Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying bitcoin and crypto  (Read 1289 times)
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:20:35 PM

People only wants profit and money.
When people sees some profit and they see money they buy or do, whatever is suitable for it. So, It doesn't matter whether a person is educated or un-educated he/she will invest for sure.
Yeah, They way a educated person thinks is different he totally search about it asks about where they are investing (bitcoin) about others and take all the information and then they buy Bitcoins or any other crypto.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:53:10 AM

There are so many investors are there in market who are make trading in too much quantity in bitcoin and alt coins also they trade on all crypto currencies by deeply understanding and get a great profit.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:15:58 AM

Well educated or uneducated??

People that are smart and rich or people that are unproven and hoping to get rich quick

People that are adding meaningful value to society or People that are just piggybacking on someone else's efforts

Just curious...

i dont think in which of these people you in. but im in  on uneducated, unproven and hoping to get rich quik and piggybacking on someone else effort, because in reality we are all survivors on how do we survive life has many challenge to face on so its up to you how you face it. if you educated of some thing else but you totally cant use it in your daily life how you sure that you strongly enough to survive? those uneducated you mentioned are those people has no  chance to support their study in school so they took another way to survive. they just got be more wise than educated. so both of them have rigth to buy bitcoin with no exception.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

very few understand and are willing to understand the cryptocurrency the tech and future use of it. most of the people getting into it is attracted towards the value of bitcoin and other alternative coins . most of them sees it as a get rich quick kinda thing
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

I think anyone can buy bitcoin. It's enough to know to use a computer or a smart  phone.

webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:24 PM

Like all new technologies, cryptocurrency is undergoing a maturing process to become easier, safer and more beneficial to use.
Like personal computers, users needs a minimum of education to use it. This minimum depends on what you use this technology for.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

Right now it's a lot more people buying than we saw in 2013, and
that actually scares me somewhat.   We're starting to get a lot of
bubble threads here, and I don't hear many convincing arguments
as to how $4637 isn't in bubble territory.   Bubbles happen when
the ignorant masses get sucked into an investment based on prior
high returns.  I think that's what's happening now.  I hope I'm wrong.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

People that are smart and rich or people that are unproven and hoping to get rich quick

People that are adding meaningful value to society or People that are just piggybacking on someone else's efforts

Just curious...

Don't think uneducated people have good interested in buying cryptocoin . I have told about the bitcoin to some of my friends who are rich but less educated. They shown no interested in it. The increasing value of bitcoin in last couple of year have attracted many of them but they are interested in the value only.
Oh please guys, not this discussion of educated and uneducated person. Graduating from some college doesn't mean that person has better skills than those who have not stepped a foot in there for whole of their lives. The ultimate weapon is a self educated mind. Anyone who has a brain and has basic knowledge of computer can earn BTCs.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:42:43 AM

I think that all people has the ability to buy bitcoin if they have a sufficient money to buy it. So on the other hand even educated and uneducated people have the rights to buy bitcoin.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:21:00 AM

Not educated or uneducated but mostly greedy people buy  bitcoins, which is quite unfair. Most of them will stop buying it if they won't be sure that it will grow again. I am more curious how many cryptoanarchist and cypherpunks are buying is (in % of total amount of users).
mustakforum

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:23:59 AM

Just curious...
Everyone who knows about bitcoin wants to buy and even keep it, hoping someday to be meaningful to their lives.

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:39:44 PM

Just curious...
Everyone who knows about bitcoin wants to buy and even keep it, hoping someday to be meaningful to their lives.

Educated or not still can buy bitcoin.
Actually bitcoin never ask for what standard of your living, nor you are educated or not or even where you came from. Bitcoin is for all as long as you can access internet and read, nothing else. Bitcoin is for all remember that. The only thing which differs is the quantity, the more skillful you are, the more coins you can gather.
Sasuke102001

Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

Both educated and uneducated people buy bitcoin. The educated people started to buy bitcoins in 2011, but I guess that uneducated people saw the opportunity in bitcoin in 2016 or 2017. Now, all of the people know the value of bitcoin, and buy it.
Still many people even being educated don't truly understand the true potential of bitcoin. People who are rich and want to become even richer buy bitcoins or other crypto currency. I don't think the point of educated or uneducated cones up here because it is the greed of people to get rich which makes them buy bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:27:12 PM

educated but not rich people buys bitcoin -like me-
I work in a monthly salary paid job and I do not earn a lot. But I can follow the recent technology and invested in bitcoin and altcoins in order to get rich. It works fine
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:32:51 PM

Nope I don't think there is a classification or particular social classes of bitcoin buyers because of the reason that there is no minimum amount specified in any exchange and platform on buying service that has been implemented. As far as I know, for I've been using or buying in small amount every time the price is in dip. It is what bitcoin differ from all investments out there, equality and opportunity to all fair and square.

HODL
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:35:31 PM

Just curious...
The whole world is buying bitcoin now. This is the actual beauty of bitcoin that it does not comes with a tag of specific section. Anyone can buy it and adopt it. Considering its huge returns everybody is into it.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:36:05 PM

Both uneducated and educated people, bitcoin is being bought, mined or traded by anyone who wants to at least improve their way of life. Bitcoin can be the best investment as a store of value as you can keep it in your wallet and wait if its price goes up. So far from 2009 until now the price has gone only up , with big swings of volatility in during the years but bottom line is the price is always going up slowly.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1555

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:36:55 PM

Both educated and uneducated people buy bitcoin. The educated people started to buy bitcoins in 2011, but I guess that uneducated people saw the opportunity in bitcoin in 2016 or 2017. Now, all of the people know the value of bitcoin, and buy it.

That might be the case in the States and some other countries but in my one, and I think in many European ones, the vast majority of buyers are educated. I read people from my country in a crypto forum in my language and they all seem educated but the thing is, most educated people don’t know about bitcoin or don’t understand it.

I think there is a double gap here: one between crypto-friendly countries and the rest. And the second, between educated and uneducated people in those countries where cryptos are not common. Buying cryptos is easy though, and it can be done in small amounts, so I think it wont take too much time to bridge those gaps.

freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:40:24 PM

All are buying and its a great time to buy right now as the price of bitcoin is slowly picking up again.
The best time to invest is still NOW so, i guess thats why everyone is in it.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

I was not informed that I need to be rich and educated to be in this kind of investment. I was only given two altitude for it by my mentor/friend "hardwork and positive thinking", I don't even have money that why i am here, I don't have a car to be called rich. I don't have high educational attainment that is why I don't have work in real world other than online.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: