Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19629 times)
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

Earning enough with Bitcoins without a job is a dream but it could work. The safest answer I would say is keep your regular job and not lean on too much in bitcoins. Bitcoin industry is fluctuating up and down. Sometimes we won and sometimes we lose for the sake of others to make it balance.

I would suggest the same. We know that sometimes we earn big time in bitcoin but it is not always. Although we can survive with just bitcoin but I would rather have a stable job while doing bitcoin as well, because even if we don't do bitcoin full time we are still earning from it. Now because of bitcoin , I have my stable job and i have an extra income
.so do both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:22:55 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

You can if you are really into bitcoins, however, you have to have rank of at least full member to have decent payback in signature campaigns.  Because like me, jr. member, you only receive a small portion if involve with signature campaigns.  So you have spend sometime until you are fully grasp the how and what of bitcoins.  So I guess, a lot of patience will also make things good for you..
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:34:48 PM

I prefer to have a regular job, have a permanent stable earnings, save it and invest it in bitcoin. While it seems to me more rational. However, you can devote all your time to studying bitcoins, the financial market, the stock exchange and make it your own way of earning - I have a friend who works that way.
Making money in bitcoin simply by investing money in it and doing nothing, however, I prefer to view this currency as a long-term investment that will ensure my future.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:46:36 PM

I prefer to have a regular job, have a permanent stable earnings, save it and invest it in bitcoin. While it seems to me more rational. However, you can devote all your time to studying bitcoins, the financial market, the stock exchange and make it your own way of earning - I have a friend who works that way.
Making money in bitcoin simply by investing money in it and doing nothing, however, I prefer to view this currency as a long-term investment that will ensure my future.

Yeah it would be my choice too, whats good thing about it is we can both earn from our salary and Bitcoin online. The key here is time management as many people think here that its not possible to squeeze anything related to Bitcoin because they have a job. As for your friend what he is doing is the right path of becoming a good investor as people who buys first before even analyzing the investment cannot be called a wise investor. I just hope you find a way to earn in both ways.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
kkent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:55:01 PM

It is possible, but only if you have the necessary skills. But I don't recommend you completely abandon official work. No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. You risk to remain without money and pensions. You will agree with me it is very risky.

I think that if you were to work for purely BTC for one year, you should regularly convert about 50% of it to fiat so that your family has a nice support behind them.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:03:45 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Yes it is possible that you can earn enough with bitcoins and you can support your family but if you have job then do both having a job for a lifetime and have sideline job with bitcoins. It is true that earnings bitcoin can really helps us and can really support us but we do not know what might happen in the future with bitcoins unlike if you have a job that was for a lifetime.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:05:31 PM

100% possible! Because there are many ways to earn bitcoin less time online, maining can be bitcoin income! In this way bitcoin is not required to do any work to earn, automatic bitcoin is incurred, bitcoin can be incurred less time by inventing! But it's a lot risk! Many risks! So in a lot of ways, bitcoin can be earned as well as working less time! Smiley Smiley Smiley
luknow delhi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:12:47 PM

I know that it is %100 possible, I know people doing it. If you dedicate yourself into it, why wouldn't it be ?
CindyOctoviana

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:13:38 PM

I want lots of jobs to be paid and paid with bitcoin
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:15:58 PM

I think still not enough. because my plan is long term and I feel bitcoin will only apply in this era, I mean 5-10 years ahead.

shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:22:33 PM

what's your opinion

Yes it is possible that you can earn enough with bitcoins and you can support your family but if you have job then do both having a job for a lifetime and have sideline job with bitcoins. It is true that earnings bitcoin can really helps us and can really support us but we do not know what might happen in the future with bitcoins unlike if you have a job that was for a lifetime.
Yes is it possible but we can't sure how long bitcoin run in our life. Moreover, if you are purely bitcoiner I'm sure that you were earn enough bitcoin or too much to supports your needed even without job.
boriss3

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

I feel earning sufficient with bitcoin without task is one thing you can do as extended as you actually have the skills and concentrate on bitcoin then you will get income
mikchail

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:53:26 PM

That's attainable, but only if you have the necessary abilities. but I do not recommend that you genuinely depart the formal job and count on the same bitcoin, simply because the bitcoin is unstable and nobody understands how lengthy the bitcoin will previous. let's do the two and place bitcoin as a portion-time task, to supplement revenue only.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

what's your opinion

I believe that it is possible to live only through bitcoin without an 8-5 job. So many crypto millionaires are already living their lives solely based on crypto only without other sources of income. Bitcoin is changing so many lives in positive ways.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

what's your opinion

Although it is really true that bitcoin can give us a sustainable source of income, still it is in need that we have our certain physical job to work on since we all know that having one or more source of income will be more essential and can give us the capability of earning larger income which is beneficial for our part. Even though bitcoin can provide us a large quantity of income, still we must not be dependent into it because we all know that it takes time for it to gain our income so it is still better if we have a back up source if ever bitcoin is taking a long time to give us an income
btcgainer24724

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:13:29 PM

well honestly to my opinion is it is not possible without trade. if you are good and experienced in trade maybe you will earn enough money. But flrst of all, you need good capital to buy btc Smiley so if you have some experience in trading maybe you can earn enough for living without the need of job
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:16:53 PM

They have many people for sur ein bitcoin world they earn enough money or steady income here in bitcoin world but I suggest its better if you have bitcoin online its better if you have job why? Because we dont know what actually happen in bitcoin we dont know when the price decrease or die. So its better if you have support but its up to you what do you want to do with your life.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:43:52 PM

I think its better to have a stable job and your having an extra income like bitcoin.We are not sure i bitcoin was stable but im wishing that it could last forever.So i suggest if you have a stable income and earned a lot of money in bitcoin you can save it for better future of yours.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:02:49 PM

They have many people for sur ein bitcoin world they earn enough money or steady income here in bitcoin world but I suggest its better if you have bitcoin online its better if you have job why? Because we dont know what actually happen in bitcoin we dont know when the price decrease or die. So its better if you have support but its up to you what do you want to do with your life.

I'm not too worried because if bitcoin has no value, then at least there will be time to turn it into a fiat, the assets we get will be very sufficient to engage in real business. If we focus fully then it will earn more than with people who divide the time between bitcoin with real work.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

I think its better to have a stable job and your having an extra income like bitcoin.We are not sure i bitcoin was stable but im wishing that it could last forever.So i suggest if you have a stable income and earned a lot of money in bitcoin you can save it for better future of yours.

That's right bitcoin is always good as an extra source of income and you cannot afford to depend only on it for living as anything can happen to bitcoin in future so its better to have a full day job that gives you stable income and treat bitcoin as a bonus so even if bitcoin disappears in future your day job will take care of your living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: