Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9856 times)
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

I am not sure if there is a way to become an expert when it comes to Bitcoin but I guess with research and spending more time, exposing yourself to crypto currency activities will gain you more experience that eventually you could use in analyzing Bitcoin or crypto currencies movements in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quan52395

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:25:37 AM

I don't think there's any college or specific route or a single book that you can read to become a Bitcoin expert. All you need to do is to read everything you could lay your hands on about Bitcoin in this forum and then give yourself time to digest what you read and at the appropriate time you'll master and express your expertise.
I also think like you. To become an expert in this field can not be by studying at university or reading any book to succeed.We must discover and experience it. Drawing experience for ourselves, we will achieve the results as expected.
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:47:43 AM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

If you want to become an expert​ in bitcoin you are in the right forum. Knowledge, experience, passion and eagerness I think are the key to it since those are the traits and characteristics that I am seeing on guys like Charlie Lee, Brian Armstrong, any other known guys out there who are very successful in this field.
So to start, Before looking​ for resources, first thing that you will need to do was to understood first the technology behind it, on how it works and how to make it work. If you are planning to reproduce the technology, having a good foundation in programming like basic C++ language is enough since the technology is open source reproducing is not that hard enough.
Dell.India

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

There is a best way to become a bitcoin expert, this is the right forum to learn lots of things about bitcoin. But this not easy as you think. We have to spend lots of time reading and research about others post. And you can google it https://www.bitcoin.com/ and read bitcoin articles this is also helping to gain knowledge about bitcoin. If you become a bitcoin expert you can earn nicely. Smiley
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

There is no way you will ever become a Bitcoin expert. As a matter of fact, no one will ever be one because there are too many ways to look at Bitcoin to understand it.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:55:48 PM

If you become a bitcoin expert. Then I will give you some tips for become a bitcoin expert. So become a bitcoin expert is not a easy thing. But if you work hard i think you will become a bitcoin expert. So lest start. 1st you should know what is bitcoin. You should know a proper knowledge about bitcoin. For this knowledge you can research about bitcoin in internet. You should use bitcoin more and more for better experience. Then you should read more and more articles about bitcoin. Research more and read more. So try this and i think one day you will become a bitcoin expert. Best of luck.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:25:48 PM

Thank you.

Becoming BTC expert means really much time to spend in this forum.  Wink Also it means years on computer screen. Start from the beginning and then you will rise and be a BTC expert step by step. Read, post and invest.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:36:07 PM

For me if you want to know more about bitcoin or cryptocurrency, you need to work hard by means of reading in other sections. There are sections there that will give you such important information that you will need to know in order for you to become an expert in bitcoin.

bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:19:31 PM

should learn a lot in this forum will certainly get many benefits. In this forum many people who already know about bitcoin, we can learn from all the people in this forum by asking or by learning from the talks they discuss about digital currency.

i think if you just know how to read and understand everything in this forum you'll expert. you will be able to do that if you ask and read about it. i want to become expert in bitcoin but there are terms here that i really dont understand because they have different meaning here. i also think maybe you'll be an expert if you'll learn the different terms they are using and ask about you do not know or read about it by yourself.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Michael X

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

You can make a lot of research, but you won’t become a true expert without using it. So getting a wallet and buying some bitcoins or altcoins will also help you to better understand how it works.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:08:38 AM

to become a bitcoin expert may not as attractive as to be a trading expert for many people, and i have seen many so-called experts which are just in name only, this kind of experts make no sense to the development of bitcoin
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

1. Learn the basics about blockchain
2. Find out about Bitcoin and study the currency's history (there are some documentaries that will help you)
3. Read and post questions in the forum to learn deeper
4. Open wallets and if you have the money buy a ledger for extra security (be very very careful with those)
5. Star investing money

Don't forget to always get the latest information.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:55:58 AM

Thank you.

For me if you want to have more knowledge in bitcoin or to become an expert you need to invest time and effort in this forum  you have to read and understand what`s happening in bitcoin world explore and explore things here, maybe someday you will become professional
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: