Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:48:54 AM

Please tell me how to join airdrop, i see 5% allocation token to airdrop

The airdrop will be available to all Ethereum hodlers with balances of greater than 0.1 ETH.  We will do this after the ICO.
but the exchange's wallet have a big amount ETHs   will the airdrop distrubte to exchange 's wallet ? that would be huge.
btcbelieber

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:32:42 AM

How can I use that dapp?  It’s not working.

Visit http://fiddy.io and make sure you are using chrome and metamask.  Metamask must be set to the ropsten testnet and you need a bit of ropsten ETH also.  If you need more help please let me know.
It works!  Interesting idea.
BudaCoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:26:23 AM

Can you buy giftcards in the GiftChain DApp? Or do you need to buy in person
BlockMason

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:30:39 AM

Can you buy giftcards in the GiftChain DApp? Or do you need to buy in person
It would depend on how the company selling the giftcards wants to do things, but in most cases that feature will be available.  To buy giftcards with ETH (and more cryptocurrencies in the future).

diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:03:23 AM

Nice project. dont see anything say about airdrop. Cheesy I just need some to test this platform before buy some token.

EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

I do not understand one thing. I can just not return my loan. In my country crypto is not money so I won't make something illegal if I take a loan and don't pay it back. How you handle this?

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

I do not understand one thing. I can just not return my loan. In my country crypto is not money so I won't make something illegal if I take a loan and don't pay it back. How you handle this?
Dose all the story about only credit cryptos? I thought it could write any type of credits.  

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:30:06 AM

Yes you can, but at least this act would be a negative reputation for you. One could share this information on communities and after that it will be harder for you to borrow something. No-one could clear this information, because cp writes them on block-chain.
am I write @BlockMason?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:39:54 AM

Yes you can, but at least this act would be a negative reputation for you. One could share this information on communities and after that it will be harder for you to borrow something. No-one could clear this information, because cp writes them on block-chain.
am I write @BlockMason?
Well, I can create new account, or prepare a lot addresses and info for doing this. Concept is good but still where is big problem in crypto - no one will return money if something wrong happens. I think only in Japan it will be safe to use.

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
rafzalan

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

am I write @BlockMason?
Well, I can create new account, or prepare a lot addresses and info for doing this. Concept is good but still where is big problem in crypto - no one will return money if something wrong happens. I think only in Japan it will be safe to use.
Think about companies, also it is not simple for every one to deny his past, and clear his face book, family relations, twitter , ....
There are many lending platforms that are working without the help of this type of credit keeper. Normally CP could lower risk & cost.

babycicak

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:25:13 AM

Can you please tell us more about the airdrop, thanks!
babycicak

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:29:04 AM

As i read here will be airdrop only for users who have at least 0.1 ETH balance. How much will get users who have 0.1 ETH balance?

We are still planning the exact execution of the airdrop and discussing plans on how to get wider participation rather than simply airdropping to whales.  Stay tuned and subscribe to our email list for the latest updates!

Can you tell me how you will do the airdrop?
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:43:58 AM

So what would happen if for instance a bank that gives out loans, used our protocol and put that loan you took out from them on top of their own app on top of the credit protocol?  You would go to the bank as normal sign contracts etc and be held legally liable for that loan. 

We aren't specifically focusing on these kinds of loans, but it is possible for someone to build such a system of lending on top of the credit protocol. 

We're a lot more interested in providing the average joe with the ability to lend money.  If you take a look at two of our example applications Friend in Debt and Gift Chain you'll get a better idea.  So then you might be wondering what happens if your friend lends you money via Friend in Debt and you don't give it back?  Well what happens now if you don't pay your friend back without using the app? 

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:45:38 AM

Dose all the story about only credit cryptos? I thought it could write any type of credits.  

This is correct.  The blockchain is used for storing information about the loan or credit.  We also will use it for settlement of loans via payment of crypto.  But that settlement could happen in any number of ways.  It could be in person with cash or it could be through a bank wire or it could be with crypto.  It's up to you and the way the app built atop the credit protocol regulates things.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:47:38 AM

Good luck to BlockMason.
Read about your project and it looks interesting. Looking forward to helping this one when the time comes.
Regarding the airdrop. Why do we need a balance to receive it? I am sorry for I am a little new when it comes to the ETH currency.
Thanks for those who will answer.
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:48:20 AM

am I write @BlockMason?

Yes exactly.  Your reputation with regards to loans will be stored forever on the blockchain.  So Friend in Debt will indicate information about you for instance.  Maybe other friends won't want to lend to you if you never pay back the loans.  Maybe other friends won't pay for dinner if you never buy anyone else dinner etc.

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:50:08 AM

Good luck to BlockMason.
Read about your project and it looks interesting. Looking forward to helping this one when the time comes.
Regarding the airdrop. Why do we need a balance to receive it? I am sorry for I am a little new when it comes to the ETH currency.
Thanks for those who will answer.

Hi Dart

We've been talking about doing the airdrop differently.  It will more likely be done to help user's of the credit protocol and our dapps have easier access.  We also want to encourage more developers to build things on top of the credit protocol and them having tokens is critical for that.  If you have suggestions on the best way to do the airdrop we'd like to hear from you.

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:52:22 AM

am I write @BlockMason?

OK, but maybe someone will only lend to you if you have a positive reputation right?  Maybe you need some sort of identity verified with the addresses you use in order to receive a loan.  There are lots of ways to fix that issue and I don't think it's too difficult.

krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

am I write @BlockMason?

OK, but maybe someone will only lend to you if you have a positive reputation right?  Maybe you need some sort of identity verified with the addresses you use in order to receive a loan.  There are lots of ways to fix that issue and I don't think it's too difficult.
If we have only trust platform to lending money. And need verify before receive a loan. Everything become ez. Scam people will have a negative trust on system and can't receive money anymore, anywhere. their face maybe will share for the whole world

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:47:16 AM

Interesting project and looking forward to the airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: