Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
BlockMason

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:58:55 AM

Hi BlockMason,

FYI,
I signed up your whitelist a couple days ago.
Today, I was researching your token sale and came across another ICO with the same Ticker CPT,
and they are having an ICO on OCT. 1st as well.
Since both projects have the same Ticker and start date, it may cause confusion with some investors.
I think you should consider addressing the conflict before the ICO.

Here are their website and the two smart contracts with 1.5 Billion coins each.

https://cryptaur.com/

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x79b4af40f8ec64b3caedf22243bf424f27873591
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9899af5aa1efa90921d686212c87e70f4fbea035

Thanks we will take this into consideration.

abitbetter247

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:06:31 AM

hi, how can i join the whitelist?  i insert my address but it doesn't work
mile108

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:53:46 AM

What time does the sale start?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:16:14 AM

I just read your website and I found under airdrop section that "5% of CPTs will be made available to all FoundationIDs on the mainnet" what do mean by FoundationIDs?

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:47:13 AM

October 1st.
They wrote here that presale will start when between 5 to 10 thousands participate whitelist.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
yweetot

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:03:45 AM

I sent 0ETH to your address at https://blockmason.io as you said, but after I sent it, I checked the purchase status, but still couldn't find my address Huh Huh

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:37:32 AM

I sent 0ETH to your address at https://blockmason.io as you said, but after I sent it, I checked the purchase status, but still couldn't find my address Huh Huh

I suspect you didn't send enough gas or your wallet doesn't support 0 ETH transactions.  Can you let me know what address you used and which wallet? 

rafzalan

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

October 1st.
They wrote here that presale will start when between 5 to 10 thousands participate whitelist.

We will close that whitelist at the number, but the whitelist sale will start on October 1st no matter how many people are on the list.
If the way for Americans to participate icos be open with this one, i think it could effect coins market and wipe chinese decision to ban them. What do you think?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ts11111

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:06:18 AM

This is a promising ico.  i already added my address to the whitelist,  how much will each whitelist person be able to buy?
ts11111

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:38:38 AM

This is a promising ico.  i already added my address to the whitelist,  how much will each whitelist person be able to buy?

It will be 27000 ETH divided by the number of people on the whitelist.

How many people will be allowed on the whitelist?
Lordsomnium

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

Looks like a promising project with a low cap, so good returns.
ew4by

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:22:32 AM

We’ve had a busy and exciting week here at BlockMason. We’ve connected with a lot of amazing people, and received with a ton of questions and feedback. We are happy to announce that everything is on track for a very successful sale of our Credit Protocol Tokens. With that, we have finalized some of the details of our sale, which we would like to let you know.

• The sale starts on October 1st.
  • The sale ends on November 1st or when we sell out of Credit Protocol Tokens.
  • The sale will start at 1600 UTC.
  • 27000 ETH worth of tokens will be sold according to the bonus structure listed on our site The bonuses are on a first come first serve basis.
  • We will have a 5 day period in which only whitelisted users can buy tokens. They will be able to buy 27000 ETH / the number of users on the whitelist.
  • This 5 day period will be followed by a 2 day period in which whitelisted users can buy an unlimited amount of tokens.
  • Tokens will be available immediately upon completion of the sale.

If you’re not on the whitelist, let me remind you one more time! It will be closing soon! We want to make sure our early supporters get access to tokens to begin using and developing DApps for the Credit Protocol.

thanks for the update i have been following this coin and am on the whitelist
cbassthefish

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:31:15 AM

It seems like this coin is flying under the radar, I have seen it ranking high on many ico lists.  I will contribute also.
arttycab

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:04:01 AM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/16/blockmason-token-creation-event-backed-by-large-private-purchases/

The much-anticipated Token Creation Event for BlockMason’s Credit Protocol has been bolstered by a dramatic development. A recently updated version of BlockMason’s token sale website confirms rumors that a number of large purchasers have bought a portion of the Credit Protocol Tokens prior to the opening of the token sale to the general public, ending their private sale.

According to company representatives, BlockMason reserved roughly forty percent of their token supply for sale to strategic development partners who will use their tokens to help vet and test applications running on the protocol. The value of the tokens set aside for the private sale were capped at 18,000 ETH.

“We know we could have sold more tokens during the private sale,” said BlockMason cofounder Jared Bowie, “but we wanted to make sure that anyone in the Ethereum community, even small buyers, have a chance to purchase CPT and help grow our amazing product.”

While BlockMason has not yet announced the identities of these private customers, industry sources indicate that the purchasers may include representatives from several well-known companies in the crypto space.

Though BlockMason is a relatively young company in the Ethereum ecosystem, these large purchases lend the token sale vital credibility at a time when coin offerings have come under increasing scrutiny from both the public and government regulators. BlockMason has already distinguished itself by offering their token sale to the public in the United States, in what is believed to be one of the first U.S. securities law compliant digital asset sales.

You can learn more at https://blockmason.io/projects/ico/

Thanks for the updates to this thread.  I can't join the telegram channel so I watch bitcointalk for updates.
arttycab

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:14:03 AM

How many addresses can I add to the whitelist?  What's to prevent a whale from adding unlimited addresses to the whitelist?
thok422

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:33:11 PM

Hello, what's your guys plan if metropolis hardfork comes on October 9?
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:41:05 PM

Hello, what's your guys plan if metropolis hardfork comes on October 9?

If the hardfork comes at that time and the sale isn't sold out then we'll pause it just for safety and turn it back on after.

Motivation

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:52:17 AM

How do I sign up for the whitelist?
Moht

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:05:29 AM

BlockMason Announces Second Application Ahead of Token Sale

Blockchain application developers BlockMason, who are launching one of this season’s most highly anticipated ICOs, have just announced their second application built using their innovative Credit Protocol. Called GiftChain, their new application will allow retailers and vendors of any size to easily issue gift cards and implement customer loyalty rewards programs secured by the blockchain. GiftChain will be accessible from any smartphone, making it possible for small businesses to easily track purchases and distribute rewards as would any large company. The application will support all major fiat currencies, multiple cryptocurrencies, and even arbitrary currencies designed by the issuer (e.g. a single meal at a restaurant or a voucher for a one hour massage).

This offering comes in addition to BlockMason’s first fully-functional application built atop the Credit Protocol, Friend in Debt—or, as they refer to it, “like Venmo on the Blockchain, but better!” BlockMason has already distinguished itself from other blockchain startups by offering a working product prior to their ICO. While GiftChain may not be free for public testing until after the commencement of their token offering, the announcement further demonstrates BlockMason’s commitment to product development and customer support. Additionally, the release of GiftChain proves the flexibility and viability of their Credit Protocol, which has been generating buzz for being the first SEC-compliant ICO open to the general American public after the SEC’s report on the Dao. The Credit Protocol is a simple system for recording debts and credits on the blockchain, which can be customized for a variety of organizational, business, or individual purposes through smart contracts programmed atop the protocol. In their Whitepaper, BlockMason has announced their intent to launch a bounty program for the development of template Credit Protocol smart contracts. Suggested contracts include campus meal voucher systems, consumer loans, and microfinancing.

While Giftchain is still in development, BlockMason has reportedly discussed testing an upcoming beta version with several Chinese retailers. According to BlockMason co-founder Jared Bowie, a finished GiftChain smart contract will likely be available in the next month, with a functional front-end available for public use after the ICO.

For more information on the token sale, visit https://blockmason.io/projects/ico/. To read the Credit Protocol whitepaper, visit http://blockmason.io/cp-whitepaper/.

This is amazing news!

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
rafzalan

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

Which coins will be acceptable on sale?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: