Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sia Coin Will Be Pumped!  (Read 4061 times)
lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:18 PM

Little progress seems to have been made with Sia and in fact is seems to be regressing rather than progressing. The price is so cheap now though so it may be worth buying, I'm personally going to wait and try to buy around 40 satoshi.

Little progress...  Huh

I'm not sure if you do actually follow up what they do. 

This is the progress that they've done in a span of 3 months...

- Hired more employees

-Minio integration ( File-Sharing)

- full-computer backup with Sia through the new Duplicati integration

- Developed TWO ASIC miners for Siacoin, & Decred. Sold over 3000 miners --> $2500 ea ( Great for R&D )

- Sia UI update

The price is a steal.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:54 PM

Little progress seems to have been made with Sia and in fact is seems to be regressing rather than progressing. The price is so cheap now though so it may be worth buying, I'm personally going to wait and try to buy around 40 satoshi.

Little progress...  Huh

- Hired more employees

- Developed TWO ASIC miners for Siacoin, & Decred. Sold over 3000 miners --> $2500 ea ( Great for R&D )

- Sia UI update

The price is a steal.

I'm holding SC for good because I believe on this great technology, the price are really cheap right now maybe because they are focusing more on bitcoin in the past days but I know altcoins will pump next year and specially SC so just HOLD and be more patient.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:41:19 PM

I bought Sia around 400 satoshi, so it's The Worst Decision of My Life. I just wanna my money back.
good project, good idea, it's mean nothing in market. there are a lot of shit coins that worth more money.
markoive

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:12:49 AM

What's the name of the asic for dcr , that might be good to buy

Little progress...  Huh

- Hired more employees

- Sia UI update

The price is a steal.

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

What's the name of the asic for dcr , that might be good to buy

Little progress...  Huh

- Hired more employees

- Sia UI update

The price is a steal.

It's the same Asic name for SIA and Decred. It's called the Obelisk. The Obelisk for SIA is the "SC1" model the one for Decred is the "DCR1" model.

Here is the website link: https://obelisk.tech/

That being said -- I think these asics are a waste of money & I would never even consider buying one. The SC one will be especially worthless almost immediately.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:08:04 AM

Man I feel so bad for people that invested in sia. It was one of my I initial mining options but I chose not to. Thank god for that decision, but for all you still in it hodl strong.

Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

SIA is sleeping at the whole time while there so many things happen to the crypto market. Now, it time to wake up.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:13:54 AM

SIA summer looked very good. When the entire market alcaino Ross. All have seen like 600 sat SIA will fly to 3000. But now the price is around 50 sat. If the new year will be a rollback and it needs to be can really try to catch him in the area of 30-40 sat. And from there, make the trade. Yes, sooner or later, SIA will pump. and with 40 to fly to 400 and make the X10 easy money

High risk high payoff
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

A new release from the project did not work, because bitcoin started to play it off. now bitcoin will go to a small flat and those coins that had news and events in today's days will win them back.
growth, which was last spring will hardly be repeated on such a scale. I want to believe that I'm wrong)))

SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

*Guess I whouls go and buy a crypto thats dipping and dying for months and then make a thread on here about how whales are about to pump it and how everyone should get in right now!*

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

Sia coin will be pumped by some big whales. It is a great time to buy it right now!

Mark my words and thank me later.

I have invested some in the Sia coin( I think it has a good potential), and am expecting the price growth. But still there is no sign of any pump.

I bought Sia around 400 satoshi, so it's The Worst Decision of My Life. I just wanna my money back.
good project, good idea, it's mean nothing in market. there are a lot of shit coins that worth more money.

You need to wait for a long time. 400 sat means it needed almost 8x growth to the current price.

weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:47:23 PM

Sia coin is a potential coin to invest. But I dont think that it will have a quickly development soon. Many investors are focusing on Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
yuno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

Siacoin is now going to the moon!  Wink

Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:38:11 PM

Now the price of sia coin is increasing. Earlier there are so many pumps and dumps. The price of sia is decent now. It is better to buy this now and hold it for future to sell and gain profit.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

Sia coin is a potential coin to invest. But I dont think that it will have a quickly development soon. Many investors are focusing on Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash
While forks hurricane not done all other alts will wait short-term pumps. No more. Sia will growth closer to summer when will exit their ASIC miner. Till this in roadmap no important as I see
artmen007

Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:36:15 AM

sia was in hibernation for so long. It's been a long time since the summer. People began to lose confidence and so the coin shoots more than 50%. Now the price is close to 100, also sat. Good news good growth. The release of the wallet has a positive impact on the coin. Just not followed by such a powerful setback. Now trending forward over

High risk high payoff
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

Sia coin will be pumped by some big whales. It is a great time to buy it right now!

Mark my words and thank me later.

Oh... just like that... no sources ... I looks really awful
bribed

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:10 PM

Feelsbadman, I know what you are going through. I bought SIA also at 300 sats and again at 400 sats. Now I am a bagholder and cant do anything about it. What I learned from this is that you should never run behind an hype. And if you do nonetheless, you should sell as soon you made profits, at least take your initial investment out again. Wish had done this with SIA too when it reached almost 800 sats, but stupid me thought it would rise higher. Lesson learned.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

Pumping BTC ruined a lot alts price... They are all down when btc pumps(((

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

Now buying sia coins are not the best investment. I do not know when its price will grow up so i prefer wait with this decision when we will have true informations
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: