Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
BlockMason

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:06:36 AM

maybe if this project is going well, I will joining the ICO but for now I will bookmarked this project first, just looking for a further progress of this project , I hope it will be better project
Thanks for your interest!  I hope you will try the beta of Friend in Debt http://fiddy.io/ and let us know what you think of it! 
For me "http://fiddy.io/" response with a "Can't connect to Metamask. Check Metamask or internet connection" error, refresh do not help.

Do you have metamask installed?  You must be using Chrome, Metamask and be on the Ropsten testnet.  Do you have Ropsten testnet ETH?  I can send you a small amount if you give me your address.

TSC

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:13:04 AM

I saw there's a token staking pool. Does that mean your apps like Friend in Debt and GiftChain will be free to use?
TSC

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:24:01 AM

When will Friend in Debt be released?
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:11:39 PM

Industry Giant Richard Kastelein Joins BlockMason as ICO Advisor

BlockMason is excited to announce the addition of Blockchain entrepreneur, publisher, and industry giant Richard Kastelein as an advisor to the upcoming Credit Protocol ICO. Kastelein is best known as the founder and publisher of Blockchain News, a leading source of breaking news and feature articles about the Blockchain community. Kastelein is an award-winning journalist and publisher, whose vital work includes over 1200 articles on Blockchain technology and startups, including a groundbreaking feature on ICO innovation published in the Harvard Business Review, opening up the sector to a broader audience.

If Kastelein’s astounding reputation precedes him, it is because he has spent life traveling the world and establishing a global reputation as a technology expert. When he’s not penning articles for Wired, The Guardian, Venturebeat, or Virgin.com, Kastelein has dabbled in boatbuilding and skippering yachts across our earth’s violent seas—proving that he is a skilled and ambitious adventurer in both the physical and technological realms.

As an advisor for half a dozen Blockchain startups, a partner at the ICO incubator CryptoAsset Design Group, and the ICO event organizer for the Crypto-financing conference in London, Kastelein has earned his renown as one of the world’s leading experts on Blockchain token sales. BlockMason is proud to bring Kastelein’s expertise to our team, where he will continue the amazing work of our developers and corporate officers to deliver the best possible ICO for our innovative Credit Protocol.

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:21:32 PM

When will Friend in Debt be released?

We have a working beta version at http://fiddy.io you need to have Chrome, metamask and be on the ropsten testnet with some testnet ETH.  Try it out!  We have a mobile app version in progress right now and will update everyone when that is available!

TSC

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:07:16 AM

Where can I read the CP code?
BudaCoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

Do I need to buy Credit Protocol tokens to use Friend in Debt?
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:55:56 AM

Where can I read the CP code?

Most of our code is open source and located here: https://github.com/blockmason

Urban Crypto

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:06:02 AM

Are you opening a Pre-ICO?  What are the terms?  How do I get involved?  Thanks

Urban Crypto has the latest information related to Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, and ICOs. www.UrbanCrypto.com
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:57:28 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 09:09:23 AM by BlockMason

Are you opening a Pre-ICO?  What are the terms?  How do I get involved?  Thanks

We are planning a Pre-Token Sale around October 1st.  If you want to guarantee your slot, sign up for our whitelist at https://blockmason.io/projects/ico and join our mailing list!  Also you're welcome to join our telegram chat at https://t.me/blockmason

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:18:47 AM

Do I need to buy Credit Protocol tokens to use Friend in Debt?

No, BlockMason will be offering free transactions on Friend in Debt through the staking of our own Credit Protocol Tokens.  Currently you can use Friend in Debt free on the Ropsten testnet.  You need to have Google Chrome, Metamask and some Ropsten testnet ETH.  Try it out at http://fiddy.io

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:47:56 AM

BlockMason Announces Second Application Ahead of Token Sale

Blockchain application developers BlockMason, who are launching one of this season’s most highly anticipated ICOs, have just announced their second application built using their innovative Credit Protocol. Called GiftChain, their new application will allow retailers and vendors of any size to easily issue gift cards and implement customer loyalty rewards programs secured by the blockchain. GiftChain will be accessible from any smartphone, making it possible for small businesses to easily track purchases and distribute rewards as would any large company. The application will support all major fiat currencies, multiple cryptocurrencies, and even arbitrary currencies designed by the issuer (e.g. a single meal at a restaurant or a voucher for a one hour massage).

This offering comes in addition to BlockMason’s first fully-functional application built atop the Credit Protocol, Friend in Debt—or, as they refer to it, “like Venmo on the Blockchain, but better!” BlockMason has already distinguished itself from other blockchain startups by offering a working product prior to their ICO. While GiftChain may not be free for public testing until after the commencement of their token offering, the announcement further demonstrates BlockMason’s commitment to product development and customer support. Additionally, the release of GiftChain proves the flexibility and viability of their Credit Protocol, which has been generating buzz for being the first SEC-compliant ICO open to the general American public after the SEC’s report on the Dao. The Credit Protocol is a simple system for recording debts and credits on the blockchain, which can be customized for a variety of organizational, business, or individual purposes through smart contracts programmed atop the protocol. In their Whitepaper, BlockMason has announced their intent to launch a bounty program for the development of template Credit Protocol smart contracts. Suggested contracts include campus meal voucher systems, consumer loans, and microfinancing.

While Giftchain is still in development, BlockMason has reportedly discussed testing an upcoming beta version with several Chinese retailers. According to BlockMason co-founder Jared Bowie, a finished GiftChain smart contract will likely be available in the next month, with a functional front-end available for public use after the ICO.

For more information on the token sale, visit https://blockmason.io/projects/ico/. To read the Credit Protocol whitepaper, visit http://blockmason.io/cp-whitepaper/.

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

BlockMason Announces Second Application Ahead of Token Sale

Blockchain application developers BlockMason, who are launching one of this season’s most highly anticipated ICOs, have just announced their second application built using their innovative Credit Protocol. Called GiftChain, their new application will allow retailers and vendors of any size to easily issue gift cards and implement customer loyalty rewards programs secured by the blockchain. GiftChain will be accessible from any smartphone, making it possible for small businesses to easily track purchases and distribute rewards as would any large company. The application will support all major fiat currencies, multiple cryptocurrencies, and even arbitrary currencies designed by the issuer (e.g. a single meal at a restaurant or a voucher for a one hour massage).

This offering comes in addition to BlockMason’s first fully-functional application built atop the Credit Protocol, Friend in Debt—or, as they refer to it, “like Venmo on the Blockchain, but better!” BlockMason has already distinguished itself from other blockchain startups by offering a working product prior to their ICO. While GiftChain may not be free for public testing until after the commencement of their token offering, the announcement further demonstrates BlockMason’s commitment to product development and customer support. Additionally, the release of GiftChain proves the flexibility and viability of their Credit Protocol, which has been generating buzz for being the first SEC-compliant ICO open to the general American public after the SEC’s report on the Dao. The Credit Protocol is a simple system for recording debts and credits on the blockchain, which can be customized for a variety of organizational, business, or individual purposes through smart contracts programmed atop the protocol. In their Whitepaper, BlockMason has announced their intent to launch a bounty program for the development of template Credit Protocol smart contracts. Suggested contracts include campus meal voucher systems, consumer loans, and microfinancing.

While Giftchain is still in development, BlockMason has reportedly discussed testing an upcoming beta version with several Chinese retailers. According to BlockMason co-founder Jared Bowie, a finished GiftChain smart contract will likely be available in the next month, with a functional front-end available for public use after the ICO.

For more information on the token sale, visit https://blockmason.io/projects/ico/. To read the Credit Protocol whitepaper, visit http://blockmason.io/cp-whitepaper/.

That is amazing

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jorrit

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

Looking forward to the airdrop!

This is a great projet. Good luck guys
arttycab

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:24:03 PM

As far as I understand it the legal opinion is relying on the hope that the third prong of the Howey test means profits are derived "solely" from the actions of your company.

We've had this discussion elsewhere with someone claiming something along similar lines, so let me just paste that reply here:

Your understanding is correct but incomplete.

You correctly note that the Supreme Court has not yet fully ruled as to vertical vs. horizontal commonality, and that creates uncertainty as to Howey's 2nd prong (common enterprise).

However, Howey, as has been made abundantly clear since the original decision, is an AND test, not an OR test. And Blockmason's ICO clearly does not trigger the 3rd prong, the expectation of profits. Quoting from the legal opinion:

"As to the third prong of Howey, the expectations of profitability and advantage on the part of CP token purchasers in BlockMason’s ICO is a function of the token holders’ own decisions and efforts about how to use and develop the rights they are purchasing, as summarized in detail above. Any possibility of profiting from the future entrepreneurial and managerial efforts of BlockMason – as opposed to their past and proven efforts to develop products and services – is entirely speculative. The BlockMason IPO satisfies each and every formulation of Howey’s third prong, by any of the courts identified above. Far from expectations of profits flowing solely, or predominantly, from the efforts of the promoters, those expectations flow overwhelmingly from the decisions and efforts of the token purchasers."

OK, I appreciate you taking the time to reply.  It seems like you guys know what you're doing.  Good luck!
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:46:05 AM

Michael and I will be attending the Ethereum meetup in Tokyo today.  If anyone would like to meet us we'd be happy to connect at the meetup.

arttycab

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:31:13 AM

Michael and I will be attending the Ethereum meetup in Tokyo today.  If anyone would like to meet us we'd be happy to connect at the meetup.
Wow, I wish I could be in Tokyo to discuss the legal opinion more in depth with you guys.
btcbelieber

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:38:15 AM

This is an interesting project, I’ll be following along
btcbelieber

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:50:11 AM

How can I use that dapp?  It’s not working.
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:42:11 AM

How can I use that dapp?  It’s not working.

Visit http://fiddy.io and make sure you are using chrome and metamask.  Metamask must be set to the ropsten testnet and you need a bit of ropsten ETH also.  If you need more help please let me know.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: