Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
BlockMason

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:18:09 AM

Which coins will be acceptable on sale?

We will be using an Ethereum smart contract for the sale, so only Ethereum will be accepted as payment.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:24:25 AM

Which coins will be acceptable on sale?

Myetherwallet is where you car the wallet. It gives you the private key so you are in control and own your own tokens.
Tokens work differently to coins and share the same wallet everything is connected to the myetherwallet and yuse eth to pay transaction fees.
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:42:57 AM

btcbelieber

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:21:16 AM

Very cool.

Btw what is the big news I keep hearing about you guys having?
farido

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

Hi, I sent to the whitelist but when I try to check it says I'm not
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

For everyone who hasn't seen these articles, here is the link to the first out of three. They compare FID vs Venmo. I'm not from the States, and I've never even heard of Venmo until now, but the concept and what friend in debt could potentially offer is fantastic. I'd certainly use it. Can't believe the white list for this project isn't full yet.

https://medium.com/@BlockMason/friend-in-debt-vs-venmo-round-1-38dd5344fd45
Tony128

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:31:57 PM

https://blockmason.io/blog/2017/09/20/anthony/

Ethereum Co-Founder Anthony Di Iorio Joins BlockMason as Advisor

Wow, what a week!

While we’ve been extraordinarily busy here at BlockMason, nothing has excited us more than to announce that Anthony Di Iorio, founder of Jaxx and co-founder of Ethereum, has joined BlockMason in an advisory role. Anthony is one of most respected entrepreneurs in the crypto universe, and his contributions to Ethereum and Jaxx have made him essential to the development of the blockchain ecosystem. We look forward to working with Anthony to ensure the successful run of our Credit Protocol token sale, as well as to grow the user base for our first awesome applications, including Friend in Debt.

Just as BlockMason seeks to fill a glaring hole in the Ethereum ecosystem by introducing credit to the blockchain, Anthony addressed an essential need by creating Jaxx, one of the first cryptocurrency wallets to hold both multiple currencies and tokens. Jaxx is now the gold standard of digital asset storage. In the last five years, Anthony has organized hundreds of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Decentralized Tech events, connecting blockchain entrepreneurs from across the world and encouraging the rapid growth of our industry.

That is why we are so thrilled to have Anthony join our team. He is a renowned expert in the field, a decentralized visionary, and his vote of confidence confirms what we have believed all along: The Credit Protocol is essential to Ethereum’s development. A man like Anthony needs only involve himself with passion projects; we are honored that BlockMason is one of his passions.

Quick question: Was this update sent out via the email list last night as well? I tried to sign up for the email list yesterday, but never received a confirmation email or any of the updates. Was wondering when the last one was sent out as I don't want to miss the updates for the ICO.
Cheers
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:26:53 AM

Hi, Do you have any social media bounty program?

Tony128

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

It was sent out over email.  The email list is double opt-in meaning you should receive an email confirming your signup.  After you confirm you will also receive a welcome email. 

Thanks very much for your reply. I'll try to register with a different email address then, as for some reason the registration didn't work last time.

PS I didn't manage to read all the messages on the Telegram group, but I'm looking forward to hearing what you'll decide to do in terms of making the discounts fairer for everyone on the whitelist.
spamtest1a

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

Hi, When token will be delivered and tradable?
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

quite promising project, although you should fix these broken 'untitled' images on the page:
https://blockmason.io/projects/

thanks
clif_high

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:53:21 AM

well, funny comics, probably Vitalik-Jesus is the best one XD
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:02:01 PM

quite promising project, although you should fix these broken 'untitled' images on the page:
https://blockmason.io/projects/

thanks

thanks, we're on it.

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:03:44 PM

well, funny comics, probably Vitalik-Jesus is the best one XD

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:45:33 AM

WhiteList is closed with 5017 participants so refer to:
"We will have a 5 day period in which only whitelisted users can buy tokens. They will be able to buy 27000 ETH / the number of users on the whitelist."
Each could buy up to (27000/5017 ~ 5.38 ETH) am I right?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Calisteno

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:19:17 AM

Hi,

I'm very interested in the project but I missed the opportunity to be part of the whitelist since I heard about BlockMason only last week. I understand the rule of the presale starting Oct 1. but I don't understand if there is an ICO following the presale? If yes, when will it take place?

I would love the opportunity to participate even being not being whitelisted.
Zoltes

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:17:58 AM

Hi,

I'm very interested in the project but I missed the opportunity to be part of the whitelist since I heard about BlockMason only last week. I understand the rule of the presale starting Oct 1. but I don't understand if there is an ICO following the presale? If yes, when will it take place?

The private presale was back in August. On Oct 1 there will be the sale available for whitelisted accounts only. Public Sale Starts Oct 8 at 1600 UTC only if whitelist sale not sold out.
Calisteno

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Hi,

The private presale was back in August. On Oct 1 there will be the sale available for whitelisted accounts only. Public Sale Starts Oct 8 at 1600 UTC only if whitelist sale not sold out.
Thanks a lot, I keep my finger crossed hoping that it won't be sold out after 1 week!
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

i'm  excited !! 

accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:08:26 AM

I whitelisted 20 wallets for me and my friends, but some won't be purchasing and I have 6 wallets available to purchase (total 6*5.3 ETH = 31.8 ETH)

I can purchase for you, you will receive 1000 coins per ETH and I will keep the bonus coins for me, whichever they are (50 to 500 per ETH depending how soon / fast I can purchase).

Keep in mind that most likely no one which is not whitelisted will be able to purchase, and in the rare case the ICO is not sold out during the first 7 days, there won't be big bonuses left, so you have nothing to lose.

You can check my comments history. If interested, PM me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: