is 285 with a market cap of  $28,424,774 USD and a 24h Volume of $120,358 USD
Go and claim if you want it free :You can withdraw your earnings easily and fast using your pura address on :
  • CoinExchange
  • Kucoin
  • Cryptopia

Happy earnings  Wink
This is a very great idea so that you can get a free Pura coin without putting all your money to the exchange in order to buy Pura.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

• CoinExchange
  • Kucoin
  • Cryptopia

Happy earnings  Wink
This is a very great idea so that you can get a free Pura coin without putting all your money to the exchange in order to buy Pura.
Yeah right. This is a great opportunity to be into it. Well, thank to the effort of you - TopCryptocu, for this. I hope more people will be able to reach this information regarding on the free coin that could get from Pura. I am glad to have this kind of idea from fellow so I will proudly share this with other people too that seeks this kind of opportunity.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

The developers decided to provide information about themselves or preferred to remain anonymous and not introduce themselves?
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

I think it it will be impossible in a concrete case of this user. For what have you encouraged him? For newbie signature bounty it is forever closed. But nobody cancelled a possibility of his participation in twitter and facebook campaigns.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

The developers decided to provide information about themselves or preferred to remain anonymous and not introduce themselves?
Best way to know about that is to be always active in telegram and thier social media sites. I doubt that they will remain anonymous forever. Maybe they are just prioritizing the development of the project first before thier grand introduction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: