Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of Licensium & Trusted Nodes?
Good project
To early to say
I will follow the progress
I don't like it

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-SALE STARTED!!! [🔐] Licensing & monetizing! 🅾 L I C E N S I U M 🅾 BUY NOW  (Read 72856 times)
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:25:01 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 05:37:30 AM by VTS

Pre-Sales Ended!

The pre-sales was unsuccessful in every way. We had issues with fake and scam promoters, hack attacks and internal infrastructure problems!

However, we will return investments: send your wallet address to support@licensium.com to get your investment back!

For the honest bounty hunters: send an email with your bitcointalk username and total LCX earnings including your wallet address to support@licensium.com to receive your LCX

Payouts requests are valued till 05.12.2017. After this date no payouts can be done anymore!

Thank you for your support for Licensium and Trusted Nodes, your participation will let the 2 projects be successful!

Official Licensium Team Wallets

Ethereum: 0xd718edde8da289e3366f75b99009256b190d5fdf
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd718edde8da289e3366f75b99009256b190d5fdf
Use only this Ethereum address for investing in Licensium presales with Ethereum
Please note that LCX tokens will be issued to the address from which you are investing after ICO or presale.

Bitcoin: 1Es45YtmVEHiE4iFPH9Mx5thr3TN4S12f9
https://blockchain.info/address/1Es45YtmVEHiE4iFPH9Mx5thr3TN4S12f9
Use only this Bitcoin address for investing in Licensium presales with Bitcoin
Please note that you will need to provide a proof of payment if you pay with Bitcoin in order to get your LCX tokens.
Also note that LCX tokens can only be issued to an Ethereum address so you will need an Ethereum wallet or to issue them to an exchange wallet later.

Licensium token: 0xbaf8691279a5a863a51e6ebdacce90973a93ba67
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbaf8691279a5a863a51e6ebdacce90973a93ba67

LICENSIUM & TRUSTED NODES

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

❂❂❂ The Future Of Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content ❂❂❂

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. LICENSIUM

Licensium is a decentralized licensing platform for digital content like images, videos, music, apps, software and much more. Licensium's license verification and identification plug-in can be integrated in music and video portals, image stocks, productive software, file sharing apps, web browsers, e-commerce shops or individual websites.

Licensium platform offers per example: License management, relationship management, integration management, wallet and its own currency and will also support exchanges and other payment gateways.

Licensium adds monetizing possibilities, copyright notice distribution, copyright owner identification and much more to digital content!

2. TRUSTED NODES

Trusted Nodes is a server based verification and identification "keep alive" technology that can be integrated via plug-in in payment gateways, wallets or any other service or software requiring online verification or identification.

Trusted Nodes is a decentralized technology that solves the problem of server based verification or identification processes down-time.

White Paper

End White Paper

[IMPORTANT Announcements]

[Pre-Sale] & [Bounties]

Why to invest in Licensium & Trusted Nodes?

If you hold LCX tokens, you became part of our platform, technology, products and possible future currencies and by holding your LCX tokens you are entitled to receive bonuses that will be distributed in relation of the amount of tokens you hold, up to 40% of the overall final project rentabilities.  

Holding your LCX tokens will entitle you to receive token bonuses that will be distributed quarterly, starting after final release of Licensium and Trusted Nodes!

A total of 40.000.000 LCX which can only be exchanged with Ethereum (ETH) will be available and used for bounties, promotions, pre-sales, ico, development, marketing and realization of final products.

The official ico exchange for 1 ETH = 2100 LCX

Pre-sales ends 18.11.2017.
During the pre-sale will will give + 50% Bonus on all your LCX you are buying distributed after the-pre-sale to you.

3.000.000 LCX are for sale during this period!

The official pre-sale exchange for 1 ETH = 2100 LCX + 50% Bonus after-pre-sale distributed to you!

*Please note that there is the possibility to postpone the pre-sales for around 7 days! We will confirm the starting date in the next days.

Bounties  (pre-sale)

Bounties will start 09.10.2017 and will end 18.11.2018.

APPLY FOR OUR BOUNTIES:
https://goo.gl/forms/2RUJKdzx9qbWi6Kj1

INFO ON BOUNTIES:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224387

SLACK:
Code:
https://join.slack.com/t/licensium/shared_invite/enQtMjQ5Mjk0MTM0MDY3LTU1ZjhiOGJmN2NmNTY5OGJmNmY5MjQwN2QzYjU0NmUwMmFlNWE3NDQ5ODc2NmY0NDQ1NzRkYmI4ZWM5ZDNlZGI

Licensium & Trusted Nodes ICO

The ico is planed to start on 15.12.2017 and ends 31.01.2018 in this period we aim to raise funds of $2.114.285 to realize Licensium and Trusted Nodes final products as stated in our white-paper.

If you have any question or problems regarding the pre-sales or ico send a pm in order to assist you!

Update Section

Pre-sale ends 18.11.2017. During the pre-sales will give + 50% Bonus on all your LCX you are buying during the pre-sale period.

Bounties will start 09.10.2017 and will end 18.11.2018.

Section A - Licensium

Token

- Token Suffix: LCX
- Total Token: 40.000.000 LCX

Exchanges & Trades

After successful pre-sale we will prepare listings at:

- Poloniex
- Bittrex
- Bitsquare
- Shapeshift  
- Yobit (point of discussion)

LCX will be available for trading.

Section B - Trusted Nodes

We aim to deliver MVP for Trusted Nodes before ICO on 15.12.2017 by successful pre-sale.

End Update Section

<<< (This section is used to give step by step updates. The order of updates is at the moment random and subject to change. The single updates will be sorted over time to deliver well structured info. >>>

FAQ

*** We would appreciate no trolling and spreading FUD.***

If you are interested in Licensium and Trusted Nodes, we welcome you and hope we can answer all your questions you might have and are curious about your suggestions and offers!

Is this all about collecting funds?

No! We are seriously looking for skilled and experienced people that see potential in Licensium and Trusted Nodes and are willing to join us. We will offer tokens that will represent shares in return for your services or participation, but we are also open to other paid by success models.

But pre-sales has still priority at this point!

Is the concept and white paper final?

No! Not at this point. There will be changes done during the development process and there will be also a core algorithm change before final release.

I´m missing more detailed info about the project!

At this point we decided not to give too much public info. Thank you for your understanding! If you are serious interested there is the possibility to get sensitive info via pm.

I'm missing technical specifications!

We have a very clear picture about them and will publish them as soon we sucessfully realize the pre-sales.

Will my early bought LCX be safe in future, will I make profit?

Honestly, at this point we don't know! Do not buy if you don't have the capital to take a risk!

We will give 150% to get Licensium and Trusted Nodes up and running and we are very optimistic about the success.

Is there a working demo?

No! Not at this point. The current state is vision, idea, concept, architecture and code snippets only! We aim to deliver after successful pre-sales a MVP of Trusted Nodes before the ico will start.

It seems to me there are some points in the concept that doesn't make sense or are not easily to understand!

Possible! As said, its work in progress! Please drop us a line and we will try to fix it or elaborate your questions and thoughts!

Do you need additional supporters, advisers, promoters and partners?

If you are interested please, drop us a line! We are open to partnerships and paid by success models.

Do you need translations?

Yes, we do but there is still time until then. We are creating a list of all translators that apply and will contact them in time!

Will you have bounties?

Yes, we run pre-sale bounties!

Why no ico?

Too early for that. Licensium and Trusted nodes are serious projects and requires serious funds to get them started. We will of course run an ico after successful pre-sale to collect funds needed to professionally promote the upcoming ico. In today's times marketing & pr is essential and decides about success or unsuccess of an ico. No matter the idea, the team, the white paper....

We will start with pre-sales first to collect the funds needed to run a successful ico.

How do I know that I can trust you guys?

You cannot! See it on that way: We say who we are, we are professionals with years of experience in running different kind of businesses. Our ANN thread is NOT self moderated, we are transparent in our doings. Check our topic and post history in order to get an idea about how we are thinking. However, if you are an serious buyer we are happy to schedule a Skype call or answer your questions via email!

Are you private or company?

We are a registered company that acts as a platform for professional consultants and managers.

Who is your lead programmer?

A genius, but suffering from “big brother is watching you” paranoia  Grin

Where is the project website?

https://www.licensium.com

Pre-sale

There is no cap as we will proceed with the project anyways. We Offer 3.000.000 LCX on pre-sale.

What do you offer to early buyers?

Pre-sale buyers will get a bonus from + 50% after pre-sale ends.

I have more questions, suggestions or offers for you!

Please pm us!

I didn't get answer to my post or pm

Sorry for that! We are very busy here and especially when it comes to programming questions we need you to allow up to 48 hours for our answer.

FAQ END

Sunny greetings!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VTS (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:25:38 AM

We are seriously looking for skilled and experienced people that see potential in Licensium and Trusted Nodes and are willing to join us. We will offer tokens that will represent shares in return for your services or participation, but we are also open to other paid by success models.

danniel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

do you have a technical whitepaper
VTS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:37:23 AM

do you have a technical whitepaper

Yes, we do and we will release it when its about time. It is just too early to show the technical aspect to public. (project safety).

laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:35:25 AM

I think the whitepaper is minimum to get some credibility about your project, without it the thread does look sketchy.

TEST
warden

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:39:20 AM

We are seriously looking for skilled and experienced people that see potential in Licensium and Trusted Nodes and are willing to join us. We will offer tokens that will represent shares in return for your services or participation, but we are also open to other paid by success models.
hello
what kind of skill and experience do u guys need ? i think i can help u out

cheers

VTS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:05:01 AM

I think the whitepaper is minimum to get some credibility about your project, without it the thread does look sketchy.

If you refer to "technical" white paper, the thread is a start, we will update it with info! Step by step.

VTS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:14:06 AM

hello

cheers

What kind of skills and experience do you have? You can also send a pm if its more comfortable for you  Wink

entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:27:32 AM

great project sir, i think it can be success project. but i see, the images are not available. may be, you must repair it.

bitcointalk.org
VTS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:37:07 AM

great project sir, i think it can be success project. but i see, the images are not available. may be, you must repair it.

Thx!

I do see the images when clicking on the link tho, I'm not able to embed them, cuz of low member status...

democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:54:06 AM

Good project need experienced technical team to realize, I hope you can get big project development
VTS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

Good project need experienced technical team to realize, I hope you can get big project development

Thank you!

We do have a small team working on it, tho we could really need more coders that is the reason why we need early stage funding and also we need to probably run an ico. But NOT a "get rich in 3 days ico" and collecting $10.000.000 funds... Much smaller amount will do. Our lead developer made the rule that Licesium coins will be not pre-mineable and we gona need to stick with it and hope it won't distract investors ...

warden

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:47:22 AM

hello

cheers

What kind of skills and experience do you have? You can also send a pm if its more comfortable for you  Wink
hey just dropped a pm check it out Wink

gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:51:02 AM

why you btt usename is VTS but this project name is LICENSIUM?
you know,you can create a new account named your project,
but you use name is not the same as the project name ,
I think it's a immature project
VTS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:57:19 AM

why you btt usename is VTS but this project name is LICENSIUM?
you know,you can create a new account named your project,
but you use name is not the same as the project name ,
I think it's a immature project

Thx for your impulse!

Why would a username be same as a project name? I do not see any reason. I'm a user here having projects... Can you elaborate your thought about this please, maybe I miss something.

As already written in the FAQ - This project is early stage! You probably overread it. Can happen!

Anyways, thank you for your thoughts!

VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:07:59 AM

hello

cheers

hey just dropped a pm check it out Wink

Thank you! I answered to you via pm. I'm currently making a list of skilled people that could be useful to the projects.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

Reserving hindi translation. My earlier work: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982069

gedabuz

Activity: 207
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:33:48 PM

reseverse translator for indonesian...
previous work =>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090141.0;all

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

At first impression - the project is serious. But, the question is, are there any consumers of your products? On which segment of customers do you expect?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:42:49 PM

At first impression - the project is serious. But, the question is, are there any consumers of your products? On which segment of customers do you expect?

Thank you for your question!

1. Licensium is for every digital content creator and for re-sellers of digital content.

2. Trusted Nodes is a plug in that can be used by other crypto services, platforms gateways, wallets so on... everything what needs a server based verification or identification process.

We will soon update and post a technical overview for better understanding on how it will work and who will benefit from it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: