Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ICO ended] 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer  (Read 21097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3DesTeam (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

Pre-ICO investment at 75% discount is a no-brainer. Fast and smooth transaction with the team.
We have strong limits for private and preICO phases, so we've count all risks and opportunities.

frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:03:48 AM

When will you publish ANN thread?
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:37:53 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 12:50:30 AM by 3DesTeam

During 1 week.
interesting idea!
have this project got any competitors? somebody make something like you plan?
We've found information about two projects that trying to integrate 3D printing with blockchain:
- Ubims
- Genesis of Things
These projects focuses on creating 3D printing marketplaces. There is no any information about ICO and info about phase of development.
I don't thing that we are competitors. Anyway 3D printing is technology with great potential and it's able to decenralize manufacturing in close future.

Keyless

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:21:34 AM

Quote from: Keyless
if you have bounty translate i may take japanese
Hi. We've made Jananese translation and we plan to publish it with ANN thread. But you may take thread management. PM me if you interested.

damn
thread management is too hard for me, i'm a beginner and have a little experience on forums  Undecided
banerro

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:10:57 AM

I use 3D printers and I think it will be profitable. Good luck, guys!
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:16:40 AM

Okay, we have got some investments. Thank you guys. All the eth will be spent on advertising our pre-ICO.

We want to remind you that the private-ICO stage with max discount will be until 25 September.
6-7 September we will make accessible our website with the simple description of our project and investment proposal.
Also after that we will launch Google Ad and publish articles on profile magazines and forums (no paid).

Anyone still can ask me in PM for the address for investment.

Also you can join our Telegram community and ask our manager any question you interested.

Alena Anokhova
CEO, 3DES

3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:50:08 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 01:09:45 PM by 3DesTeam

if you have bounty translate i may take japanese
Hi. We've made Jananese translation and we plan to publish it with ANN thread. But you may take thread management. PM me if you interested.

damn
thread management is too hard for me, i'm a beginner and have a little experience on forums  Undecided
Sorry. But we appreciate the translation with thread management. It's more important than translation only. We may do some translations using resources of our team, but thread management is a key condition in such cases. Thanks!

did you planing twitter bounty ?
Only if you have a real subscribers interested in blockchain technologies. We may count conversion statistics to check it) Our bounties are gererous, but not massive. We can give you a link with UTM and count the conversion and pay you the bounty for the target action on our landing page. But the website will be during a week (6 days already).

ICOwatcher

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:47:57 PM

why you have no website? or i can't find in first post?
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:29:49 PM

why you have no website? or i can't find in first post?
We are doing it now. It's PRE ANN thread. It'll be published with updated info about the project.

Entonio

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

During 1 week.
interesting idea!
We've found information about two projects that trying to integrate 3D printing with blockchain:
- Ubims
- Genesis of Things
These projects focuses on creating 3D printing marketplaces. There is no any information about ICO and info about phase of development.
I don't thing that we are competitors. Anyway 3D printing is technology with great potential and it's able to decenralize manufacturing in close future.
Thanks for info and I have another question: have you any any market reviews?
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:56:53 PM

During 1 week.
interesting idea!
- Ubims
- Genesis of Things
Thanks for info and I have another question: have you any any market reviews?
The answer to your question is in #50 post. We'll publish this info in our review articles.

Doken

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Spanish Translator

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

Nice project, I would like participate on bounty campaign and reserve the Spanish translation. Goodluck dev  Wink
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:13:00 AM

I 3D print. ALOT. I slice on on my gaming rig. Even the most complex item takes no more than 10 seconds. If I was slicing on my Raspberry Pi, yes it would be slow.

I just don't get the need for this product. It's not like I'm doing something cpu intensive, like video editing or compression. It's slicing.

Slicing is device dependent. Settings you use in gcode for one printer, usually won't work on another. So sharing isn't even a thing that this is good for.

Please educate me on how this can benefit me??

You can't just take 2 high tech things and mash them together and expect a golden egg. Sometimes its a big 'ol Turd.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:06:40 AM

I think my question was not answered directly to my point and im going to ask about its uses i know its a 3d or using a 3d machine to create however what is the more specific details that 3d project will not end just in its 3d customizations or printing slicer ?..

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:04:08 AM

I 3D print. ALOT. I slice on on my gaming rig. Even the most complex item takes no more than 10 seconds. If I was slicing on my Raspberry Pi, yes it would be slow.

I just don't get the need for this product. It's not like I'm doing something cpu intensive, like video editing or compression. It's slicing.

Slicing is device dependent. Settings you use in gcode for one printer, usually won't work on another. So sharing isn't even a thing that this is good for.

Please educate me on how this can benefit me??

You can't just take 2 high tech things and mash them together and expect a golden egg. Sometimes its a big 'ol Turd.
Yes, you're slicing on your powerful gaming rig. It's too expensive to construct a powerful PC. The project is oriented on increasing the market by improving the slicing proccess on the much less powerful hardware environment. The picture describes it better

I think my question was not answered directly to my point and im going to ask about its uses i know its a 3d or using a 3d machine to create however what is the more specific details that 3d project will not end just in its 3d customizations or printing slicer ?..
Yes, we're planning to make another project 3DEX, the P2P 3D prints marketplace based on district0x technology. It will allow you to find the working 3D printer is near you and order the service at the best price. The DES tokens will circulate in the system as an apptoken too.

ICOwatcher

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:25:13 AM

So many people asked the similar question: why our the main ICO stage will be in February?

We will ask our potential investors what will be preffered.

any updates?
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:05:47 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 01:00:48 PM by 3DesTeam

So many people asked the similar question: why our the main ICO stage will be in February?

any updates?
We will update info in our ANN topic.
At the moment we're hard-working on the site.

ICOwatcher

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

any updates?
We will update info in our ANN topic.
At the moment we are working hardly with the site.

Grin "Your call is very important to us, please hold on line"
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

Really nice, taking the opportunity in the 3D printing section is a good choice.
Today's 3D printing getting more and more affordable, and by taking this chance it will be a good starting point to take the lead from anyone who were thinking to make the same project as this one.
3DesTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:58:55 PM

Really nice, taking the opportunity in the 3D printing section is a good choice.
Today's 3D printing getting more and more affordable, and by taking this chance it will be a good starting point to take the lead from anyone who were thinking to make the same project as this one.

Yes, Sir. You're right.
All the devs belives in success.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: