Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
BudaCoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:14:17 AM

A good project after I read it will be a great success in the future.
I want to ask when ico in start ??

I read on their website around October 1st
BlockMason

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:44:19 AM

A good project after I read it will be a great success in the future.
I want to ask when ico in start ??

I read on their website around October 1st

Yeah that's correct.

BudaCoin

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:00:27 AM

As i read here will be airdrop only for users who have at least 0.1 ETH balance. How much will get users who have 0.1 ETH balance?

We are still planning the exact execution of the airdrop and discussing plans on how to get wider participation rather than simply airdropping to whales.  Stay tuned and subscribe to our email list for the latest updates!

Will you choose a specific block to start from, like Omisego?
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

Will you choose a specific block to start from, like Omisego?

This is still under consideration, we feel like Omisego will disproportionately award whales.  Our primary goal is to get CPT into the hands of developers and users of apps built on our protocol. 

Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:26:18 AM

Interesting project. Wait for further update on its progress.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

As i read here will be airdrop only for users who have at least 0.1 ETH balance. How much will get users who have 0.1 ETH balance?

We are still planning the exact execution of the airdrop and discussing plans on how to get wider participation rather than simply airdropping to whales.  Stay tuned and subscribe to our email list for the latest updates!

Thanks for information dev. I will keep watching these thread to be updated with last news.

BudaCoin

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:00:00 PM

Will there be a pre-sale?
arttycab

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

So you're saying this ICO will be open to all Americans?  And legally?  Kind of doubt that.....
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:03:30 PM

Will there be a pre-sale?

There will be a pre-sale in which buyers of CPT will receive a 50% bonus on the amount of tokens they purchase.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

Has this project opening some bounty campaign?
When will it start if there is any bounty available?
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

So you're saying this ICO will be open to all Americans?  And legally?  Kind of doubt that.....

I recommend you take a look at our legal opinion here:
https://blockmason.io/Ethereum_Opinion_2017-08-14.pdf

You might also be interested in our medium article about Investment Tokens vs. Product-Use Tokens in ICOs
https://medium.com/@BlockMason/three-weeks-ago-the-ethereum-community-was-rocked-by-an-unexpected-report-the-sec-had-finally-90814e8ca4d

If you have any more questions let me us know!

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:56:58 PM

Has this project opening some bounty campaign?
When will it start if there is any bounty available?

We are currently preparing a bounty campaign, please subscribe to our email list for the latest updates on that.

arttycab

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

I recommend you take a look at our legal opinion here:
https://blockmason.io/Ethereum_Opinion_2017-08-14.pdf

You might also be interested in our medium article about Investment Tokens vs. Product-Use Tokens in ICOs
https://medium.com/@BlockMason/three-weeks-ago-the-ethereum-community-was-rocked-by-an-unexpected-report-the-sec-had-finally-90814e8ca4d

If you have any more questions let me us know!

As far as I understand it the legal opinion is relying on the hope that the third prong of the Howey test means profits are derived "solely" from the actions of your company.
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:09:55 AM

As far as I understand it the legal opinion is relying on the hope that the third prong of the Howey test means profits are derived "solely" from the actions of your company.

We've had this discussion elsewhere with someone claiming something along similar lines, so let me just paste that reply here:

Your understanding is correct but incomplete.

You correctly note that the Supreme Court has not yet fully ruled as to vertical vs. horizontal commonality, and that creates uncertainty as to Howey's 2nd prong (common enterprise).

However, Howey, as has been made abundantly clear since the original decision, is an AND test, not an OR test. And Blockmason's ICO clearly does not trigger the 3rd prong, the expectation of profits. Quoting from the legal opinion:

"As to the third prong of Howey, the expectations of profitability and advantage on the part of CP token purchasers in BlockMason’s ICO is a function of the token holders’ own decisions and efforts about how to use and develop the rights they are purchasing, as summarized in detail above. Any possibility of profiting from the future entrepreneurial and managerial efforts of BlockMason – as opposed to their past and proven efforts to develop products and services – is entirely speculative. The BlockMason IPO satisfies each and every formulation of Howey’s third prong, by any of the courts identified above. Far from expectations of profits flowing solely, or predominantly, from the efforts of the promoters, those expectations flow overwhelmingly from the decisions and efforts of the token purchasers."

spencer5

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:10:10 AM

Excited for this one, I think I was one of the first couple dozen people on the whitelist when I stumbled upon it.  The fact that investment advisors could potentially pitch this to their clients with SEC protections is huge, and finally an ICO that allows US investors.  Good luck with the project!
TSC

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:27:31 AM

I am really excited about this one. Think it's interesting how the amount of debt and credit stored on your credit protocol can exceed the market cap of all crypto currencies combined. Smiley
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:30:31 AM

maybe if this project is going well, I will joining the ICO but for now I will bookmarked this project first, just looking for a further progress of this project , I hope it will be better project
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:36:32 AM

maybe if this project is going well, I will joining the ICO but for now I will bookmarked this project first, just looking for a further progress of this project , I hope it will be better project
Thanks for your interest!  I hope you will try the beta of Friend in Debt http://fiddy.io/ and let us know what you think of it! 

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:39:17 AM

Thanks for your interest!  I hope you will try the beta of Friend in Debt http://fiddy.io/ and let us know what you think of it! 
For me "http://fiddy.io/" response with a "Can't connect to Metamask. Check Metamask or internet connection" error, refresh do not help.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TSC

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:01:39 AM

How do the tokens work?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: