Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19632 times)
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:06:50 AM

If i have a stable job and earning good i wont leave it to focus on earning bitcoin. Leaving my regular job is a big no for me in my opinion because its so difficult to find a job these days so might as well grab it. You can serve bitcoin as your extra source of income by participating signature campaigns. Time management is important as well since you are still working in your regular job.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:29:53 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins
It is possible if you have some fundamental in technical analysis as there's a lot of people make money from trading in stock market and trading in bitcoin is more or so the same as trading in stocks. If you don't have the skill, better have a steady job as income from bitcoin especially some campaign is not reliable.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Tons1983

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:37:23 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

For me if may account here will go up,  I preferr to focus on bitcoin or earning bitcoin instead of go to work everyday , get up early morning spend money for transportation , If may account will establish .. I choose bitoin . thank you
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:48:45 AM

what's your opinion

It is possible if you have some fundamental in technical analysis as there's a lot of people make money from trading in stock market and trading in bitcoin is more or so the same as trading in stocks. If you don't have the skill, better have a steady job as income from bitcoin especially some campaign is not reliable.

it is certainly a good job would be better if you do not have the capital and skills to do business in bitcoin such as trading or investment, because to earn a good income in bitcoin would require capital and the ability to do business.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:52:51 AM

what's your opinion

For me if may account here will go up,  I preferr to focus on bitcoin or earning bitcoin instead of go to work everyday , get up early morning spend money for transportation , If may account will establish .. I choose bitoin . thank you
I do agree with you but i would rather do both like do your account and at the same time mine for bitcoin and at the same time go to work because in

your free time like in the weekends you can work on mining bitcoin and the workdays you just work.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

what's your opinion

I do agree with you but i would rather do both like do your account and at the same time mine for bitcoin and at the same time go to work because in

your free time like in the weekends you can work on mining bitcoin and the workdays you just work.
iyan33 is right about saying that Capital is important to determine if you will be earning enough in the cryptocurrency market without a job. Having a big capital is not only the factor here if you want to concentrate in Bitcoin trading, what I mean about that is there is no assurance that you will have the exact amount of earning each day (you may not even earn something in the first place). So in order to become a full time trader you must consider two thing one is money and the other one is skill.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

what's your opinion

it is certainly a good job would be better if you do not have the capital and skills to do business in bitcoin such as trading or investment, because to earn a good income in bitcoin would require capital and the ability to do business.
Agreed, job will always bring us a more stable source of income, we should only see bitcoin as a part-time job because the income from bitcoin is never stable, we can have the capital and skills but we can not be sure about the income in bitcoin. Trading or investing in bitcoin still depends quite a lot on luck and I can say the risk is unpredictable, sometimes the risk is very small but sometimes it is also very large, so stable income is very difficult with bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

I don't get why other bitcoiners leave their full time job for bitcoin. This is the problem of some, but I suggest to have a stable and full time job, and you can just earn extra amount of money here in forum or bitcoin, to aid your other needs if your stable job can't pay all the expenses of your family.

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

Well I think earning a steady income for a long time will be impossible because bitcoin is very volatile. Bitcoin earning will only be enough if you are a single or a student. But if you are the breadwinner of the family or you are a married one. In my opinion btc will never be enough.
what's your opinion
As I have said it might be enough if you are living alone. Joining bounties are also of a big help. Doing translations and other opportunities in this forum.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

I don't get why other bitcoiners leave their full time job for bitcoin. This is the problem of some, but I suggest to have a stable and full time job, and you can just earn extra amount of money here in forum or bitcoin, to aid your other needs if your stable job can't pay all the expenses of your family.
You are right. Bitcoin jobs mostly are not stable but freelancers, for example good editors, will always find Bitcoin jobs. Who has an offline full time job will not easily quit for Bitcoin.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:47:56 PM

Yes,its possible.If you work ico campaign, its 100% possible. Daily office work time minimum 8/9 hour. So you give 3/4 hour in bitcointalk.Moreover you work on trading.Altcoin buy and sell,exchange etc.Many way to have income bitcoin without job.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

I think you can, but barely. It would definitely make your living conditions worse, and would be much easier for you to earn more from a job.
I think it is not good to just live without a job and just trust the earning with bitcoin. Isn't it much happy if you are earning a stable income with a job and at the same time you can earn extra income through bitcoin. I think that is much better. And your earning with bitcoin, you can  use it for future purposes. Because you'll never know when someday you will need it.

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:18:57 PM

I think it is depend on your portfolio and earning strategy and also how much amount you have invested. With little amount you can't survive for your monthly expenditure. But you invest large amount and book small profit it can increase your investment. Otherwise job is best.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

That's the dream right? Unfortunately I think the majority of people will need to work. You may trade well but at some point theres always a risk you will lose and have you made enough to cover that? Who knows! My advice, don't give up the day job. If you can trade well, stick it towards an early retirement Wink
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

Earn Bitcoin using your spare time, but find a full time job just for assurance that you will not lose both of them in the future. Bitcoin is getting bigger today so we should take this chance to earn Bitcoin while we are also working for another job.  Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

There are some signature campaigns that pays a constant income every week. But in my opinion it is still better to have a stable job with a more stable income and just consider bitcoin as a side job.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:36:01 PM

There are some signature campaigns that pays a constant income every week. But in my opinion it is still better to have a stable job with a more stable income and just consider bitcoin as a side job.
You are right mate, It's great if you have other job than online jobs which they paid you with bitcoin. We are all know that bitcoin is too fluctuating, so one day it will be on his peak and other day it will be too low, also the volatility is too big, so It's best for ourselves to consider jobs which they paid us with bitcoin are a side job, and try focus in both of them.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

Yes if you have a full time job that is giving you a stable income then earning from signature campaign can be a good bonus for you as you will get paid weekly so it can take care of your basic stuffs but it would be much better not to spend your earnings in bitcoins and try to save it for long term as in future price of bitcoins will surely reach to the moon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
swiftblade

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:20:35 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 11:43:05 PM by swiftblade

I work 8-10hours/day at 4-star hotel with salary based on minimum rate in my country. By doing this, I just can survive on this bloody world with terrible life style. Also, Its very difficult to start investment.

When my mentor introduced me with this community, he telling me that he earned 3x of my salary just for 3 hours at home, without sweating too much. And there are many opportunity to make an investment in easy way

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

In some poor countries, there is many people earning their living only with Bitcoin. It is even helping so many unemployed people around the world
But in some cases you need to keep your job because the bitcoin's earning usually isnt stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: