Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9856 times)
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:34:52 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

should learn a lot in this forum will certainly get many benefits. In this forum many people who already know about bitcoin, we can learn from all the people in this forum by asking or by learning from the talks they discuss about digital currency.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

This is a forum so it is obvious that you just need to read all you can here. You can't just start in a complicated way of understanding since you are new here, maybe some sites like Bitcoin.com can help you out. Researching is a best way to start a learning.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

there is a pretty good and detailed documentation available for bitcoin here: https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-documentation
there are also some additional links at the bottom. start reading them and if you encounter some questions use google or check out stackexchange for answers. and if you didn't find it through searching you can always ask here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0

if you want to make your own altcoin there are some guides: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225690.0
although it is best to have some understanding first before jumping to the end.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:43:47 PM

Do you mean expert just in terms of programming and knowing the inner functions of the bitcoin software?  Or are you interested in going wider and learning about the bitcoin economy and ecosystem?  Trading? Politics of cryptocurrencies?  Using blockchain technology for other applications?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:46:43 PM

Bitcoin expert is not an easy title to get like you think.

You need to have both experience, knowledge, contacts, successful project running under your name in bitcoin niche to be recognized in blockchain/bitcoin space as blockchain expert or entrepreneur.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
realdeanz

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

You should read around this forum, read daily cryptonews (you could create a google alert to help you with this), follow bitcoin and crypto leaders on twitter and watch youtube videos. Thats plenty of information to help you gain 'insider' knowledge. If you want to learn Blockchain development, start out by searching that on youtube and go on to more advanced tech websites from there (u could get courses on udemy by paying around $5).
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:53:07 PM

Thank you.
Firstable, you have to read and study the Bitcoin Bible from Andreas M. Antonopoulous (scaling Bitcoin) : https://antonopoulos.com/.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

I think you need to explore this forum very well because here is a lot of things to get about bitcoin like about mining, trading, altcoin price speculation and there are many things that we can get in this forum, and honestly I personally within 4 months become a member here there are still many things I need to read and understand in this forum.  Grin
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:53:44 PM

Everyone here started one day,probably must have made several mistakes before getting to whichever level. Inquisitively, keep reading others post on the forum, make research when necessary or confused, and your consistency will help a long way.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:54:00 PM

Everyone here started one day,probably must have made several mistakes before getting to whichever level. Inquisitively, keep reading others post on the forum, make research when necessary or confused, and your consistency will help a long way.
Answerme2

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

Expert as in?If you are complete novice then start with learning about cryptography,hash functions and then move to bitcoin as they are the basics for bitcoin.In 2-3 years you can become an expert.

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

Find time reading post and topics in this forum, you will certainly learn a lot. That's what I did and I did learn a lot from topics written and the comments too. And also I google some terms if I don't understand it.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

Thank you.

Wow, that's a very good wish and determination. I think you should start learning all about bitcoin from the bottom. Ranging from how he was created, to what bitcoin was created and why bitcoin was created. You also have to learn the technology they use (in this case is blockchain). updates on news and rumors that spread and depth. I hope this helps!

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

You can read same topic like this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1595704.0 - How do I become a Bitcoin/Blockchain Expert
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1741778.0 - How to become a blockchain expert?

Good luck!
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

You should start by studying what's the real technology behind BTC. Read the whitepaper made my Satoshi when he first came up with the ideas about Bitcoin. Also, it would be very beneficial for you if you'll gonna study Blockchain and be an expert to it. There are available threads in these forum that should provide you the necessary information or you could enroll yourself to many online courses available regarding BTC and Blockchain technology.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

Just always post and join forums,campaigns,bounties and study deeper about bitcoins,on how it is going to decrease or increase and when it will.Also widen your knowledge about bitcoins so that you can be an expert.Know its value and prices from time to time so that you will know what will do or what to do.And just study the technology under thw bitcoin.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:35:24 PM

Just study more about bitcoin and always join campaigns,forums and bounties that can help you to widen your knowledge about bitcoin.And also
read more imformatiuon about bitcoins,the time that it will increase or decrease or why its being so popular.And know the technology behind it.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

Thank you.
i suggest who want to become a bitcoin expert i think you need to study about new technologies about volatile the decentralized cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is the currency of new era using the internet connection in the new technology system.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

We have different ways in order to become expert on bitcoin. We don't have the same path to become a expert at bitcoin so all you have to do is to find your own path you can't be an expert on bitcoin in general you need to foucs on something like "Expert at trading" "Expert at managing campaigns" "Expert at Gambling" Something like that. And in order to achieve that all you need to do is do the basic which is to have an experience on something and focus on to it.

We all know that experience is the root to a success.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: