Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:52:31 PM

what was the ICO price?
Much more than ED

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
stek33

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

what was the ICO price?
Much more than ED

ED - today?
manolentor1492

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

Any people know if block mason work in any exchange???
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:28:01 PM

It will be nice to see how we grow together, the app will surely be magnificent and will cover a lot of financial markets full of bureaucracy and that will create the need to use bcpt by all, greetings.

BCPT is Awesome! Doing great in the last couple of days.
manolentor1492

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:08 PM

It will be nice to see how we grow together, the app will surely be magnificent and will cover a lot of financial markets full of bureaucracy and that will create the need to use bcpt by all, greetings.

BCPT is Awesome! Doing great in the last couple of days.
I think it's great, but it becomes necessary that they begin to worry about appearing in the lists of some important exchanges, in this way we will really see their potential.
Opurum

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:28:07 AM

Doesanyone  know what drove bcpt up and so fast to around 89% in the last few hours? Will the gains hold or not?
rafzalan

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:02:22 AM

Doesanyone  know what drove bcpt up and so fast to around 89% in the last few hours? Will the gains hold or not?
This is only my suggestion that the reason is up-coming news about new exchange, big players are filling their pocket with low value token to sell higher at new exchanges.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
manolentor1492

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:41:05 AM

This is only my suggestion that the reason is up-coming news about new exchange, big players are filling their pocket with low value token to sell higher at new exchanges.
By the time they have said that the new exchanges will arrive? I do not have access to the telegram, thank you.
rafzalan

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:10:07 AM

By the time they have said that the new exchanges will arrive? I do not have access to the telegram, thank you.
Listing on exchanges for a Ethereum token with millions of dollar recourse is an easy task that could be done in a short time. This will happen soon.

cryptobuyologist

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

Listing on Binance:
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002744272
manolentor1492

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:39:27 PM

Great news, see price to the moon in few days.
Opurum

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Binance isn't working fine for me. It has login issues, but I will check to see if they have fixed that. Mercatox would have been a better listing.
rafzalan

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:02:46 AM

Binance isn't working fine for me. It has login issues, but I will check to see if they have fixed that. Mercatox would have been a better listing.
they are also on Kucoin

BlockMason

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:21:09 AM

Binance has formally announced its listing of the BCPT token by Blockmason.
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/binance-lists-blockmasons-bcpt/

Opurum

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

Binance has formally announced its listing of the BCPT token by Blockmason.
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/binance-lists-blockmasons-bcpt/

Yea, but that isn't giving the anticipated impact on BCPT market price.
CJValRage

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:27:35 PM

BlockMason,

Here is an article I found online that speaks of, what seems to be, MasterCard filing a patent to do the same thing the Credit Protocol seeks to do: https://earlyinvesting.com/big-banks-join-blockchain-revolution/

Excerpt:

Mastercard: Daily transactions are mounting, as are the challenges to capture, store and protect all the transactional data that credit card companies collect.

Mastercard is turning to the blockchain for a possible solution. It recently filed a patent for the creation of a blockchain-based “uniform settlement system.” Basically, Mastercard wants to create a ledger to store a verifiable and immutable record of data, such as purchase orders, invoices and transaction data.

Among other things, doing so would vastly enhance the security of the data it collects. This is no small thing in light of the massive Equifax breach.

[end excerpt]

A couple of questions:

1) Is what MasterCard doing essentially the same as what the Credit Protocol is doing in that they "...want to create a ledger to store a verifiable and immutable record of datas, such as purchase orders, invoices and transaction data"?

2) Were you aware that MasterCard filed such a patent?

Thanks for your time!
Opurum

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:33:26 AM

BlockMason,

Here is an article I found online that speaks of, what seems to be, MasterCard filing a patent to do the same thing the Credit Protocol seeks to do: https://earlyinvesting.com/big-banks-join-blockchain-revolution/

Excerpt:

Mastercard: Daily transactions are mounting, as are the challenges to capture, store and protect all the transactional data that credit card companies collect.

Mastercard is turning to the blockchain for a possible solution. It recently filed a patent for the creation of a blockchain-based “uniform settlement system.” Basically, Mastercard wants to create a ledger to store a verifiable and immutable record of data, such as purchase orders, invoices and transaction data.

Among other things, doing so would vastly enhance the security of the data it collects. This is no small thing in light of the massive Equifax breach.

[end excerpt]

A couple of questions:

1) Is what MasterCard doing essentially the same as what the Credit Protocol is doing in that they "...want to create a ledger to store a verifiable and immutable record of datas, such as purchase orders, invoices and transaction data"?

2) Were you aware that MasterCard filed such a patent?

Thanks for your time!

As it stands Blockmason has gone beyond the concept stage of this transactional recording idea with a successful ICO and release of the first App in that direction and should rightly get the patent right since we are yet to see any such project from MasterCard. Could it be that MasterCard sees potentials in the BCPT concept in the financial sector? I can only imagine how my BCPT tokens will soar assuming MC decides to adopt BCPT instead of embarking on a similar project.
CJValRage

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

BlockMason recognizes the need for low cost and easy to use marketplaces where Credit Protocol token holders can buy tokens if they find they need more for their projects and sell excess when they are oversupplied. Recognizing this need, BlockMason would like to support efforts to get the token listed on additional secondary markets. We hope these listings will make it easier, more secure and cheaper to acquire the tokens you need for your projects or to sell unneeded tokens. 

We will update everyone as soon as we have more news on exchanges.

BlockMason,

Does that mean that the price of the token will be manipulated to stay low? What about fractional tokens? Let's assume for discussion sake that the token will be market driven and ends up being $150.00 per token eventually. Could someone develop using a Credit Protocol token by only purchasing half that amount - hypothetically having .5 CP token? If not, how is it possible to not eventually control the price of the token in order to keep the price low? Sorry if I am misunderstanding something or you have answered something similar elsewhere.
CJValRage

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

As it stands Blockmason has gone beyond the concept stage of this transactional recording idea with a successful ICO and release of the first App in that direction and should rightly get the patent right since we are yet to see any such project from MasterCard. Could it be that MasterCard sees potentials in the BCPT concept in the financial sector? I can only imagine how my BCPT tokens will soar assuming MC decides to adopt BCPT instead of embarking on a similar project.
[/quote]

The CP is definitely promising and I am holding long-term. I just hope there is some sort of nuance that I do not yet understand about the Credit Protocol that separates it from what MasterCard is doing. If its the same concept, and MasterCard happened to file the patent first - what does that mean for the Block Mason Credit Protocol? I hope they come on here and answer relatively soon.
Opurum

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

BlockMason recognizes the need for low cost and easy to use marketplaces where Credit Protocol token holders can buy tokens if they find they need more for their projects and sell excess when they are oversupplied. Recognizing this need, BlockMason would like to support efforts to get the token listed on additional secondary markets. We hope these listings will make it easier, more secure and cheaper to acquire the tokens you need for your projects or to sell unneeded tokens. 

We will update everyone as soon as we have more news on exchanges.

BlockMason,

Does that mean that the price of the token will be manipulated to stay low? What about fractional tokens? Let's assume for discussion sake that the token will be market driven and ends up being $150.00 per token eventually. Could someone develop using a Credit Protocol token by only purchasing half that amount - hypothetically having .5 CP token? If not, how is it possible to not eventually control the price of the token in order to keep the price low? Sorry if I am misunderstanding something or you have answered something similar elsewhere.

I personally understand "low cost, and easy to use marketplace" to mean exchange platforms with low transaction fees and easy to use interfaces.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: