Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 27262 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:35:56 PM

BlockMason recognizes the need for low cost and easy to use marketplaces where Credit Protocol token holders can buy tokens if they find they need more for their projects and sell excess when they are oversupplied. Recognizing this need, BlockMason would like to support efforts to get the token listed on additional secondary markets. We hope these listings will make it easier, more secure and cheaper to acquire the tokens you need for your projects or to sell unneeded tokens. 

We will update everyone as soon as we have more news on exchanges.

BlockMason,

Does that mean that the price of the token will be manipulated to stay low? What about fractional tokens? Let's assume for discussion sake that the token will be market driven and ends up being $150.00 per token eventually. Could someone develop using a Credit Protocol token by only purchasing half that amount - hypothetically having .5 CP token? If not, how is it possible to not eventually control the price of the token in order to keep the price low? Sorry if I am misunderstanding something or you have answered something similar elsewhere.

I personally understand "low cost, and easy to use marketplace" to mean exchange platforms with low transaction fees and easy to use interfaces.
BCPT price also will be a function of number of transaction that each token could carry without an hour rest.
we should wait to see their strategy I think many of this parameters are unknown for blackmasons at this moment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CJValRage

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

BlockMason,

Here is an article I found online that speaks of, what seems to be, MasterCard filing a patent to do the same thing the Credit Protocol seeks to do: https://earlyinvesting.com/big-banks-join-blockchain-revolution/

Excerpt:

Mastercard: Daily transactions are mounting, as are the challenges to capture, store and protect all the transactional data that credit card companies collect.

Mastercard is turning to the blockchain for a possible solution. It recently filed a patent for the creation of a blockchain-based “uniform settlement system.” Basically, Mastercard wants to create a ledger to store a verifiable and immutable record of data, such as purchase orders, invoices and transaction data.

Among other things, doing so would vastly enhance the security of the data it collects. This is no small thing in light of the massive Equifax breach.

[end excerpt]

A couple of questions:

1) Is what MasterCard doing essentially the same as what the Credit Protocol is doing in that they "...want to create a ledger to store a verifiable and immutable record of datas, such as purchase orders, invoices and transaction data"?

2) Were you aware that MasterCard filed such a patent?

Thanks for your time!

Here is the link to the MasterCard patent filed in May of 2016: http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=20170323294.PGNR.&OS=dn/20170323294&RS=DN/20170323294
BlockMason

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:37:36 AM

BlockMason,

Here is an article I found online that speaks of, what seems to be, MasterCard filing a patent to do the same thing the Credit Protocol seeks to do: https://earlyinvesting.com/big-banks-join-blockchain-revolution/

Excerpt:

Mastercard: Daily transactions are mounting, as are the challenges to capture, store and protect all the transactional data that credit card companies collect.

Mastercard is turning to the blockchain for a possible solution. It recently filed a patent for the creation of a blockchain-based “uniform settlement system.” Basically, Mastercard wants to create a ledger to store a verifiable and immutable record of data, such as purchase orders, invoices and transaction data.

Among other things, doing so would vastly enhance the security of the data it collects. This is no small thing in light of the massive Equifax breach.

[end excerpt]

A couple of questions:

1) Is what MasterCard doing essentially the same as what the Credit Protocol is doing in that they "...want to create a ledger to store a verifiable and immutable record of datas, such as purchase orders, invoices and transaction data"?

Thanks for your time!

Here is the link to the MasterCard patent filed in May of 2016: http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=20170323294.PGNR.&OS=dn/20170323294&RS=DN/20170323294

CJValRage, thank you for your message!

To answer your question if we are aware that MasterCard filed this patent - we're always watching the space and are generally aware of most things that are happening.

At Blockmason we've built a system for recording credits and debts through double confirmation and this is the specific patent we're applying for. This allows individuals and entities to tap into existing mechanisms for debt transactions without the red tape of banks, lawyers, and other trust institutions.

We hope this answers your questions!
BM Team

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:10:51 AM

Is this under ico price
rafzalan

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:35:04 AM

Is this under ico price
Related to the tier / bonus  or which pair USD / ETH, your answer could be yes.
I think BHCP at $0.2 & 0.0006ETH is interesting to buy.

Fellow Binancians,

To celebrate Blockmason listing on Binance, we have committed 350,000 BCPT to give away to our fans worldwide. We are pleased to announce the launch of our BCPT Trading Competition. Users will be ranked from 1st to 100th based on their total net purchase of BCP on Binance (calculated as total buys minus total sells) during the promotion period. Users will only be eligible for the competition if they do not withdraw any BCPT during the 7-day competition period.

1st: 100k BCPT
2nd: 75k BCPT
3rd: 50k BCPT
4th-50th: split a pool of 75k BCPT
51st-100th: split a pool of 50k BCPT

The Competition will run from 2017/11/17 0:00 AM to 2017/11/24 0:00 AM (UTC Time).

BCPT distribution time: 2017/11/30.

Note:

Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards your total trading volume for the BCPT Trading Competition.
Thank you for your support!

Binance Team

2017/11/16

Find us on

I think the price will move before 2017/11/24 because of the buy competition in Binance.
And after that we will have good news from BlockMasons about release of FID on android.
BCPT is one of the best tokens to buy.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cruelmoon

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:26:21 AM

"I think the price will move before 2017/11/24 because of the buy competition in Binance.
And after that we will have good news from BlockMasons about release of FID on android.
BCPT is one of the best tokens to buy."

from my respect i see in binance exchange volume is very low, why do you think the price will increase over than ICO.

after 24/11/2017 event binance will end and the volume will lower than now. It's mean no volume to make a price increase.

and after 30/112017 when reward coin income to your wallet who will got reward coin will sold it for sure because that is a free coin and made the price going down.

Any comment are welcome just share my opinion , i also buy BCPT and stuck it can't sold now haha.
rafzalan

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:56:47 AM

@Cruelmoon
Yes everything is possible, it is crypto.
The most important thing for me is development
you can see in github repos development is in steady progress both for back-end and front-end sides:
That makes me hopeful
Anyway we should wait.

CJValRage

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

BlockMason,

Excerpt:

[end excerpt]

A couple of questions:

Thanks for your time!

CJValRage, thank you for your message!

To answer your question if we are aware that MasterCard filed this patent - we're always watching the space and are generally aware of most things that are happening.

At Blockmason we've built a system for recording credits and debts through double confirmation and this is the specific patent we're applying for. This allows individuals and entities to tap into existing mechanisms for debt transactions without the red tape of banks, lawyers, and other trust institutions.

We hope this answers your questions!
BM Team

Thanks for the clarification BlockMason! This makes me even more excited to be a part of what you all are developing!
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

Article about BlockMason from Seeking Alpha:
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4126231-blockmason-credit-protocol-high-risk-high-reward-situation

Cruelmoon

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:53:45 PM

@Cruelmoon
Yes everything is possible, it is crypto.
The most important thing for me is development
you can see in github repos development is in steady progress both for back-end and front-end sides:
That makes me hopeful
Anyway we should wait.

Sure i will wait because i can’t sold it. If you see the chart trend and volume you will see no one interest to buy bcpt anymore at binance. This event time volume should be high but now it’s diffrence. Today i trial to set sold order in 25 eth price around 0.00063 and the thing happen is no one bought it!!! Just only 25 eth what happen of this coin!!! Now only automatic program trading in binance no human now  Cry. Whatever about deverloper i hope it will be great and made price back over ico. For me i’m inverstor i want the profit. This coin is good in roadmap but not good for promote and advertisement.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:45:54 AM

What's the road map for development? When and what is coming
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:46:48 AM

Kucoin lists Blockmason Credit Protocol BCPT.
http://announcements.blockmason.io/blockmason-credit-protocol-is-listed-on-kucoin/

rafzalan

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:47:38 AM

Before ICO BlockMasons implemented different use cases for credit-protocol and after ICO with the following announcement they decide to being mobile (http://announcements.blockmason.io/why-were-going-mobile/).
Now we are waiting for mobile version of Lender (formerly FiD) to be released.

One related announcement about FiD: http://announcements.blockmason.io/its-alive-friend-in-debt/
Lender website: http://lndr.io

btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:02:50 PM

Glad to see more exchanges list BCPY, but does anyone ever heard of this exchange, is it safe and reliable?
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:34:19 PM

MsCollec, there's an old road map in the white paper, but we will be revamping it soon, as a lot has changed, and our actual pace is much faster. We are preparing an update announcement along with a tech release so stay tuned!

rafzalan

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

To be honest, i dont like this kind of AirDrop (binance competition),
firstly because it helps rich get richer
 and
secondly, me and many from different countries cant login binanece.

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:02:49 PM

Announcement: Preparing for Launch - And the Road Ahead!
http://announcements.blockmason.io/preparing-for-launch-and-the-road-ahead/

CryptoEarning

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
BlockMason

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:58:57 PM

Blockmason Legal Team Presents at MIT Event in Cambridge, MA on Friday, December 8.
http://announcements.blockmason.io/blockmason-legal-team-presents-at-mit-event-in-cambridge-ma-patent-and-sec-attorneys-talk-shop-on-icos-and-blockchain-companies/

BlockMason

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:49:48 AM

Announcement

Lndr Almost Here...

The development of Lndr continues at full speed. We’re very happy with the progress we’ve made and want to share some updates on its progress. Although technical, you can always view the ongoing progress on our github at https://github.com/blockmason.

For those who weren’t familiar with our beta version of Friend in Debt, which was our internal name for what has now become Lndr. The basic idea behind Lndr is a permanent, immutable and double confirmed debt between two friends on the blockchain. Let me give you an example. You and another friend go out to dinner and one of you pays the bill. You want to record that the other person owes you money, but don’t really care about her paying you now. You just want her to pay for the next dinner or something. With Lndr, you can record that debt and then next time when your friend pays for dinner she can erase that debt.

So why is Lndr on the Blockchain? What benefit are we getting? One thing that we have to remember about every other non blockchain app in the universe is that the data stored within them is impermanent. What does it mean for data to be impermanent? It means hackers can come in and change it, the company storing the data can change it or the company could go out of business and all your data could disappear tomorrow. But with the blockchain, that doesn’t happen. As long as the Ethereum blockchain keeps chugging along, the data stored in Lndr never disappears. If Blockmason one day stopped supporting Lndr and there was no version available for your iPhone XXI another company could easily build their own front-end and tap into that same exact data set. That data will always be there and when you boot up this new app by this new company the same exact debts and credits you had with your friends before are still there.

Another gigantic advantage of the blockchain is that unlike banks, the blockchain doesn’t discriminate. Even if a bank won’t give you a bank account, even if you can’t get a credit card, the blockchain will let you use its payment network. This won’t be implemented until version two, but Lndr allows for the settlement of debts with cryptocurrency. This means there is a universal banking solution for everyone, everywhere in the world.

There are so many other things to write about how amazing Lndr is and how amazing the Credit Protocol is, but for now let’s talk about where the app stands.
We are preparing for Lndr to be released very soon to the Android App Store and the Apple App Store. Our basic version with initial functionality is nearly prepared. This means that you will be able to add friends and double confirm debts and credits through the Ethereum blockchain. We’ll be following releasing more posts soon about Lndr’s features and other cool things that can happen with crypto because of Lndr’s existence.

// Blockmason Team

*To see original post, follow the link: http://announcements.blockmason.io/lndr-almost-here/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: